[01.04.21] [R] N970F I N975F_DS I N976_B_N I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread
Dec 12, 2019
Hey doc, hey guys,

I bought a new phone and wanted to sell my Note 10 Plus (Q11) now.

The thing is, I freshly installed the Q11 Package and chose "Skip mod features" - to make it look stock - but when I get to the point where I set up the phone 3Minit Battery is installed.

Also Magisc and 3Minit Clock is pre installed.

If I uninstall / disable them, I can not get back to the "fresh set up screen" - I guess if I factory reset the Phone will bootloop(?).

Can anybody help me out please?

Greetings

Мишка

jerrylee8

Nov 13, 2016
The first problem with Viper4Android FX I have installed but it shows that the drivers are not.

The second problem with TWRP when I press POWER and VOL UP does not boot TWRP but starts the system. I install TWRP Manager and i reboot TWRP it booting in TWRP.

Please help ?

mcn1970

Sep 1, 2015
Hey doc, hey guys,

The thing is, I freshly installed the Q11 Package and chose "Skip mod features" - to make it look stock - but when I get to the point where I set up the phone 3Minit Battery is installed.

If I uninstall / disable them, I can not get back to the "fresh set up screen" - I guess if I factory reset the Phone will bootloop(?).

Greetings

Мишка

Hey doc, hey guys,

Greetings

Мишка
you better flash stock firmware in odin

Vishnarov

Apr 16, 2010
Varna, Bulgaria
Thanks buddy.

I've googled and read it could brick the phone - what would happen if I just sell the phone and someone does a normal factory reset? Will it boot loop or can he use it just as before?

Greetings

Мишка
You could not break the phone with odin flash stock ROM even factory reset after that. Just this warning massage will stay there. Of course knox is triggered out if you flashed TWRP before and this is irreversable.
The step are very simple.
1. Install latest stock firmware in Odin.
2. Setup the phone with internet connection.
3. Go and see in developer setting that boot loader can be unlocked.
4. Go in download mode and relock bootloader.
5. Setup phone again.
I think this is all....by my opinion :)

Another way is...Flash exactly in this order....flash stock rom in Odin, flash empty vbmeta in Odin userspace slot reboot to bootloader immediately, flash twrp, FORMAT data pratition in TWRP, not wipe, format with YES. Flash multidisabler for samsung 3.1.
Flash TWRP_Bootlogo_patcher.zip by Corsicanu to get rid of the boot warning message from https://github.com/corsicanu/9825-bootloaders_and_modems
Reboot and setup phone. Do not install custom kernel to look like stock.

Last edited:

renfey.21

Dec 8, 2020
Hey doc, hey guys,

Greetings

Мишка

You need to declare that phone's "knox is tripped" when you sell your phone to someone. You can't just unlock the phone, tripped the knox and sell it like it is stock. Due to knox being the hardware lock instead of software, it costs money to get knox working again. Plus, do not try to scam people by making it seem like it is stock. IT IS UNETHICAL.

gabesztdi01

Nov 8, 2016
hello, I have a problem that since I installed the R06 ruin since I called and the display goes dark but when the call ends dark, I can only bring it back with the power button, I haven't experienced this at the factory ruin or the R05 ruin

I have already done a clean installation twice

tukusejssirs

Dec 5, 2018
Hey there, dr.ketan and guys!

First time (ever) Samsung user here! That said I have rooted, installed TWRP (etc) on phones from other vendors, which is fairly easy in comparison with Samsung devices.

Some facts about my phone:
- My Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ was purchased in Slovakia (Europe), presumably in Telekom (T-Com) as its CSC is TMS.
- SM-N975F/DS (I presume that DS stands for dual sim and that the ROM for SM-N975F/DS and SM-N975F and the same, as I could not find a firmware specifically for the DS).

I’d like to install the Dr. Ketan ROM (Android 11 / R), but reading the instructions, I have some questions (see the last two items):
  • I presume that Frest Install is a typo and it should be Fresh Install, however I don’t think it is an instruction.
  • Then I should download the ROM, so I downloaded N975F_N976B_DrKetanROM_R6.zip.
  • Then I should download `TWRP_Ian_*_DrKetanROM_R*_tar.md5`. But where is the `TWRP_Ian_*_DrKetanROM_R*_tar.md5` file located? I download `N975_F_DS_N976BN_DrKetanROM_R06_MD5.txt`, but it is not the TWRP. I already downloaded and flashed official TWRP, but I don’t that this is what the instruction means. It probably means N975F_twrp-3.5.1_9-0-d2s_official_April21_extract_this.zip, but it has different name and has only 29 MiB in size, which is much less than the size of the official TWRP (56 MiB).
  • Then I should download Bootloader and Modem according my device variant, but here are the following two files, but none of them exactly matches much device (PDA: N975FXXU6ETLL; CSC: N975FODX6ETLL):
    • `BL_N975FXXU6FUBD_CP_N975FXXU6FUBB_No_warning_MSG_extract_this_first.zip`;
    • `BL_N975FXXU6FUCD_CP_N975FXXU6FUCD_No_warning_MSG_extract_this_first.zip`.

I want to be sure that I won’t brick my device before I flash TWRP & BL+Modem on my phone.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

bolebaba

May 29, 2013
Hi Doc im having issue with camera. Advice error in camera. Last time the only way to make it work was to lock again the bootloader. So i install r06 , everything works ok since now then i facing same issue , so i woukd like to know if anybody happened and if you can solve.
Txhss

bolebaba

May 29, 2013
I atached log and screen capture of advice camera error

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210424-105807_Camera.jpg
    Screenshot_20210424-105807_Camera.jpg
    892.3 KB · Views: 50

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone