G930P_PF2_Stock_Debloated_ROM

Search This thread

Sammguy

Aug 8, 2012
I too am looking for a stable rom, my S7 is atrocious.....someone had made mention of asking for a developer version or international version from the carrier? do they really offer that? i wouldn't think they would give up a phone that is ready available to be played with. I wish I knew that before........also I have the opportunity to get a Sprint S6, does anyone think it would be worth it ....is it easier to root and rom to capitalize on the performance of the phone?

Yea they offer international phones tend to be more bleeding tech. But its more expensive a handset. They have developer versions of your phone which are great unlocked bootloader phones are where its at unfortunately they upmark the convince. It's about market share.

Sammguy

Aug 8, 2012
i have samsung s7 sprint g930p, when i connect my phone with pc it shows in device manager as (HS-USB QDLoader 9008) so i hope you can help with it...

i just check out in web some unbrick guide/mehtod in samsung devices, then i found sd card Debrick image file. some people make and try in hard brick phone and most of people says it work and phone entering in download mode.
refrence i found in here http://www.aryk.tech/2017/08/how-to-unbrick-samsung-s7-edge-in-hs-usb-qdloader-9008.html

Now i know about this whole procedure and now I require working handset debrick image file, if anyone can make and share it would be great for me and for all the people who face this issue.
----------------
For making debrick image just proceed this command in windows pc
make sure in your pc latest samsung mobile driver install
open command prompt in your windows pc
and enter folling command 1 by 1
===============================================================================
adb shell
su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/debrick_s7.img bs=1024 count=262144
when its done command prompt cusor blink in new line. just restart your phone and check in internal
storage file created name as "debrick_s7.img"

plz share in google drive , mega or any web upload
I would highly appreciate the help.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

i have samsung s7 sprint g930p, when i connect my phone with pc it shows in device manager as (HS-USB QDLoader 9008) so i hope you can help with it...

i just check out in web some unbrick guide/mehtod in samsung devices, then i found sd card Debrick image file. some people make and try in hard brick phone and most of people says it work and phone entering in download mode.
refrence i found in here http://www.aryk.tech/2017/08/how-to-unbrick-samsung-s7-edge-in-hs-usb-qdloader-9008.html

Now i know about this whole procedure and now I require working handset debrick image file, if anyone can make and share it would be great for me and for all the people who face this issue.
----------------
For making debrick image just proceed this command in windows pc
make sure in your pc latest samsung mobile driver install
open command prompt in your windows pc
and enter folling command 1 by 1
adb shell
su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/debrick_s7.img bs=1024 count=262144
when its done command prompt cusor blink in new line. just restart your phone and check in internal
storage file created name as "debrick_s7.img"

plz share in google drive , mega or any web upload
I would highly appreciate the help.

Hey

You need to download a stock rom. You should be able to find a link under most of the rooting guides on here. Find a guide for Odin and reflash using odin. Make sure its a stock rom that your downloading preferably the rom you were using before your phone bricked. It must be able to get into the stock recovery I'm assuming you can.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    **You can begin the following process from any Build but you must already have Root Access**

**Required** [root] FlashFire

Download:
    - G930P_PF2_Stock_Debloated_ROM.zip

1. Place the ROM onto your device (use either internal or ext-sdcard).
    2. Open the FlashFire app, grant root access, and "Agree" to the Terms and Conditions.
    3. Press "(+)" twice to bring up the "Actions" menu.
    4. Press "Flash Zip or OTA" and locate and select the ROM. Use the default settings under the "Options" menu and press the checkmark to continue.
    5. From the main menu Uncheck all options under "EverRoot" and set "Reboot" to "Download."
    6. Press the lightning bolt then "Ok" to begin the flash . The screen will turn black then display the contents of your system before beginning the flash. FlashFire will pause for about 1 minute while flashing the "system" partition.
    7. Once the flash is complete and the device reboots into "Download" mode, flash the G930P_PF2_Stock_Modem_Recovery_Bootloader using Odin's AP slot. The device will take 10 - 15 mins for the first boot!
    8. To regain root access, re-run "root.bat" once the device has fully rebooted. Make certain usb debugging is enabled. Enjoy!

Tip: for blazing fast speed turn off animations from Developer Options and reboot!

Notes:
    1. The above process will not affect your Knox Warranty Flag.
    2. The above process will update your Modem, Non-hlos, System, Bootloader, and Stock Recovery.
    3. The ROM will automatically wipe all User Data!
    4. Follow this guide if you do not already have root access: http://xdaforums.com/att-...g935a-t3410538
    I will take the rom down until i have a chance to look into the error. Stay tuned...

EDIT: Replaced the ROM with a "non-deodexed," debloated version. It seems the currently available deodexing tools don't work well with this build.
    I will take the rom down until i have a chance to look into the error. Stay tuned...

EDIT: Replaced the ROM with a "non-deodexed," debloated version. It seems the currently available deodexing tools don't work well with this build.

This. Debloating is not the issue.

Anyway, the current debloated, odexed ROM in the OP has been tested and seems to be working fine. Also, part of the reason for posting it is to encourage others to use it as a base to begin developing new ROM's.
    Got it set up and rooted now restoring backups. I can't seem to find the "hotspot and tethering" setting in the settings. Thanks for helping out the sprint s7 community.
    Sup with the hotspot not showing up in the settings? How do I get it back?