Lg stylo plus 2 k557 hidden menu

Search This thread

sloWmotion01

Apr 13, 2016
FOLSOM
hidden

*#546368#*557#

Need to enable swov first

I discoverd the best way to find out exactly what codes are in a Phone. after I started entering codes , going into the menu and enabling other permissions, more apps started appearing on my phone which i assume were already there or were downloaded from a main server.

To find your codes in Your specific phone install MIXPLORER and add-ons, I still use the beta versions because i stored the apk's for when i needed them. They now charge for some of the add on's/
open up the hidden menu app in your phone and view as html. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-0YE9aMndVtx-lvVhbXAKMNqejAaBfmA/view?usp=sharing

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Another major code everyone needs.

*#*#1472365#*#* you are looking for the LPP Run-time Editor. it is in the protocol setting... Have fun.... and dont lock yourself out of the hidden menu.....

Last edited:
Reactions: rfsninja

hellmonger

Oct 9, 2010
Laval
amazing!

works
I discoverd the best way to find out exactly what codes are in a Phone. after I started entering codes , going into the menu and enabling other permissions, more apps started appearing on my phone which i assume were already there or were downloaded from a main server.

To find your codes in Your specific phone install MIXPLORER and add-ons, I still use the beta versions because i stored the apk's for when i needed them. They now charge for some of the add on's/
open up the hidden menu app in your phone and view as html. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-0YE9aMndVtx-lvVhbXAKMNqejAaBfmA/view?usp=sharing

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

*#*#1472365#*#* you are looking for the LPP Run-time Editor. it is in the protocol setting... Have fun.... and dont lock yourself out of the hidden menu.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hidden

*#546368#*557#

Need to enable swov first