G935/G930-EchoeRom-Multi_Carrier_USA

Search This thread

Samstealth7

Jul 2, 2013
Muncie
I know you can get back from verizon, i haven't tried at&t so i can't say for sure. I personally think you could probably switch between all the latest carrier firmware but i have neither to time or patience to test that one.. when i flashed t-mo firmware i tried lots of stuff to get back and one of the things i did bricked my phone completely, no usb recognition no screen no button action, just black screen would not turn on. i think since you already moved to BL rev 4 i don't think you can roll back to flash this. what you are required to flash to get this to work is a different bl rev, so you'll get an aboot error in odin. as i recall my brick came from flashfire, not odin.
and yeah, that was me with the 1st version of the rom that only worked when you flashed t-mo. and i'm not flat, i'm edge...fyi. This was/is a great rom, i hope it makes it's way to nougat for us but i doubt that will happen

I see I wasn't sure if I could roll back anymore or not,
If we ever get the U firmware on nougat, that would be enough for me. Thanks again for the info.

Seananigans

Nov 26, 2014
Sparks
Does this rom work with the new nougat root on sprint s7 edge.

Thanks

I'm also wondering this. I have the sprint g935p also and I'm wondering if/how this rom makes it past the locked bootloader. Or does it unlock the bootloader? I've been digging through XDA and the interwebs for hours and this is the closest thing I could find but the last thing I want is a bricked phone lol.

lordondi

May 14, 2016
Hi Guys,
How is install TWRP. Help me. I use Sprint S7 Edge SM-G935P Model
Thank you.

Last edited:

Zaileion

Nov 11, 2012
can this rom somehow be pushed via Odin? I screwed up the original flash and now I don't have an OS to use FlashFire Any help would be appreciated indeed!! Thank you!

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

Help me. I want to install. I couldn't install TWRP.

No TWRP for the Sprint S7 or S7 Edge. it has a Locked bootloader. All you can get I Root anf flash roms and such using FlashFire. Please read OP instructions. They are different here than any other rooted phone because if the locked bootloader.

Last edited:

triskaw

Jun 1, 2017
@jrkruse and @jds3118, it seems to be nice rom. I have a sprint note 3, and i was trying to install a rom on my device without sucess. I then started to try difgerent things and the last one was a sprint activation app from your rom. Can i post my findings on my rom forum?
Thanks

Reactions: jds3118

jds3118

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 19, 2011
ocala
Samsung Galaxy S8+
OnePlus 6T
Reactions: triskaw

Cold Pizza

Jan 6, 2018
Is this ROM no longer being updated? I tried the main thread but it keeps saying I am not authorized to view it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Take Note: jds3118 and me have this rom posted on multi threads so questions and new updates will be posted on main thread located HERE

Verizon Is Pretty Much 100 Percent Working
    Other Carriers Is A Work In Progress!!!
    Echoe Rom for snapdragon USA
    G935/G930 s7e/s7...

Aroma Edition...
    Aroma installer options..
    Choice of edge or flat..
    Choice of carrier (Att,tmo,spr,vzw)
    Choice of boot animation..
    Mod Options...
    Ux N7 apps..
    N7 camera..
    3 pages of app debloat options..
    And more...

SuperSU 2.78
    Deodexed
    De-knoxed
    De-bloated (mildly)
    Rooted
    Viper4/atmos
    AdAway
    Doze
    Cpuspy
    Fastergps
    Root tool
    Flasfire
    Echoe control app
    3Minit Battery
    3Minit Clock
    Custom Echoe boot animation
    + more to come :cool:

INSTALLATION:

MUST BE ROOTED!

1. Install Flashfire by @Chainfire from play store.

2. Make sure zip file is on ext sdcard as this will wipe user system, user data, int sdcard

3. Open Flashfire app (agree to terms) then press the red plus button in lower right corner and select flash zip file.

4. On the next pop up screen press the check box in the top right corner.

5. Scroll to bottom left corner and press the lighting bolt to flash and click OK on popup.

*****FIRST BOOT TAKES ABOUT 10-15 Total istall 15-20 MINUTES*****

Strongly Recommend Full Wipe!!!!

May reboot several times let it do it's thing!!!

Download link...

ECHOE_G935_Universal_AROMA_V1_2.zip​

I will post an install video when I can, but if not sure about the installation process just ask. Enjoy and let us know how you like it.

Additional support for this rom can be found Here

Thanks To These Guys
    The Whole Echoe Team
    jds3118 for helping develope this thing
    psouza4 for his kernel mods
    So I also posted in the echo main site. I was just going to make hotspot work, but after reading this thread here. Once work dies down. I could rip this rom apart and make a sprint only version. I do not want to kang anyones work. So if i get permission from the roms original dev. In a week i will work on getting it ready for sprint and go from there.
    Nice

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA-Developers mobile app
    Testing results...positive

Alright, testing has concluded for this evening, Here are the results; I activated my brand new s7 edge on sprint. flashing 1_41 and it stuck on the samsung screen. sprint test over. Flashed U firmware and ended up looping as we here do as soon as we root. U testing over. Now is where it gets interesting @jrkruse . based on the information provided by so many sources i cannot remember, I removed my sim card, did full wipe, and flashed verizons pf2 firmware(I already knew I could flash back to sprint). set up flashfire etc.....and flashed 1_41. put phone on ac vent while it booted(kinda hot at this point). I did select sprint by the way,n7 camera, and modded ui, AND FULL WIPE. when it finally booted to the start screen /i re-inserted my sim card and everything was in proper order. I still had to make the buildprop changes to get the sprint apns(only 2) to populate. I will manually enter the rest. as soon as it booted with my sim in it flooded with my missed texts. So if anyone finds a short cut more power to ya but I'm just telling the tale of how i did it. I hope there is a shorter way but indeed this is safer than flashing tmo firmware......I would like to hear some other success stories if you guys don't mind. I know i'm not lucky so I expect this method to work for everyone until a shorter or better process is found. cheers. If I helped don't forget that little thanks button down there......let's hear some feedback please:good:
    For sprint?

Sent from my SM-G935P using XDA Free mobile app
    For all carriers

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA-Developers mobile app