37 posts
Thanks Meter: 268

By aalyatim, Member on 4th November 2014, 06:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th November 2014, 02:57 AM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up Thanks
what more can I say, the world owes you guys a great debt. I'm sad to say that I see it selling on ebay, hope that something can be done abt that. I'm an international user and I've read every post on every page in this and the other thread very impressed
10th November 2014, 05:32 AM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Has anyone had luck getting their S4 to work on T-Mobile with this unlock? I have a Rooted L720T that I unlocked with the SSU.apk, and I modified the GCF setting for domestic use. The phone now works great with an AT&T SIM that I borrowed for testing, but I also have a T-Mobile prepaid SIM I was hoping to use. With the T-Mobile SIM installed I get no connection to the network, data or voice.
10th November 2014, 05:49 AM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
If any of you guys are interested
Hello guys,

If any of you are interested in buying a phone. I am selling mine at Swappa, it is a L720T internationally and domestically unlocked. Just asking 200. Pretty good deal.
10th November 2014, 06:24 AM |#154  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Nice work - I changed one Note 3 with this app to where I see "SIM lock Disable" in the service menu. However when I installed it on another Note 3 CM Security popped up warning of malware. I then ran it through Virustotal and had a number of the better Antivirus programs give these results saying it is mostly a Trojan SMS/ASA type:

AVG result: Android/Deng.FCV 20141110
Avira result: Android/SMS.Agent.611 20141109
Baidu-International result: Trojan.Android.TrojanSMS.bASA 20141107
Cyren result: AndroidOS/GenBl.8F059F2C!Olympus 20141110
ESET-NOD32 result: a variant of Android/TrojanSMS.Agent.ASA 20141110
Ikarus result: Trojan.AndroidOS.SMForw 20141110

Can you comment on why these are seeing it as a Trojan? I know Towelroot shows up as 'dangerous' per CM Security but I can understand that. Just would like some info on why this is showing up as a Trojan please.
10th November 2014, 08:41 AM |#155  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrvooje

Thank you very much! Unlock confirmed on S5. It works now with my T-Mobile SIM in Europe.
Does anyone know how to remove Sprint activation?

Did you figure out how to remove Sprint activation
Thanks
10th November 2014, 09:00 AM |#156  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalcontrol

Did you figure out how to remove Sprint activation
Thanks

Yes, someone answered me. Search for it after my question post. You need to rename some files. However, I'm not skilled enough to know how to do that.

I guess, you need to mount your phone partition in read/write mode through adb and than use command to rename it
10th November 2014, 02:21 PM |#157  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
new update on s4 L720 disables call data text
i hv unlocked the sim thru software
but on new update of L720 baseban version L720TVPUBNG5 It disables call-text -and data
ZACT MOBILE APPLICATION ON IT APPEARS ON SCREEN AND ASK FOR ACTIVATION

PLS HELP
10th November 2014, 08:05 PM |#158  
Flag Silicon Valley, CA.. Portland, OR..
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Or use a root explorer and reset the permissions to the file kill the odex shell file, and then rename.
10th November 2014, 08:12 PM |#159  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 268

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidzer1

Nice work - I changed one Note 3 with this app to where I see "SIM lock Disable" in the service menu. However when I installed it on another Note 3 CM Security popped up warning of malware. I then ran it through Virustotal and had a number of the better Antivirus programs give these results saying it is mostly a Trojan SMS/ASA type:

AVG result: Android/Deng.FCV 20141110
Avira result: Android/SMS.Agent.611 20141109
Baidu-International result: Trojan.Android.TrojanSMS.bASA 20141107
Cyren result: AndroidOS/GenBl.8F059F2C!Olympus 20141110
ESET-NOD32 result: a variant of Android/TrojanSMS.Agent.ASA 20141110
Ikarus result: Trojan.AndroidOS.SMForw 20141110

Can you comment on why these are seeing it as a Trojan? I know Towelroot shows up as 'dangerous' per CM Security but I can understand that. Just would like some info on why this is showing up as a Trojan please.

Because it uses an exploit to inject a function into the RIL. That same exploit can be used for a lot of things such as making calls and sending messages.
The Following User Says Thank You to aalyatim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aalyatim Ad-Free
10th November 2014, 08:52 PM |#160  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aalyatim

Because it uses an exploit to inject a function into the RIL. That same exploit can be used for a lot of things such as making calls and sending messages.

Hey has someone tried to use a bad ESN Sprint Note 3 on T-Mobile? Does it works? Please let me know ASAP
10th November 2014, 09:01 PM |#161  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh.yadav

It unlocked my SM-N900P....
Pledged $20.00 as promised in bounty thread.
Thanks @aalyatim

Quote:
Originally Posted by andriusic

Are you on stock 4.4.2? Are you rooted?

A mi me funciona perfecto tanto en orange como en claro, estoy en stock 4.4.2
The Following User Says Thank You to 8edgar8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 8edgar8 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)