[17.01.23] I N975F I N976B I N976N I N970F I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 4.1 I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread
Jun 24, 2018
Meu N975F está instalado R05 perfeito. Uma semana antes o perfil basicintegrity e cts estava passando verdadeiro e agora não. Existe algum patch como o antigo safetyctsfix1.4 ou o mais novo? Ou outra maneira de fazer para passar o safetynet?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210406-031203.jpg
    Screenshot_20210406-031203.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 76

bigcalvin

Mar 13, 2012
Cartagena
Don't know how you missed it if you read both change logs but hope this helps, security update, camera update to name a couple. Have another read you may find more....it's called an Easter hunt. hahhahahahahaha
The changes you mention are changes from the March base, which remains the same from R6.

Last edited:

OzBoy1

Dec 24, 2008
The changes you mention are changes from the March base, which remains the same from R6.
Oh ok they are both the same...
Base update changelog (samsung)
  • Improved performance. - Camera
  • The security of your device has been improved.
Hit the thanks button and again I would ask that you reread both the change logs. Just call me the Easter Bunny. :ROFLMAO:🐰

Jun 24, 2018
Meu N975F está instalado R05 perfeito. Uma semana antes o perfil basicintegrity e cts estava passando verdadeiro e agora não. Existe algum patch como o antigo safetyctsfix1.4 ou o mais novo? Ou outra maneira de fazer para passar o safetynet?

I've got to resolve this problem. After installed xposed Edge Pro Vr. 6.0.6, I forgot to enable it in Xposed Hide (Black) inside EdXposed Manager Vr. 4.6.2. After enabled it was solved.

JagSem

May 21, 2010
Derby
if i update it then what do i need to do to start the android? it constantly restartsView attachment 5274987
Have you fixed this?

My advice is to flash the old kernel by going through aroma and not flashing the rom, kernel only. You should be able to run it, however it won't be the most up to date Magisk.

It is possible to update the kernel however, you will need to use odin to merge the Magisk patch on your kernel.

Malik Sayriii

Mar 4, 2021
Is it possible to update Magisk while using Dr. ketan's ROM ? I did once using direct install option in magisk, it goes to bootloop... N976B

Reactions: get2easy

hansxl

Nov 18, 2009
Hey Doc, is it possible to use Tipatch, which as I understand correctly will patch TWRP in order to make a TWRP image including internal storage in the image.

... or will patching TWRP cause problems :unsure::unsure:

TxXDRAGONXxT

Sep 7, 2019
hello, my note 10+ is on Q10 and i want to ask is there a fix for the camera not opening in WhatsApp and other app problems yet?

nico7212

Jul 5, 2009
Hi,
I need help. I am on N975F.
I was on Q06 trying to go to R06.
I first flashed TWRP with AP in odin.
Success
Reboot
Then I flashed BL and CP.
Success
But could not reboot to TWRP holding power button + vol+
And now I get this message :
kernel rev check fail on startup.

I am still able to boot into download mode.

What should I do now ?
Should I start from scratch and flash officla rom again ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

galaxy mini

Dec 21, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hi,
I need help. I am on N975F.
I was on Q06 trying to go to R06.
I first flashed TWRP with AP in odin.
Success
Reboot
Then I flashed BL and CP.
Success
But could not reboot to TWRP holding power button + vol+
And now I get this message :
kernel rev check fail on startup.

I am still able to boot into download mode.

What should I do now ?
Should I start from scratch and flash officla rom again ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Make a complete fresh install, latest stock firmware with odin then follow the install guide given by the Dr. !! EXACTLY !!

Reactions: nico7212

nico7212

Jul 5, 2009
Thank you very much for your help.
I will do that.
Still 7 hours to finish downloading of the official firmware !

Dec 12, 2019
Hey doc, hey guys,

I bought a new phone and wanted to sell my Note 10 Plus (Q11) now.

The thing is, I freshly installed the Q11 Package and chose "Skip mod features" - to make it look stock - but when I get to the point where I set up the phone 3Minit Battery is installed.

Also Magisc and 3Minit Clock is pre installed.

If I uninstall / disable them, I can not get back to the "fresh set up screen" - I guess if I factory reset the Phone will bootloop(?).

Can anybody help me out please?

Greetings

Мишка

Top Liked Posts