Sprint Samsung Unlocker - Unlock any Sprint Samsung phone

Search This thread

csmasn

Sep 17, 2011
At this point, it is easier to ask Sprint to unlock the phone. This only do international unlock and you can do it using the Sprint site.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

iBowToAndroid

Account currently disabled
Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN
Sigh. No one ever reads the thread.

It doesn't work on Lollipop or Marshmallow.

And you can't downgrade back to Kitkat if you're on OD3 or higher.

But that doesn't mean the phone can't be unlocked. There are plenty of professional unlocking companies out there that will do it for a fee

cozmohoot

Dec 11, 2013
I called sprint to unlock my s6 and they asked whether I want domestic or intl. I said both. Within a few minutes the screen flashed and voila.
Using a tmobile sim inside it now!

Reactions: RazzMcTazz

doctorman

Feb 16, 2010

But that doesn't mean the phone can't be unlocked. There are plenty of professional unlocking companies out there that will do it for a fee

would you please share one of the companies that unlocks this S5 g900p for free?

yulalexander

Apr 11, 2009
thanks you

thank you ioll tests it \
I been working on this solution for a while now. This program will unlock your phone in seconds. Its been tested to work on all samsung sprint phones such as Note3,Note4, S5, etc...
Just install the program and click unlock. Keep in mind that this will not work for USA carriers. All 4.4.2 and up modems has a hard lock on those sim cards. So you can unlock phones older than the S5 to work in the USA, you just have to downgrade the modem.

If this program has helped you, please consider donating. I spent many many hours trying to figure this solution out and make it work for you in under 3 seconds.
Here is the link for donation and bounty:

PayPal to csplayer2912@hotmail.com

If there is an issue with the program, please PM me so we can fix it.

silkytine

Mar 7, 2017
I have installed the SSU on my phone and when I try to open it I get the message, "Unfortunately, SSU has stopped." I have restarted my phone with no luck. Any suggestions?
CReed - AZ USA

oZo

Mar 29, 2008
I have installed the SSU on my phone and when I try to open it I get the message, "Unfortunately, SSU has stopped." I have restarted my phone with no luck. Any suggestions?
CReed - AZ USA

Please read.

Reactions: bsabillon02

bsabillon02

Apr 3, 2017
Android 6.0.1

Does anybody know if this is still working for Android 6.0.1? I tried to open the app but it's just closing by itself.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I been working on this solution for a while now. This program will unlock your phone in seconds. Its been tested to work on all samsung sprint phones such as Note3,Note4, S5, etc...
    Just install the program and click unlock. Keep in mind that this will not work for USA carriers. All 4.4.2 and up modems has a hard lock on those sim cards. So you can unlock phones older than the S5 to work in the USA, you just have to downgrade the modem.

If this program has helped you, please consider donating. I spent many many hours trying to figure this solution out and make it work for you in under 3 seconds.

PayPal to csplayer2912@hotmail.com

For L720T you need to downgrade the modem to MK5 version. Then enable GCF.

To enable GCF you need a rooted phone, then type this in adb shell:
    su
    am broadcast -a android.provider.Telephony.SECRET_CODE -d android_secret_code://27663368378

This will open the service menu. After that follow these steps.
    ue setting and info -> setting -> protocol -> GCF
    and select the first option to enable it. Wait 30 seconds and reboot your phone. This will enable bands to be used in the USA. The same goes for the note3, you just need a 4.3 modem.

I know the thread is a mess right now. I will fix it when I have the time.

paypal to csplayer2912@hotmail.com
    It unlocked my SM-N900P....
    Pledged $20.00 as promised in bounty thread.
    Thanks @aalyatim
    Seriously....?

Read the thread. Or at least the OP

You sir are literally the most unhelpful person in this community lol. people ask for help and all you can respond with is "look somewhere else" (essentially is what you are saying). please stop replying to people if you have ZERO knowledge to provide. i had a few questions but decided to roam this thread a bit before i responded and i see more responses from you and people like you that are flooding this thread more than the people asking questions. this thread is over 80 pages long. i have gone back to random pages and it is extremely difficult to find answers to my few questions and i am afraid to ask because 60% of this thread are people like you bashing on the people needing help. i could understand if this was in a development thread but this a general thread.

sorry for my long rant :( i dont normally do that.. but after scrolling back several pages and the only help i see "iBowToAndroid" providing is "i know the answer but i am not going to give it to you because you are new here and i dont like you so instead im going to respond with no answer to your question to just further flood this thread making it more difficult for other new people like you to find the answer."

this is a community. we are supposed to be nice and provide help when needed and after providing said help then direct them to the right place. this way when others have questions they can use the search bar and more easily be able to find the helpful answer. (which btw i used for my question. it took me forever to find the answer because i had to swim through the countless post from people like this guy providing no information and the people in need never getting their answer answered.)
    Thanks from Honduras I am the firt person test the Unlock SM-N900P