[0 imei fix]Lg g7 thinq

digiciber

Jun 11, 2010
Lima
port checking for Korean and European firmwares.

Guys, actually You don't need Verizon firmware to activate port checking.
If You already have the Korean - N or European EM firmwares, just need to enter service mode, write:

*#546368#*710# => SVC Menu => Port check Test => tap on "enable"

also, You need to activate USB debugging in the developer options menu.
Excellent contribution, now my question is, is it possible to skip the tutorial steps 1 to 3 by enabling port verification from service mode? So it is not necessary to erase modemst1 modemst2 and fsg and flash the firmware g710vm?

Kakanman

Nov 27, 2020
So it is not necessary to erase modemst1 modemst2 and fsg and flash the firmware g710vm?
I've changed imei without erasing. Sometimes if there no imei after restart You need to write it again.

Don't forget to write a MEID, it's an IMEI but without the last digit. Once You had written MEID it's not changeable.

Doesn't work for G710EM
mine two 710em work fine, the problem in You.

Reactions: Chinoww

digiciber

Jun 11, 2010
Lima
I've changed imei without erasing. Sometimes if there no imei after restart You need to write it again.

Don't forget to write a MEID, it's an IMEI but without the last digit. Once You had written MEID it's not changeable.

Good afternoon friend Kakanman, could you explain better is that I am confused in what you say please and sorry for the inconvenience.

Mr.PvT

Dec 3, 2020

I follow the instructions 100% correctly, if the problem is with me, you can do it for me, I will pay you $ 20 if successful. OK?

Chinoww

Jan 7, 2021
[QUOTE = "bongster, publicación: 84015015, miembro: 4679553"]
¡Agradable! Trabajó con mi dispositivo EM.
Gracias
[/CITAR]
Si logro cambiar el imei a su dispositivo G710EM

Chinoww

Jan 7, 2021
[QUOTE = "Kakanman, publicación: 84009793, miembro: 11271063"]
comprobación de puertos para firmwares coreanos y europeos.

Chicos, en realidad no necesitan el firmware de Verizon para activar la verificación de puertos.
Si ya tiene los firmwares coreanos-N o EM europeos , solo necesita ingresar al modo de servicio, escriba:

* # 546368 # * 710 # => Menú SVC => Prueba de verificación de puerto => toque en "habilitar"

Además, debe activar la depuración USB en el menú de opciones del desarrollador.
[/CITAR]
Si logro cambiar el imei a su dispositivo

cebutech43

Jan 26, 2021
I've had both serial number and IMEI reset plus MEID and ESN, now it's all right but ofc Verizon said no Verizon simcard (have Vodafone) and as soon as a flashed the original G710EM Pie Rom the Phone says: phone is permanently locked and cannot be unlocked
i have the same issue,, anyone can help?

Kakanman

Nov 27, 2020
I am trying to do this to my lg v40 and got to step 4b to write my imei, but it gives me error 4 "Cannot Write: NV_UE_IMEI_I", what should i do?
You can't do it on V40/G8 and older models than G7. NEVER DELETE modem partitions Without BACKUP, or Your IMEI can be lost forever, no way to backup.
What is Your IMEI now?
i have the same issue,, anyone can help?
Is Your phone was locked to the carrier before?

Last edited:

Gehis514

Sep 20, 2016
Lakewood, CA
You can't do it on V40/G8 and older models than G7. NEVER DELETE modem partitions Without BACKUP, or Your IMEI can be lost forever, no way to backup.
What is Your IMEI now?

Is Your phone was locked to the carrier before?
Yeah this happened like a year ago so it was lost for other reasons, but I still have the box with the number on it

Chinoww

Jan 7, 2021
[QUOTE = "Kakanman, publicación: 84225351, miembro: 11271063"]
He cambiado imei sin borrar. A veces, si no hay imei después de reiniciar, debe escribirlo nuevamente.

No olvide escribir un MEID, es un IMEI pero sin el último dígito. Una vez que haya escrito MEID, no se puede cambiar.

Good brother could you explain to me how I can change my imei on my g7 thinq 710EM without deleting any files please
[QUOTE="Kakanman, post: 84225351,

Good brother could you explain to me how I can change my imei on my g7 thinq 710EM without deleting any files please

Sherzaman Khan

Oct 21, 2018
N/A
Hii all

After lots of research i find a working method for fixing imei 0 issue.
I only checked on indian variant. If your varriant also work then let me know in the comments

Requirments

Qpst - https://www.qpstflash.com/
Lgup crossflash thanks to @Inerent - https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg...ash-oreo-pie-firmwares-lg-g7-g7-t3915303/amp/
Efs professional tools- https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3087596
Lg710vm firmware- https://lg-firmwares.com/downloads-file/21622/G710VM20e_03_1205

Instructions​

Download all the above files

1.a Open qfil. Select firehouse and go to configuration
And select ufs and select ok
1.b open tool-partition manager and erase modemst1 modemst2 and fsg
2. crossflash to lg g710vm firmware.
3. Enable port check using code ##7764726710 after 000000
4.a open efs professional tool- Qualcomm nv tools
4.b connect and go to secure manager here write your imei
4.c reboot your device and check now your imei using *#06#

5a. Open network setting go to network mode and select global

5b. Reboot boom! You can use network now.

Here is video tutorial -

Special thanks to @netookska05 @sumit0nine
Can we use same method for lg v40?