[01.04.21] [R] N970F I N975F_DS I N976_B_N I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread
Jun 24, 2018
Meu N975F está instalado R05 perfeito. Uma semana antes o perfil basicintegrity e cts estava passando verdadeiro e agora não. Existe algum patch como o antigo safetyctsfix1.4 ou o mais novo? Ou outra maneira de fazer para passar o safetynet?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210406-031203.jpg
    Screenshot_20210406-031203.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 68

bigcalvin

Mar 13, 2012
Cartagena
Don't know how you missed it if you read both change logs but hope this helps, security update, camera update to name a couple. Have another read you may find more....it's called an Easter hunt. hahhahahahahaha
The changes you mention are changes from the March base, which remains the same from R6.

Last edited:

OzBoy1

Dec 24, 2008
The changes you mention are changes from the March base, which remains the same from R6.
Oh ok they are both the same...
Base update changelog (samsung)
  • Improved performance. - Camera
  • The security of your device has been improved.
Hit the thanks button and again I would ask that you reread both the change logs. Just call me the Easter Bunny. :ROFLMAO:🐰

Jun 24, 2018
Meu N975F está instalado R05 perfeito. Uma semana antes o perfil basicintegrity e cts estava passando verdadeiro e agora não. Existe algum patch como o antigo safetyctsfix1.4 ou o mais novo? Ou outra maneira de fazer para passar o safetynet?

I've got to resolve this problem. After installed xposed Edge Pro Vr. 6.0.6, I forgot to enable it in Xposed Hide (Black) inside EdXposed Manager Vr. 4.6.2. After enabled it was solved.

JagSem

May 21, 2010
Derby
if i update it then what do i need to do to start the android? it constantly restartsView attachment 5274987
Have you fixed this?

My advice is to flash the old kernel by going through aroma and not flashing the rom, kernel only. You should be able to run it, however it won't be the most up to date Magisk.

It is possible to update the kernel however, you will need to use odin to merge the Magisk patch on your kernel.

Malik Sayriii

Mar 4, 2021
Is it possible to update Magisk while using Dr. ketan's ROM ? I did once using direct install option in magisk, it goes to bootloop... N976B

Reactions: get2easy

hansxl

Nov 18, 2009
Hey Doc, is it possible to use Tipatch, which as I understand correctly will patch TWRP in order to make a TWRP image including internal storage in the image.

... or will patching TWRP cause problems :unsure::unsure:

nico7212

Jul 5, 2009
Hi,
I need help. I am on N975F.
I was on Q06 trying to go to R06.
I first flashed TWRP with AP in odin.
Success
Reboot
Then I flashed BL and CP.
Success
But could not reboot to TWRP holding power button + vol+
And now I get this message :
kernel rev check fail on startup.

I am still able to boot into download mode.

What should I do now ?
Should I start from scratch and flash officla rom again ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

galaxy mini

Dec 21, 2011
Hi,
I need help. I am on N975F.
I was on Q06 trying to go to R06.
I first flashed TWRP with AP in odin.
Success
Reboot
Then I flashed BL and CP.
Success
But could not reboot to TWRP holding power button + vol+
And now I get this message :
kernel rev check fail on startup.

I am still able to boot into download mode.

What should I do now ?
Should I start from scratch and flash officla rom again ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Make a complete fresh install, latest stock firmware with odin then follow the install guide given by the Dr. !! EXACTLY !!

Reactions: nico7212

Top Liked Posts

Hello dr.ketan thank you for the reply of my comment. I have followed the instructions for the device N976n. Open rom tool n10 and choose apply essential fix Imei is back but (limited service) I can't connect calls or messages. Please help me. Thank you very much,😊View attachment 5306235
    No idea then, try flashing stock rom for your region
    HY Doc.
    My note boot on today 7-8 times. Fresh install on Saturday. Whats the problem??

The ROM before i dont have this problems
    Flash stock firmware and then clean install rom. Also need log if still issue
    Hey doc, hey guys,

I bought a new phone and wanted to sell my Note 10 Plus (Q11) now.

The thing is, I freshly installed the Q11 Package and chose "Skip mod features" - to make it look stock - but when I get to the point where I set up the phone 3Minit Battery is installed.

Also Magisc and 3Minit Clock is pre installed.

If I uninstall / disable them, I can not get back to the "fresh set up screen" - I guess if I factory reset the Phone will bootloop(?).

Can anybody help me out please?

