* Your warranty is... still valid?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo (without device tree/kernel/vendor repos). And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit."
WARNING! The ROM is at the stage of heavy development. Since I do not have this device on my hands, before installing this ROM - MAKE BACKUP COPIES OF ALL DATA ON THE DEVICE AND KEEP THEM ON ANOTHER DEVICE!
I warned you about this.
Based on 27.05.2017
[*] Feature (tested device)
- Bootable (Swift 2 / Plus / 2X)
- Sound (Speakers and headphones) (Swift 2)
- Camera (Swift 2 / 2X)
- Mobile Network (Swift 2 / 2X)
- Wi-Fi (Swift 2 / 2X)
- Bluetooth (Swift 2 / 2X)
- 2 SIM cards (Swift 2)
- Memory card (Swift 2X)
- Dialer (Swift 2 / 2X)
- Sensors (Swift 2 / 2X)
- Indicator (Swift 2)
- Fingerprint scanner (Swift 2)
- GPS (Swift 2 / 2X) (Need install GAPPS for work)
- NFC (Swift 2X) (Need testing)
- The indicator works once.
- The network may fall off.
- GPS does not work (install GAPPS)
- NFC does not work (Test ?)
- Download the zip(s)
- Install a compatible Recovery (TWRP recovery recommended)
- Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Flash LineageOS
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon http://opengapps.org/
LineageOS Team & Contributors
Code Aurora Forum