can u help me with this situation?
n920p, 5.1.1, israel

Heisenberg43

Sep 5, 2015
Mehsana
I have sprint N920P. But there are some problems,
1. no hotspot available
2. some network activation crap when turn on phone

I want to convert it to N920G. How can I do that ? (If possible).

I have another question, If I do something wrong and at the end, flash N920P stock rom, will my phone carrier locked? I don't know how this network unlocking works. Is it on device software or on network side. ?

Thanks

latin69

Account currently disabled
Jun 15, 2012
GB
Intrested!!!

Has anyone gotten this to work, I'm trying to get my SM-N920P unlocked..

tkojoe

Aug 17, 2017
Thanks for taking over this thread to help people out with the unlocks. Been busy and forgot about this. Great guy there! Everybody that replied to this thread, I apologize if I never reached back to you or gave response.
I need my sm-n920p unlocked , if you can help that would be great, I want to try Tmo and keep using my note 5

compjan

Sep 28, 2014
Old topic, but worth a shot.

HEY, do you want to try a Galaxy tab 4 8.0 tablet on a t and t?
I have the tools downloaded, but will only install if I hear from you.
Windows XP pro with windows updates from may 2018 (yes, I REALLY am still getting updates! PM me, it is a 1 sentence registry file! )
I am / was a computer tech for over 8 years. A local school district. " Assistant technology coordinator " . Give me a try, please.

zutherboy

Sep 2, 2018
Unrooted Note 5-sim unlock

Hello. I was wondering if you would like to try my unrooted note 5 . Its new to me but its a bit older than prime and would not end the world if it got bricked, And as you were saying it doesn't flash rom, I think it would be fine. It took me 2 weeks to find and complete a successful frp lock bypass only to discover i cant use this phone on my network. its a rare note 5 N92OR7 from c-spire. It might not even be locked , i admit i don't understand what to do to use it with my metropcs sim.
Thank you, in advance, if you try to help me. I'm sure it will not be easy and we'll come across many unexplained problems, but i will do whatever i'm told to on my end. Finish the last download tonight.

noob_noob1337

Sep 30, 2017
St. Louis
Samsung Galaxy S7
tester here!

Hey guys, I'm trying to test out some software a friend stumbled upon that can unlock the Sprint Note 5. I've already unlocked my Sprint Note 5, which I am using with T-Mobile. I'm trying to see if it can work the unlock over a remote connection before buying myself, as it is very expensive software that also requires a physical dongle to work.

YOU MUST HAVE A DECENT STEADY INTERNET CONNECT AND USING WINDOWS PC!
You must be rooted! ( I have not tried this on a non rooted Note 5 and do not know if it will work. With that said if you're unrooted and one of the few I have time to try this remote unlock with, you proceed at your own risk!)
Please Nandroid or backup your data by whatever means you may use!
Although this will not root your phone or flash anything to your Note 5, you do this at your own risk!
If the remote unlock is unsuccessful, remember this didn't cost you a thing, and if it worked please post to this thread!
I am using a friends licensed software and hardware that he has been kind to let me try, please understand that I cannot do this for everyone that responds and my time is limited! With that said you will get a PM from me instructing you to download the 7zip file below for setup. At the moment, I have time for 5 to 6 quick unlocks! Don't get mad if you're not picked, as it will be random! Don't PM me regarding this thread, unless I PM'ed you in response to your thread reply. Thank you!

ENABLE USB DEBUGGING:

1. To enable "USB DEBUGGING", go to settings, then "About Phone", then tap "Build Number" 7 times.
2. Enable "USB debugging" and "OEM Unlock" in "Settings", "Developer options".
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.

Download UnlockTools.7zip :
UnlockTools2.7z
just gotta frp bypass it then ill be ready

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Who want unlock Samsung any model for freee just pm me
    Hey guys, I'm trying to test out some software a friend stumbled upon that can unlock the Sprint Note 5. I've already unlocked my Sprint Note 5, which I am using with T-Mobile. I'm trying to see if it can work the unlock over a remote connection before buying myself, as it is very expensive software that also requires a physical dongle to work.

YOU MUST HAVE A DECENT STEADY INTERNET CONNECT AND USING WINDOWS PC!
    You must be rooted! ( I have not tried this on a non rooted Note 5 and do not know if it will work. With that said if you're unrooted and one of the few I have time to try this remote unlock with, you proceed at your own risk!)
    Please Nandroid or backup your data by whatever means you may use!
    Although this will not root your phone or flash anything to your Note 5, you do this at your own risk!
    If the remote unlock is unsuccessful, remember this didn't cost you a thing, and if it worked please post to this thread!
    I am using a friends licensed software and hardware that he has been kind to let me try, please understand that I cannot do this for everyone that responds and my time is limited! With that said you will get a PM from me instructing you to download the 7zip file below for setup. At the moment, I have time for 5 to 6 quick unlocks! Don't get mad if you're not picked, as it will be random! Don't PM me regarding this thread, unless I PM'ed you in response to your thread reply. Thank you!

ENABLE USB DEBUGGING:

1. To enable "USB DEBUGGING", go to settings, then "About Phone", then tap "Build Number" 7 times.
    2. Enable "USB debugging" and "OEM Unlock" in "Settings", "Developer options".
    3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.

Download UnlockTools.7zip :
    UnlockTools2.7z

Unzip and install as Administrator with shortcuts on your Desktop for easy access.
    This zip contains two files:

Flexihub Setup - Used to connect to your Note 5 from remote connection. This can also be downloaded from the developers website as a free download for individual users. Google and you will find. Otherwise use my link.

TeamViewer Setup - Used to connect to your PC remotely and connect Flexihub software to your device. This can also be downloaded from the developers website as a free download for individual users. Google and you will find. Otherwise use my link.
    Anyone had this work and are you still testing?
    I'm totally here anytime if you need a dummy
    (out of pennies)

You should've kept it! Little something for your thoughts. Instead of donating those, you should save them, you would be surprised what hardware and software a few hundred of them could buy! T Mobile working real good here on Memorial Day, oh yeah, that is a N920p! Just to fill you in, $#!+ def legit. Funny ass!

Sent from my SM-N920P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I'm totally here anytime if you need a dummy
    (out of pennies)

And in all honesty, Junior, you should not have waste your first post bro! Or should I say Troll! Look I'm just trying to replicate what I did for mines using remote access. You think all the remote unlocks and sim unlocks you seeing on ebay and on websites are fake? Trust me, they are not, but it is expensive hardware and software that does that. What I do is completely safe. If you don't like what you see, leave. Simple, but evidently you are a troll and your profile proves it. You ask no questions, subscribe to nothing.

Sent from my SM-N920P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app