This build is based on the marshmallow stock G900PVPS3CPK1_G900PSPT3CPK1_SPR build.
This is a first release. Even though it has been tested, please report any issues.
- Hotspot enabled
- Knox Removed
- ItsOn Removed
- All toggles enabled including hotspot and flashlight
- Usb/battery popups removed
- Signature verification disabled
- .5 animation scales default
- Screen mirroring fix
- Usb debugging on by default
- Carrier label removed from statusbar
- Hidden menu hacked to allow use without prl. Prl write enabled, don't know if it still works on 6.0 though.
- Recovery & Download Mode added to stock reboot menu.
- private mode does not work (not really too interested in fixing it right now, the standard fix doesn't work)
- All apps updated, all stock apps included. Use debloat tool to remove Sprint bloat apps, even if they've taken updates. Only app I left behind is sprint zone because users are always asking for it.
If you try to edit the toggles, flashlight will disappear.
There is nothing I can do about this right now.
To restore the stock toggles, wipe data on the Add Toggles app and reboot (I use Titanium backup).
Primary Download --> G900P_PK220.127.116.11.De-Odexed.Ver1.0.zip
Mirror Download --> G900P_PK18.104.22.168.De-Odexed.Ver1.0.zip
MD5 Checksum - 863e7150cd53d390a4044dcfd09ba7da
**Must be running marshmallow firmware to run this build
I no longer host stock firmware files for this phone. If you need the full stock builds to flash with odin, please visit the sammobile website.
1. Download TWRP Custom Recovery twrp-3.0.2-2-klte.img.tar
Download Odin Odin3_v3.10.7.zip
Other versions are HERE
Place downloaded ROM in phone storage, internal or external SD.
2. Boot phone into download mode, (home+vol dwn+pwr). Open odin, TURN OFF REBOOT OPTION, place twrp in AP slot, plug phone in and flash.
3. Reboot phone directly from download mode to recovery mode, (vol dwn+pwr) then immediate (vol up+pwr+home) when the phone restarts.
Full wipe in twrp - Wipe/Advanced Wipe
select Dalvik/ART cache, System, Data, Cache.
3. Install ROM from twrp main menu after the wipe then reboot.
Reboot will take about 20 minutes.
Full debloat tool -- > Android_M_Full_Debloat.Tool_S5_V1.3.zip
Mini Bootloaders are for flashing back and forth between 5.0 and 6.0 without having to flash full tarball.
Flashed with Odin.
android 5.0 OK4 mini bootloader
android 6.0 PK1 mini bootloader
android 5.0 OK4 full factory restore
android 6.0 PK1 full factory restore