tdunham & rompnit
.… Proudly Present ….
[M]other [O]f [A]ll [R]oms ..aka.. MOAR
Take control of your phone
- Based on Lollipop OA6 firmware // Knox free
- Mod Control with a ton of different mods! // See features in POST #3
- On the fly theming // Choose ANY color for a bunch of things!
- Deodexed // Optimized and debloated apks & jars
- Build.prop, battery, and CSC tweaks // Smooth as silk performance
- Hacked Hotspot // Signature verification disabled
- Modified and working Private Mode
- PRL write enabled // MSL check removed
- ASEC package security disabled
- Device status "Official" // Syscope dependencies removed
- Modified Toolbox // Display up to 10 apps
- Quad, floating, and resizable multiwindow // All apps NATIVELY enabled!
- Music Control // Customizable long press volume skip mod
- Phone call and screen recording with toggles!
- Over 500 fonts included
- Modified MMS // Split mode, floating messages, and more unlocked!
- Tons of unlocked settings // AppOps permission manager, blocking mode, etc.
- 9 different swipe lockscreen effects to choose from!
- 4 different lock pattern types to pick from!
- Modified TouchWiz launcher for insane speed // Multiple grid sizes in Aroma
- TouchWiz launcher theme manager unlocked // 12 themes included
- Aroma installer with many different options
- And much, much, MOAR!
// MOAR v7.1 [OA6 / Lollipop / 5.0.0] [02.08.2017]Disclaimer
** Check your firmware version first! If you're not on Lollipop there are instructions =>HERE<=
** 1st Boot will take forever; 10 to 20 minutes on the animated 'Typhoon' screen is normal!!
** A clean install is HIGHLY recommended and can be done easily from the installer.
- Final OTA firmware. Flash this instead of earlier builds to go back to stock.
- Primary Download : MOAR_v7.1.zip
- Mirror : MOAR_v7.1.zip
- MD5 : 075050221db742539ef06ba57ac038a4
- Aroma powered bloat tool : Android File Host
- ** Team Darksyde themes located =>HERE<=
Changelog v7.1 : 02.08.2017
- Updated SuperSU and BusyBox
- Rom installer fixed for use on all versions of Lollipop
- New Stuff fixes & updates from v7.0 integrated
Changelog v7.0 : 08.27.2015
- Huge THANKS @tdunham as always for his awesome work and support!
- Added all new Mod Control / Source =>HERE<=
- Added all new statusbar clock based on LiquidSmooth
- Added Lockscreen clock font options
- Added lockscreen Ink effect any color or random color
- Added lockscreen light effect
- Added Lockscreen charging dialog toggle
- Added toggles to hide Lockscreen charging & low battery dialogs
- Added Device info stats on pulldown
- Added lockscreen extended weather mod
- Added Next alarm to lockscreen
- Added Auto Call Recording
- Added HQ sound and volume in pocket toggles
- Added Incoming notification LED toggle
- Added option to 'leave kernel alone' for newer firmware
- Added Memory Cleaner to right of brightness slider
- Added set Clear button text any color
- Added 6 new additional toggle backgrounds
- Added notifications custom background color
- Added notification custom text color
- Added PopupLauncher Quicklaunch
- Added Quick Pin unlock
- Added Pin Keypad scrambler
- Added NFC toggle to enable NFC while screen off & locked
- Added adjustable end call delay
- Added lockscreen color mods
- Added Incall dialpad digits and letters color mod
- Added Mokee Listview Animations
- Added real-time Lockscreen clock mod
- Added lockscreen clock position choice
- Added Bluetooth dialog popup toggle
- Added Main dialpad custom backgrounds & colorizer added
- Added Main dialpad colorizer for digits & letters
- Added caller selectable backgrounds
- Fixed custom toggle icon size for a better fit
- Fixed center alignment on CPU stats
- Fixed sPlanner Widget not displaying on GN4 weather
- Fixed pulldown padding so it fills the screen
