FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Boost APN

73 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By hatchetwarrior92882, Member on 15th March 2018, 07:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Ok guys, im trying to get a custom rom on my s5, if i get a rom installed, I have no network. I tried manually put in data for Boost APN. Tell it to save and it doesnt. What am I doing wrong here?

3rd April 2018, 09:58 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchetwarrior92882

Ok guys, im trying to get a custom rom on my s5, if i get a rom installed, I have no network. I tried manually put in data for Boost APN. Tell it to save and it doesnt. What am I doing wrong here?

Are you using Lineage or Lineage based OS?

Do you see your IMEI when going into about phone and signal status?
3rd April 2018, 10:17 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fear_The_Fluff

Are you using Lineage or Lineage based OS?

Do you see your IMEI when going into about phone and signal status?

Yes, I can see all the information. Just no data.
23rd April 2019, 06:19 PM |#4  
Flag The Ragged Flagon, Riften
Thanks Meter: 414

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm having this same issue and it's getting really frustrating to figure out. Only rom data works on for me is stock and I don't wanna be on it. If I find any solution I'll let you know, but for now I'm right there with you with this issue.
26th April 2019, 04:59 PM |#5  
Flag The Ragged Flagon, Riften
Thanks Meter: 414

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I managed to get at least 3G working, and it's on DotOS 3.0. I flashed This APN zip right after flashing the rom, and afterwards I went into Settings -> Network & Internet -> Mobile Network, I turned off Automatically select network and then picked Sprint to register it on the network. Haven't been able to get 4G working but personally I don't mind, 3G's good enough for me.
27th April 2019, 03:48 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Try to flash this APN through recovery it works for me on virgin mobile....I also got MMS working with it
Attached Files
File Type: zip vmu-apn.zip - [Click for QR Code] (170.9 KB, 28 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)