[Q] Sprint LG G3 LS990 Stuck at Configuring Your Phone?

Search This thread

smokeabohl

Jun 20, 2016
not working

it just says phone not configured when i do it

any fix this?

i have a solution for this problem....

Factory Reset, start configuring language, dont connect any WIFI or DATA and Next button after this the screen show Configuring Phone, press volume up + volume down - home button and button back, and Woola bypass the stupid activation :laugh::laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

there is no back button when configuring device... need help please someone.. have a real solution to the problem LG TRIBute 5

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

there is no back and home buttom when it says your phone configuring..... so therefore i cannot press it anyone have a solution to this problem??

echow2001

Jul 14, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
@Pablo R. I tried what you suggested and the only options were 'previous' and 'back to wifi'

you need to be on the "configuring your phone" screen to do this. I did it and it gave me the option to skip. If that fails, then flash the ZVA tot and try again because it worked for me on that configuration. I did all the OTAs to ZVF and factory reset and it still works.

nortecorte

May 20, 2017
Leenasia, try this:

A friend have me the solution, and I wanted to give it to you in case you're still stuck. Press and hold Power and Volume simultaneously for 10+ seconds until it powers off. Restart phone. (Whenever the screen comes up that asks if you want WiFi on, turn it on. I'm not sure if that came before or after this next step). Press Accessibility Settings, then go to Switch Access. Make sure Switch Access is turned off. Now keep pressing Next until you're back to the Configuring your Phone screen.Then press and hold the Power, Volume Up and Volume Down keys. The option to skip should pop up. If it doesn't, press and hold just the Volume Up and Volume Down. When the Skip option appears, press Skip. Now you are able to set up the phone manually.
I had all but given up, so I was shocked and thrilled when this worked. I hope it works for you, too. I'm going to every forum and site I came across someone else with this problem, when my phone was stuck on the Configuring Phone , and posting these instructions.

anthony_0399

Jul 10, 2016
Santiago
A friend have me the solution, and I wanted to give it to you in case you're still stuck. Press and hold Power and Volume simultaneously for 10+ seconds until it powers off. Restart phone. (Whenever the screen comes up that asks if you want WiFi on, turn it on. I'm not sure if that came before or after this next step). Press Accessibility Settings, then go to Switch Access. Make sure Switch Access is turned off. Now keep pressing Next until you're back to the Configuring your Phone screen.Then press and hold the Power, Volume Up and Volume Down keys. The option to skip should pop up. If it doesn't, press and hold just the Volume Up and Volume Down. When the Skip option appears, press Skip. Now you are able to set up the phone manually.
I had all but given up, so I was shocked and thrilled when this worked. I hope it works for you, too. I'm going to every forum and site I came across someone else with this problem, when my phone was stuck on the Configuring Phone , and posting these instructions.

I have done it and nothing I have lollipop

Bzbonez

Sep 25, 2017
Same issue, Android 5.1.1 if I follow the procedure of nortecorte can I only reboot not skip

Wow so this is it huh? Well I have a LG K3. I'm having this same problem. No home and back key and the back key shows on its own within the touch screen. The OS is Marsh mellow 6.01 (something like that). I did every little instruction so far and no skip has shown for me. If it is not one problem it is another.

Aug 1, 2015
it worked

:crying:

any fix this?

Factory Reset, start configuring language, dont connect any WIFI or DATA and Next button after this the screen show Configuring Phone, press volume up + volume down - home button and button back, and Woola bypass the stupid activation :laugh::laugh::laugh:

but no network bro.
i have to root it and flash twrp then i have to flash any rom.
could you tell me how to get network working in stock kitkat:cyclops:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same problem

any fix this?

Factory Reset, start configuring language, dont connect any WIFI or DATA and Next button after this the screen show Configuring Phone, press volume up + volume down - home button and button back, and Woola bypass the stupid activation :laugh::laugh::laugh:

any fix this?

Now you are my new god

TY
    Saved Me.

any fix this?

Thanks bro, this one saved me.
    It's volume up volume down volume up, then "Retry" & "Skip" show up at the bottom, just hit skip.