- Fixed display of last spoke/last msg in bottom end call mod
- Fixed Quickconnect/Sfind display when brightness bar is hidden
- Updated 3Minit Battery mod
- Updated fullscreen caller option layout
- Removed KT kernel option in Aroma
- Removed Navbar option
- Modified camera / low battery restrictions removed
- Extended volume panel modified for moar control
- Modified Recent Apps panel to rounded corners
- Auto brightness response time greatly improved
- Stagefright vulnerability addressed
- Increased expanded notification to 5 lines vs 3 lines stock
- All toggles enabled by default
- Toggles decreased from 31 to 30
- Screen Pinning enabled / Long Press Back to Kill must be enabled to use
- Increased settings/quicksettings shortcuts from 12 to 15
- Unknown sources now enabled as default
- Notification panel custom carrier label
- 1x/3g modification to display proper connection speed
- Global colorizers added to many options
- Toggle added to disable statusbar ticker
- Screen no longer dims when battery hits 5%
- Volume bar added to Power Menu options
- Tons of THANKS to all of the following for their amazing contributions towards this release: @daxgirl @ikrom @mariozawa @mickles @sagitt67 @remuntada78 @finist1 @kmokhtar79 @daxgirl @Wuby986 @lacoursiere18 @txr33 @Goldie @adi Aisiteru @pekaka
Known Issues v7.1 :
SAE has stopped error on reboots. Shouldn't be an issue, just click through it.
Known Issues v7.0 :
- Center clock does not hide on lockscreen
- You tell us!
- Always make a backup first!! Flash at your own risk!
- We are NOT responsible for anything that may happen to your phone.
- We cannot be held responsible for smoke, fire, water, or other natural disasters.
- We will however take responsibility for the weeks and weeks of happiness one may experience with this ROM.
- A clean install is always recommended, but at minimum make sure you wipe!
- Latest recovery is also highly recommended.
- Treat Aroma kindly.. Fast and/or rapid movements only tend to upset the scripts.
Special THANKS to those who have donated
- tdunham // For his many contributions, general help, and awesomeness. Please THANK him here =>HERE<=
- Ramer // For his fantastic Q&A thread and support. Please THANK him here =>HERE<=
- sac23 // For his support in the XDA community and general mods
- Chainfire // Because SuperSU is awesome! Thank him =>HERE<=
- CM Team // For AOSP as we know it.
- kmokhtar79 // Great tutorial thread =>HERE<=
- Shaftamle // For the awesome themed Google Keyboard. Thank him =>HERE<=
- ktoonsez // For his awesome KT kernel. Check out source =>HERE<=
- gharrington // For his amazing 3Minit battery mod. Be sure to THANK him =>HERE<=
- garwynn // For bringing us Lollipop. Thank him =>HERE<=
- Goldie // For his fantastic guide to smali and contributions to Alliance Team. Be sure to THANK him =>HERE<=
- txr33 // For his contributions to Alliance Team and XDA
- ficeto // For his game changing CustomSettings.apk
- amarullz // For the sick creation that is Aroma!
- All of our Moderators // Thanks for what you do for the community!
- Anyone that I may have missed! (Please PM me!)
- Everyone that's contributed to this thread!!
@lvpre, @diasfordays, @cavediver (x2), @deguy50, @sammajamma87, @DurhamHusker, @edgobb, @kmokhtar79, @Greogory (x2), @borgese (x2), @Link2097, @uselessgenius, @keithdsny, @black72cat, @HeyBeerManTX, @uselessgenius, @alldayer, @nyfl2004, @AlvinT, @zemeldog, @bbrita, @B5Z, @Gargleblarg, @JoeyDuran, @davesbest, @TookRDerbs, @prboy1969, @electricallew, @cwb1231, @andee39 (x2), @I_eat_tacos, @RMD, @JoelP, @eevanskiteboards, @squeeks716Stay tuned! MOAR modness to come...
[ROM] [MOAR] Mother Of All ROMs, ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Firmware Required: Any Lollipop Firmware
Last Updated 2017-02-08