FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Please help, phone stuck on odin mode

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 17
 
By MR83, Junior Member on 2nd March 2019, 07:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys, I need help my sprint galaxy s5 (SM-G900P) is stuck on odin mode after flashing the official lineage os 16 rom, any help will be appreciated, thx in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190302_022349.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	248.1 KB
ID:	4715240  
2nd March 2019, 12:24 PM |#2  
WarAxe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR83

Hey guys, I need help my sprint galaxy s5 (SM-G900P) is stuck on odin mode after flashing the official lineage os 16 rom, any help will be appreciated, thx in advance.

You didn't say what you'd tried so far.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
2nd March 2019, 07:39 PM |#3  
MR83's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Richmond VA
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarAxe

You didn't say what you'd tried so far.

Its fixed, a corrupted download was the problem.
4th March 2019, 04:53 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Southwest, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 175
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR83

Its fixed, a corrupted download was the problem.

Maybe ... maybe Not!

As you most likely know, KLTEDV has issues with the first round of Official Los 16.1 builds.
Glad to see you have it fixed.
Did you stay with LOS 16.0, if so, which build ..hows it going now
tanx
4th March 2019, 11:38 PM |#5  
MR83's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Richmond VA
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofsalt

Maybe ... maybe Not!

As you most likely know, KLTEDV has issues with the first round of Official Los 16.1 builds.
Glad to see you have it fixed.
Did you stay with LOS 16.0, if so, which build ..hows it going now
tanx

Well, i fixed the problem by flashing the latest LOS 15.1 nightly.

And this morning updated to LOS 16.1 (3/4/19 nightly) without issues
5th March 2019, 05:47 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Southwest, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 175
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR83

Well, i fixed the problem by flashing the latest LOS 15.1 nightly.

And this morning updated to LOS 16.1 (3/4/19 nightly) without issues

Well glad to see you have it working. I however, started with the first build. WOW, bit crazy, and rather upsetting. (thought I had messed something up) in just in couple of days, it was all fixed for Our devises ....
good job.
The Following User Says Thank You to godofsalt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift godofsalt Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes