Sprint Samsung Unlocker - Unlock any Sprint Samsung phone

Search This thread

Terrextre

Nov 7, 2014
I can't do it, a little help pls

Hi, i'm Rafa from Colombia,

Already flash with this "SM-G900P NE5" http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2787760, In networks is setup with gsm/umts Then install de apk, and nothings happens. see the screenshot.

Any ideas??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-09-12-08-11.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-09-12-08-11.png
    26 KB · Views: 1,234
  • Screenshot_2014-11-09-12-24-00.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-09-12-24-00.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,234
  • Screenshot_2014-11-09-12-25-58.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-09-12-25-58.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,226

dev997

Jan 27, 2011
Irvine
First of all, many thanks to the OP to come up with this long awaited solution.

I have a small query.. you mentioned that for 4.4.2 and up , there is some issue to use it in US.. so will be work for any rom outside US ? Also will it be locked after OTA update or rom flash ?

Cheers !

ZangetsuSX

Sep 20, 2011
APN Para Movistar Venezuela

sorry but how and where can i do that ?? thanks

Epale chamo buenas noches, te habla un panita de aqui de USA. Aqui te estoy enviando las configuraciones para Internet y MMS...

Configurar los APN MOVISTAR Venezuela:
Ir a la Ruta: Configuraciones => Conexiones Inalámbricas y Redes => Redes Moviles => APN:

###Configuracion para INTERNET###
Nombre: Internet
APN: internet.movistar.ve
Proxy: -no definido-
Puerto: -no definido-
Nombre usuario: -no definido-
Contraseña: -no definido-
Servidor: -no definido-
MMSC: -no definido-
Proxy MMS: -no definido-
Puerto MMS: -no definido-
MCC: 734
MNC: 04
Tipo de auntenticacion: Ninguno
Tipo APN: internet

###Configuracion para MMS###
Nombre: MMS
MMSC: http://mms.movistar.com.ve:8088/mms
Proxy MMS: 200.35.64.73
Puerto MMS: 9001
Tipo APN: mms
De esta forma tendran configurado su internet en el movil, y sin miedo a perder la conectividad.

Esto lo tome de la siguiente pagina en Venezuela: http://www.venezuelandroid.com.ve/2011/03/apn-para-movistar-venezuela-facil-de.html

POSIBLEMENTE TENGAS QUE HACER UNOS AJUSTES. LEE LOS COMENTARIOS DE LAS PERSONAS QUE HAN USADO ESA CONFIGURACION EN LA PARTE DE ABAJO DEL FORO. ESPERO QUE PUEDAS CONFIGURAR TU TELEFONO.

Reactions: maurogg84

steveokinevo

Apr 17, 2012
used it, status says sim unlocked :) will i now be able to go to say cricket and hook it up with everything working (including 4G)? or at least some cheap provider?

ilayguardia

Oct 21, 2014
Vargas
Epale chamo buenas noches, te habla un panita de aqui de USA. Aqui te estoy enviando las configuraciones para Internet y MMS...

Configurar los APN MOVISTAR Venezuela:
Ir a la Ruta: Configuraciones => Conexiones Inalámbricas y Redes => Redes Moviles => APN:

###Configuracion para INTERNET###
Nombre: Internet
Nombre usuario: -no definido-
MMSC: -no definido-
Proxy MMS: -no definido-
Puerto MMS: -no definido-
Tipo APN: internet

###Configuracion para MMS###
Nombre: MMS
MMSC: http://mms.movistar.com.ve:8088/mms
Proxy MMS: 200.35.64.73
Puerto MMS: 9001
Tipo APN: mms
De esta forma tendran configurado su internet en el movil, y sin miedo a perder la conectividad.

Esto lo tome de la siguiente pagina en Venezuela: http://www.venezuelandroid.com.ve/2011/03/apn-para-movistar-venezuela-facil-de.html

POSIBLEMENTE TENGAS QUE HACER UNOS AJUSTES. LEE LOS COMENTARIOS DE LAS PERSONAS QUE HAN USADO ESA CONFIGURACION EN LA PARTE DE ABAJO DEL FORO. ESPERO QUE PUEDAS CONFIGURAR TU TELEFONO.
Mucgas gracias mi pana, me sirvio de mucho, saludos.

djohne

Dec 29, 2013
Thanks

what more can I say, the world owes you guys a great debt. I'm sad to say that I see it selling on ebay, hope that something can be done abt that. I'm an international user and I've read every post on every page in this and the other thread very impress:)ed

BradGrenz

Nov 9, 2014
Has anyone had luck getting their S4 to work on T-Mobile with this unlock? I have a Rooted L720T that I unlocked with the SSU.apk, and I modified the GCF setting for domestic use. The phone now works great with an AT&T SIM that I borrowed for testing, but I also have a T-Mobile prepaid SIM I was hoping to use. With the T-Mobile SIM installed I get no connection to the network, data or voice.

