Boost APN

Search This thread

hatchetwarrior92882

Nov 1, 2010
Louisville
Ok guys, im trying to get a custom rom on my s5, if i get a rom installed, I have no network. I tried manually put in data for Boost APN. Tell it to save and it doesnt. What am I doing wrong here?

Ok guys, im trying to get a custom rom on my s5, if i get a rom installed, I have no network. I tried manually put in data for Boost APN. Tell it to save and it doesnt. What am I doing wrong here?

I'm having this same issue and it's getting really frustrating to figure out. Only rom data works on for me is stock and I don't wanna be on it. If I find any solution I'll let you know, but for now I'm right there with you with this issue.

I managed to get at least 3G working, and it's on DotOS 3.0. I flashed This APN zip right after flashing the rom, and afterwards I went into Settings -> Network & Internet -> Mobile Network, I turned off Automatically select network and then picked Sprint to register it on the network. Haven't been able to get 4G working but personally I don't mind, 3G's good enough for me.

Jan 16, 2015
Try to flash this APN through recovery it works for me on virgin mobile....I also got MMS working with it

Attachments

• vmu-apn.zip
    170.9 KB · Views: 93