Post Reply Email Thread
12th August 2018, 08:52 PM |#1151  
Flag Twin Cities MN
Thanks Meter: 803

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkyS4

That's my issue then. Thanks for the info!
How do I flash to 4.4.2? I thought downgrading to MK5 would bring a downgraded Android with it but it didn't.
Update: I am slowly figuring it out. I installed TWRP, getting ready to flash slimkat 4.4.4
Update: I get an error when trying to flash to slimkat. I dont think the version I have is for L720T. Looking for another version.

How about you first get the unlock done, and then later worry about a ROM...? Works better on stock firmware anyways

31st December 2018, 03:15 AM |#1152  
Flag Miami,FL
Thanks Meter: 2

More
good evening, i know im not in the correct threat, but does anyone know how to unlock a SPH-L720T on android 5.1?
5th January 2019, 02:39 PM |#1153  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
s5 g900p sprint G900PSPT3BOG1
it might be too old for the phone, btw, is there a new way to unlock it and use it outside (USA)? I've tried and read it, but no luck, the last thing I discovered is opening the nvram of the phone, which part here is/are the secret code?

Devices: Samsung Galaxy S5 g900p sprint G900PSPT3BOG1

Stock rom > G900PSPT3BOG1
tried custom rom > ne5, moar 7, shohatv5 but I cant the sim worked, even it is unlocked already,
tools > sam* pro 28 > unlocked both (unlock and domestic) but I can't use any sim,

(lost Imei, serial number) left was the original sticker at the back the phone

Hope I can get any more information, TIA.
17th January 2019, 09:36 PM |#1154  
Thanks Meter: 288

More
Guys, this unlocking app has been outdated since Android v5.1.1, Sprint has closed the loophole so don't waste your time unless you happen to have one of those older versions. Moreover, this is only for simple international unlocking only, it will not work domestically in the US. There are specialized unlocking boxes available for this task (GCPro, Octopus, Z3X etc.), they are not cheap so it's probably best to find someone near you with one of these boxes (friends or phone repair shops), who can get it done for you.
1st February 2019, 09:29 PM |#1155  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billa

Guys, this unlocking app has been outdated since Android v5.1.1, Sprint has closed the loophole so don't waste your time unless you happen to have one of those older versions. Moreover, this is only for simple international unlocking only, it will not work domestically in the US. There are specialized unlocking boxes available for this task (GCPro, Octopus, Z3X etc.), they are not cheap so it's probably best to find someone near you with one of these boxes (friends or a phone repair shop), who can get it done for you.

yes this is true, the only way to unlock it will be via the boxes or you can find those guys who do it remotely like gsmzambia
10th March 2019, 06:16 AM |#1156  
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemann

yes this is true, the only way to unlock it will be via the boxes or you can find those guys who do it remotely like gsmzambia

What do you mean "via boxes"?
26th July 2019, 02:38 PM |#1157  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha

What do you mean "via boxes"?

boxes like z3x samsung tool
30th August 2019, 02:27 AM |#1158  

More
Can you unlock I phone 7 plus with sprint