By saeed_alareeqy, Member on 21st February 2015, 12:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd February 2016, 10:39 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryu_gian

Go to recovery Mode
Select enable CP Logging (2nd to last option)
Device reboots.
Dialer ##366633# / ##3424# <> Enable DM Mode <> DM Mode gets enabled.

hit the thank button on your way out.

thank you, it worked on galaxy s5 sprint
19th April 2016, 04:29 PM |#22  
Flag in the country
Thanks Meter: 17

Donate to Me
More
the question Is can CP logging be enabled with a terminal command . I still dont have DM mode on sprint S5 lollipop 5.0 . ther is no option for CP logging on twrp wunning MOAR rom. What is the terminal command to enable CP logging to get Dm mode working as this problem is NOT SOLVED.
25th April 2016, 01:47 PM |#23  
Flag Mogok
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by highhacker

the question Is can CP logging be enabled with a terminal command . I still dont have DM mode on sprint S5 lollipop 5.0 . ther is no option for CP logging on twrp wunning MOAR rom. What is the terminal command to enable CP logging to get Dm mode working as this problem is NOT SOLVED.

I'd like to get a solution too.
30th May 2016, 09:25 PM |#24  
was this ever solved? I'm having the same issue (albeit on an S5 Prime SM-G906K and TWRP).... it would be really great to be able to enable CP logging WITHOUT rolling the entire phone back to factory....
8th October 2016, 05:13 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
su
setprop sys.usb.config diag,acm,adb

Quote:

15th October 2016, 05:18 AM |#26  
Flag Flagstaff, az
Thanks Meter: 37

Donate to Me
More
Is this possible to do in cyanogenmod? Those dialer codes don't work.
25th November 2016, 03:28 PM |#27  

More
Enabling CP SM-G860P
Unless I'm badly mistaken, this command just switches to DM+MODEM+ADB mode by editing the prop settings.
AP and CP mode seem to operaten in different files or values. I've seen a certain function of Phoneutil ( accessible by any shortcut app) create a file whose value is CP by choosing to enable CP logging under one of the options... I'm looking into it atm.

I'm having a similar problem with a SM-860P (S5 Sport). No matter what I reset or flash to, I don't get the option in stock or any other recovery. I've utilized a variety of options to enable CP but none make a computer identify the port as Samsung Diagnostic or USB Diagnostic, just the usual Samsung USB port, or utilize or accept the Qualcomm, QDLOADER or any similar drivers, with or without Samsung drivers installed. As such, I can manage to read EFS, QCN and the like with Z3x Samsung Tool Pro but any programming (in it, EFS Pro, NV editor, or QPST) fails. Anyone have any ideas? I'll update if i figure it out
13th January 2017, 02:33 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
help me please samsung s5 G900W8
when i go to recovery mode to enable cp logging theres no options to do so i upgraded to lollipop then ota to marshmallow rooted with cf auto root now have a setwarenty bit kernal.. phone still Bootes no problem i just cant get diag port to run no matter what i do please help me????
15th January 2017, 04:33 PM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryu_gian

Go to recovery Mode
Select enable CP Logging (2nd to last option)
Device reboots.
Dialer ##366633# / ##3424# <> Enable DM Mode <> DM Mode gets enabled.

hit the thank button on your way out.

can U give me a solution for my xperia z3
pls :'(
31st March 2018, 11:53 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 290

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeO1016

can U give me a solution for my xperia z3
pls :'(

Totally different than Samsung diag, you may want to look in the Sony/Ericson section.

Quote:

You must at least enable ADB mode, under Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging ... then enter this:
adb shell
su
mount -o remount,rw /system
cd /
setprop persist.usb.eng 1
setprop usb.rndis.enable 1
echo 1 > /sys/class/usb_composite/modem/enable
echo "persist.service.adb.enable=1" >> default.prop
echo "persist.service.debuggable=1" >> default.prop
echo "persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb" >> default.prop
echo "persist.service.adb.enable=1" >> /system/build.prop
echo "persist.service.debuggable=1" >> /system/build.prop
echo "persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb" >> /system/build.prop
reboot

Note: If not rooted try it without the su/mount commands, and also some of commands might fail which is fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to billa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift billa Ad-Free
2nd October 2018, 10:43 PM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billa

Totally different than Samsung diag, you may want to look in the Sony/Ericson section.

You must at least enable ADB mode, under Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging ... then enter this:
adb shell
su
mount -o remount,rw /system
cd /
setprop persist.usb.eng 1
setprop usb.rndis.enable 1
echo 1 > /sys/class/usb_composite/modem/enable
echo "persist.service.adb.enable=1" >> default.prop
echo "persist.service.debuggable=1" >> default.prop
echo "persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb" >> default.prop
echo "persist.service.adb.enable=1" >> /system/build.prop
echo "persist.service.debuggable=1" >> /system/build.prop
echo "persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb" >> /system/build.prop
reboot

Note: If not rooted try it without the su/mount commands, and also some of commands might fail which is fine.

samsung galaksy j7 prime has the same diag port problem.And Idont know how can solve
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)