This build is based on the stock PC3 6.0.1 Marshmallow build.
This is a first release. Even though it has been tested, please report any issues.
You MUST be running a Marshmallow bootloader to run this rom!
The FULL odin firmware must be flashed at least once to prep the phone. It is available here -- > Marshmallow 6.0 Odin files N920PVPU2BPC3
- Hotspot enabled
- Knox Removed
- ItsOn Removed
- 5 way reboot
- Signature verification removed
- Netflix & screen mirroring fixes
- All apps updated to current versions
Download Link ---> N920P_PC184.108.40.206.De-Odexed.Ver1.1.zip
MD5 Checksum: 324eb4f81999acb0d39ad68f3ed4abb2
Preparing the stock rom
• In the stock rom, turn on developer mode, enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock
- Settings>>>about device>>> scroll to bottom and tap build number 8 times
now press back button once and tap developer options...
- Toggle on both USB debugging and OEM Unlock.
• Copy the downloaded rom.zip file to internal storage
Install Custom Recovery with Odin
• Download Odin & custom recovery tar
• Extract Odin zip-file
• Power down the phone
• Open Odin on pc
• Boot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
• Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
• Add the recovery file to AP / PDA (depending on version of Odin)
• Make sure re-partition & Auto Reboot are NOT ticked
• Click the start button and let the Odin flash complete
• Unplug & Reboot phone directly into Recovery Mode
(press and hold Power + Volume Down buttons and as soon as the phone reboots hold Home + Power + Volume Up buttons )
• BACKUP YOUR CURRENT SETUP WITH TWRP
• Do a FULL wipe but do not reboot yet
A full wipe includes:
• Flash rom and reboot.
Changelog: Version 1.1 - permission fixes tnx to @mwilky - SuperSU Beta updated to v2.71 - OTG storage fixed - Gear VR fixed - Fixed something else, I just don't remember what it was ;) Version 1.0 - initial release
Attached at the bottom of this post.
HIGHLY recommended to remove all the unnecessary bloat.
Flash right after rom install (before rebooting) for best results.
@mwilky for permission fixes to get things running the way its supposed to
@SuperR. for the rom kitchen and his ongoing support