Greetings

Мишка

You need to declare that phone's "knox is tripped" when you sell your phone to someone. You can't just unlock the phone, tripped the knox and sell it like it is stock. Due to knox being the hardware lock instead of software, it costs money to get knox working again. Plus, do not try to scam people by making it seem like it is stock. IT IS UNETHICAL.
    @dr.ketan hope you are doing well. I think new april security patch update is out. Can we expect another update soon?
    The Dr. said he will be hopefully back to normal next week. So we can expect update next week for sure.
    Cheers.
    @dr.ketan just a message from the Netherlands. I hope you and your family are doing well. And that you and your country get through this. Take care, you are probably working in a hospital at the moment and I wish you will stay in good health. And keep the faith even when things probably won't look like it. Strength and love to you from here.
    Post in thread '[27.03.21] N986B I N985F/DS I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 3.1' https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...r-ketan-rom-i-oneui-3-1.4154487/post-84902515
    The Dr. said he will be hopefully back to normal next week. So we can expect update next week for sure.
    Cheers.
    Seems great. Thanks a lot
    N975F/FD Dr.Ketan ROM DeKnoxed

ROM Features varies with version of ROM. For more details, read changelog post. Link available in post #3 for changelog of all versions.
    Must read changelog for a version you are going to install, it will have latest information about features, changes, known bug list/fix and Installation guide of respective version.

Credit and Thanks :
    @Chainfire - Respected elite developer for supersu and his unbelievable contribution to XDA/Android community. @wanam - Respected elite developer for his awesome contribution and references to his works.
    @topjohnwu for Magisk
    @xperiacle the amazing developer for reference to his work and tools. @gharrington for 3minit battery and QuickLaunch.
    ROM Control source and all credit and thanks goes to @daxgirl and @Wuby986 for their open source project for RomControl.
    @Tkkg1994 for his permissive kernel @AbrahamGC for some ideas @frap129 for Spectrum app. samsungvn htcmania & 4PDA for tips and some stock apks. khongloi113 & Sec23 for secure folder @geiti94 for tips & TWRP @Arteush for bluetooth fix (losing BT pair on reboot) on Android Q @Winb33 for custom font pack

XDA:DevDB Information

N975F_DS I Dr.Ketan ROM, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Contributors
    dr.ketan
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2019-08-29
    Last Updated 2021-01-21
    Installation and Download

Important :

- This will void warranty.
    - As of now you will lose Samsung Pay and Samsung Pass forever if you root once, even unrooting won't help. (hope in future we can get it working on tripped knox device)
    - OTA likely won't work once you root device.

Installation :

Read ChangeLog post for Installation instructions

PS : Who can handle consequences of dirty flashing, they never need to ask this question in forum. ;)

Download : https://drketanrom.com/

Dear friends,
    When whole world is fighting against corona, being a doctor, my service is more important to my society and my country as doctor, till our fight end, I am taking leave from android development.
    Wishing you and all a healthy life.
    Take care,
    Regards
    Dr.Ketan.

ChangeLog

Pie

- P01 - 29.08.2019 - Initial release based on N975FXXU1ASH5
    - P02 - 30.08.2019
    - P03 - 07.09.2019
    - P04 - 10.10.2019
    - P05 - 30.10.2019
    - P06 - 04.11.2019

Q
    - Q01 - 16.12.2019 - Only released for Test users
    - Q02 - 18.12.2019
    - Q03 - 30.01.2020
    - Q04 - 07.02.2020
    - Q05 - 20.02.2020
    - Q06 - 04.05.2020
    - Q07 - 07.06.2020
    - Q08 - 04.07.2020
    - Q09 - 02.08.2020
    - Q10 - 06.09.2020
    - Q11 - 08.10.2020
    - Q12 - 03.11.2020

- Q13 - 08.12.2020

R
    - R01 - 30.12.2020
    - R02 - 10.01.2020
    - R03 - 21.01.2021
    - R04 - 18.02.2021
    OneUI 3.1
    - R05 - 26.02.2021
    - R06 - 01.04.2021

How to report bugs/Issue?
    To report issue, you needs to provide following informations, else it will be ignored. Also if your query is already mentioned on OP/ChangeLogg post, it will be ignored.
    1.ROM build number.
    2.Dirty/Clean Install. - If you have dirty installed, Then first clean install and report if issue persists.
    3.Bug/Issue appears right after installing or later?
    4.How to reproduce error.
    5.Is there any same reports there on thread on your searching?
    6.Is there any mention about same bug on OP or changeLog post?
    7.Logs - Attach logs here/Upload to other places where it can be downloaded without registration and doesn't have ad (we recommend dropbox/Gdrive) and post link.
    @dr.ketan, i hope you are doing OK .. Best Wishes from Ireland..
    i will not update my phone till this pandemic ends and You return..may be months, years - who knows?maybe i will get another phone - who knows?
    Cheers!
    Hi everyone!
    This is just to say hi and all well here. Still situation in my country much under control.
    Hoping soon we whole world will won fight against Covid-19.
    Thank you very much all users (specially Pro users for continuing support even dev is on hold), missing xda so much.
    Hoping to come back soon.
    Regards.
    Dr.Ketan
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone