FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

kies3 can restore original imei of sprint samsung galaxy s5 g900p?

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By trebligoncemore, Junior Member on 10th January 2019, 07:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
samsung kies3>>> can restore original imei of sprint samsung galaxy s5 g900p? thanks
14th January 2019, 02:02 PM |#2  
Flag Southwest, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 175

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trebligoncemore

samsung kies3>>> can restore original imei of sprint samsung galaxy s5 g900p? thanks

NOW, I want to say "Yes. it will ! BUT!
(not on my Win10 side (I tend to run Ubuntu @ 95%). I do know that they (Samsung) did change around a couple of Programs, like Kies and like an few others. )

So with that ... I say try it. Will not hurt, and could just work for you. But, IF Kies3 does not work, it will bring up a pop-up, to the other Program to use. In the pop-up, it will show you where to get that "Other" Program. So head there, (its a web site), there, you will get some info about it, as well as the Download. Install...
After which, you will know "IF" kies3 will work , as well as, the "Other" Program that does.

Post back, what you have done. (I will be ion Windows later today-SO I will check that the correct one to use)

Tanx
14th January 2019, 05:06 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
kies3
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofsalt

NOW, I want to say "Yes. it will ! BUT!
(not on my Win10 side (I tend to run Ubuntu @ 95%). I do know that they (Samsung) did change around a couple of Programs, like Kies and like an few others. )

So with that ... I say try it. Will not hurt, and could just work for you. But, IF Kies3 does not work, it will bring up a pop-up, to the other Program to use. In the pop-up, it will show you where to get that "Other" Program. So head there, (its a web site), there, you will get some info about it, as well as the Download. Install...
After which, you will know "IF" kies3 will work , as well as, the "Other" Program that does.

Post back, what you have done. (I will be ion Windows later today-SO I will check that the correct one to use)

Tanx

Nope It doesn't fixed nor return the original imei and /or the MEID etc.
And it went to 6.0.x marshmallow,
any untechie way to resolve it via ubuntu? TIA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)