By aalyatim, Member on 4th November 2014, 06:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th January 2015, 04:51 AM |#501  
Flag Rayville,LA
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Phone Unlocking SM-G900P
Ive been working hard to find a resolution for a domestic unlock. I have a TMobile and ATT Straighttalk SIM im testing with. I unlocked a Sprint LG G3 I had to work perfectly on ATT Straighttalk SIM. I KNOW this thing can be unlocked. Lets keep trying guys!

I do have a question though.. Is there a way to master reset the whole service menu to default?

5th January 2015, 06:16 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjuliodm

1- If you use ##RTN# you can manufacture reset the phone and lost the unlock again, so this is a way to lock it.
2- yes you can uninstalled.
3- nop it wouldnt lost it, just in a manufacture reset.
4- you can use the unlock with any version, i unlocked a 4.4.2 and them update the phone to 4.4.4 and it still working, then im using lollipop and it works too.

Thanks dude.

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Just to let people know, this worked perfectly fine with a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 that we bought brand new and came preloaded with Android 4.4.2 and it's working now internationally with Claro Ecuador. After putting the Claro SIM card in and booting up the phone, we had to change the settings, the phone is setup to use LTE/CDMA so we changed that to GSM/UMTS, if i remember right you have to go to SETTINGS/MORE NETWORKS/ around there, can't recall exactly, the phone is not in my hands anymore. That will give you Voice and SMS, to make the internet (DATA) work, you need to add Claro's APN settings that you can find easily online. MMS is still not working though (not a big deal nowadays).

Now, i am trying to figure out how to stop the Sprint's Hands Free Activation every time we reboot the phone, if anyone who reads this have any idea, please let me know, thanks.
5th January 2015, 01:38 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
No Data G900P
Any body knows how to fix the problem with the data in Samsung Galaxy G900p?
I unlocked the phone with SSU.apk i put the same APN of the company that im using but im not getting any data
Anybody knows how to fix this?
5th January 2015, 07:22 PM |#504  

More
Question No Work. SSU CLOSE
Good afternoon friends. I installed the program. When I open it, it closes automatically. Says: SSU stoped

Galaxy S5 900p (Sprint)
CyanogenMod 12 . Android 5
5th January 2015, 10:41 PM |#505  

More
Domestic Unlock
Anything on the domestic unlock yet? All I can find ANYWHERE is International unlock or Domestic as long as its under 4.4.2....anybody?
6th January 2015, 12:51 AM |#506  
Flag Palo Alto, CA
Thanks Meter: 677

More
Could someone clarify for me something, unless I am mistaken once you've updated to the 4.4.4 on the SPRINT Note 3 you cannot downgrade back to mk4 without soft bricking the device?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboiking

Anything on the domestic unlock yet? All I can find ANYWHERE is International unlock or Domestic as long as its under 4.4.2....anybody?

6th January 2015, 01:00 AM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Smile
will this work for a sprint phone moved to TING ? I have a Sprint Note 3 with 4.4.4.
How can I check here in the US if it will work with an international sim ? or is my only chose to check when I travel ? (might be a silly question but would love to know before I leave the US)

also would like to unlock for US sims -what's best link please if you have it

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalyatim

I been working on this solution for a while now. This program will unlock your phone in seconds. Its been tested to work on all samsung sprint phones such as Note3,Note4, S5, etc...
Just install the program and click unlock. Keep in mind that this will not work for USA carriers. All 4.4.2 and up modems has a hard lock on those sim cards. So you can unlock phones older than the S5 to work in the USA, you just have to downgrade the modem.

If this program has helped you, please consider donating. I spent many many hours trying to figure this solution out and make it work for you in under 3 seconds.
Here is the link for donation and bounty:

or paypal to [email protected]
If there is an issue with the program, please PM me so we can fix it.

6th January 2015, 04:09 AM |#508  

More
Needing help if anyone can with L600 domestic unlocking. Thanks ?
6th January 2015, 05:02 AM |#509  
Flag Twin Cities MN
Thanks Meter: 810

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fohkis

Good afternoon friends. I installed the program. When I open it, it closes automatically. Says: SSU stoped

Galaxy S5 900p (Sprint)
CyanogenMod 12 . Android 5

Only works on stock ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboiking

No, nothing for domestic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessooca

Could someone clarify for me something, unless I am mistaken once you've updated to the 4.4.4 on the SPRINT Note 3 you cannot downgrade back to mk4 without soft bricking the device?

There is no MK4 for the N900P - but yes, softbrick is likely

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyDC

will this work for a sprint phone moved to TING ? I have a Sprint Note 3 with 4.4.4.
How can I check here in the US if it will work with an international sim ? or is my only chose to check when I travel ? (might be a silly question but would love to know before I leave the US)

also would like to unlock for US sims -what's best link please if you have it

It'll work internationally. Domestic unlock shouldn't be affected either
6th January 2015, 06:02 AM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 879

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrhunter13

Sucks ....thanks for the reply

Should just be able to roll back the modem to the earlier updates. You don't need to roll all the way back on the S4s and the Megas unlock the same way.
6th January 2015, 06:37 AM |#511  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 139

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

Should just be able to roll back the modem to the earlier updates. You don't need to roll all the way back on the S4s and the Megas unlock the same way.

If u downgrade the modem on the mega it will loose the baseband version
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)