Last edited:

fsantiago21

Oct 23, 2014
If any of you guys are interested

Hello guys,

If any of you are interested in buying a phone. I am selling mine at Swappa, it is a L720T internationally and domestically unlocked. Just asking 200. Pretty good deal.

droidzer1

Oct 28, 2013
Nice work - I changed one Note 3 with this app to where I see "SIM lock Disable" in the service menu. However when I installed it on another Note 3 CM Security popped up warning of malware. I then ran it through Virustotal and had a number of the better Antivirus programs give these results saying it is mostly a Trojan SMS/ASA type:

AVG result: Android/Deng.FCV 20141110
Avira result: Android/SMS.Agent.611 20141109
Baidu-International result: Trojan.Android.TrojanSMS.bASA 20141107
Cyren result: AndroidOS/GenBl.8F059F2C!Olympus 20141110
ESET-NOD32 result: a variant of Android/TrojanSMS.Agent.ASA 20141110
Ikarus result: Trojan.AndroidOS.SMForw 20141110

Can you comment on why these are seeing it as a Trojan? I know Towelroot shows up as 'dangerous' per CM Security but I can understand that. Just would like some info on why this is showing up as a Trojan please.

hrvooje

Oct 23, 2013
Did you figure out how to remove Sprint activation
Thanks
Yes, someone answered me. Search for it after my question post. You need to rename some files. However, I'm not skilled enough to know how to do that.

I guess, you need to mount your phone partition in read/write mode through adb and than use command to rename it

anand96999

Sep 27, 2014
new update on s4 L720 disables call data text

i hv unlocked the sim thru software
but on new update of L720 baseban version L720TVPUBNG5 It disables call-text -and data
ZACT MOBILE APPLICATION ON IT APPEARS ON SCREEN AND ASK FOR ACTIVATION

PLS HELP

aalyatim

May 19, 2006
Nice work - I changed one Note 3 with this app to where I see "SIM lock Disable" in the service menu. However when I installed it on another Note 3 CM Security popped up warning of malware. I then ran it through Virustotal and had a number of the better Antivirus programs give these results saying it is mostly a Trojan SMS/ASA type:

AVG result: Android/Deng.FCV 20141110
Avira result: Android/SMS.Agent.611 20141109
Baidu-International result: Trojan.Android.TrojanSMS.bASA 20141107
Cyren result: AndroidOS/GenBl.8F059F2C!Olympus 20141110
ESET-NOD32 result: a variant of Android/TrojanSMS.Agent.ASA 20141110
Ikarus result: Trojan.AndroidOS.SMForw 20141110

Can you comment on why these are seeing it as a Trojan? I know Towelroot shows up as 'dangerous' per CM Security but I can understand that. Just would like some info on why this is showing up as a Trojan please.

Because it uses an exploit to inject a function into the RIL. That same exploit can be used for a lot of things such as making calls and sending messages.

Reactions: droidzer1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I been working on this solution for a while now. This program will unlock your phone in seconds. Its been tested to work on all samsung sprint phones such as Note3,Note4, S5, etc...
    Just install the program and click unlock. Keep in mind that this will not work for USA carriers. All 4.4.2 and up modems has a hard lock on those sim cards. So you can unlock phones older than the S5 to work in the USA, you just have to downgrade the modem.

If this program has helped you, please consider donating. I spent many many hours trying to figure this solution out and make it work for you in under 3 seconds.
    Here is the link for donation and bounty:

PayPal to csplayer2912@hotmail.com

If there is an issue with the program, please PM me so we can fix it.
    For L720T you need to downgrade the modem to MK5 version. Then enable GCF.

To enable GCF you need a rooted phone, then type this in adb shell:
    su
    am broadcast -a android.provider.Telephony.SECRET_CODE -d android_secret_code://27663368378

This will open the service menu. After that follow these steps.
    ue setting and info -> setting -> protocol -> GCF
    and select the first option to enable it. Wait 30 seconds and reboot your phone. This will enable bands to be used in the USA. The same goes for the note3, you just need a 4.3 modem.

I know the thread is a mess right now. I will fix it when I have the time.
    I been working on this solution for a while now. This program will unlock your phone in seconds. Its been tested to work on all samsung sprint phones such as Note3,Note4, S5, etc...
    Just install the program and click unlock. Keep in mind that this will not work for USA carriers. All 4.4.2 and up modems has a hard lock on those sim cards. So you can unlock phones older than the S5 to work in the USA, you just have to downgrade the modem.

If this program has helped you, please consider donating. I spent many many hours trying to figure this solution out and make it work for you in under 3 seconds.
    Here is the link for donation and bounty:
    paypal to csplayer2912@hotmail.com
    If there is an issue with the program, please PM me so we can fix it.
    It unlocked my SM-N900P....
    Pledged $20.00 as promised in bounty thread.
    Thanks @aalyatim
    Seriously....?

Read the thread. Or at least the OP

You sir are literally the most unhelpful person in this community lol. people ask for help and all you can respond with is "look somewhere else" (essentially is what you are saying). please stop replying to people if you have ZERO knowledge to provide. i had a few questions but decided to roam this thread a bit before i responded and i see more responses from you and people like you that are flooding this thread more than the people asking questions. this thread is over 80 pages long. i have gone back to random pages and it is extremely difficult to find answers to my few questions and i am afraid to ask because 60% of this thread are people like you bashing on the people needing help. i could understand if this was in a development thread but this a general thread.

sorry for my long rant :( i dont normally do that.. but after scrolling back several pages and the only help i see "iBowToAndroid" providing is "i know the answer but i am not going to give it to you because you are new here and i dont like you so instead im going to respond with no answer to your question to just further flood this thread making it more difficult for other new people like you to find the answer."

this is a community. we are supposed to be nice and provide help when needed and after providing said help then direct them to the right place. this way when others have questions they can use the search bar and more easily be able to find the helpful answer. (which btw i used for my question. it took me forever to find the answer because i had to swim through the countless post from people like this guy providing no information and the people in need never getting their answer answered.)
    Thanks from Honduras I am the firt person test the Unlock SM-N900P