[01.09.13]HDC Galaxy S4 Legend [COMPILATION] ★★★Roms/fixes/guides ALL IN ONE!★★★

Search This thread

mindafuttu

Mar 24, 2014
I need the same spare part

Hello all hope your all well as can be,
thanks to Techcat for making this section much easier,,got my hdc galaxy s4 legend few days ago ,,problem is the misses forced the micro sim and now it give message no sim detected so im in need of a new sim card tray holder with flex cable, ebay has replacements for original samsung G s4, but the flex cable is on the left on our legend its on the right ive opened the phone and took the sim card tray out ..please does anyone know where i can get a replacement part for the legend? ive searched the web alibaba,ebay,amazon but no luck i've attached some pics thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any help much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Tiger Arcade.
View attachment 2556592

View attachment 2556593

View attachment 2556595

View attachment 2556596

I guys, where I found the flex cable with the sim and microsd holder for my galaxy legend s4?

Reactions: Tiger Arcade

jazk

Jan 5, 2013
Anyone know where to buy a internal LCD? Mine broke less than a month after and have had to buy a new phone but it will be great if I can fix it

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jazk

Jan 5, 2013
Do you not have a website. I can't trust sending money another way a

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
Dual Sim Version

Hi,
I have this exact dual sim version with green sticker http://www.fastcardtech.com/HDC-Galaxy-S4-Legend-Dual-Sim.html I need the spflashtool version rom for this phone if possible.

Other roms I have tried do not boot or invert the touch screen or the screen itself :crying: I do not have a backup as I bought the phone not working :(

Can someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction or supply me with a droid tools backup they have made. :fingers-crossed:

Many thanks in advance
bigrammy

Edit: I flashed the No.1 S6 Firmware which boots fine but with the same results an inverted touch screen :crying: Has there been any hardware changes on these devices such as screen versions maybe I have the wrong version :eek:

Please Help :eek:

Last edited:

ekkilm

Mar 25, 2014
www.teamsuperluminal.org
Hello family as they are, do not know if someone would be so kind as to help me, the problem is that the part of the settings, the 4 boxes in the settings are not changed when you divide Spanish, still in English.
No if anyone knows how to change it to Spanish or if some method or esxiste. Flaseable zip to put it in Spanish.
sorry for my English, use google translator
Here is a photo of what I mean:

]

Hey.

Do You have solution for how to translate these boxes? What apk file is it?

dennchaxxx

Dec 20, 2011
čakovec
Did U try hard reset? And flashing? Maybe fix it?

sent from my GT-I9500

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Hello! This is wrong ROM ported issue! Try diferent ROM that should fix your problem

sent from my GT-I9500

dennchaxxx

Dec 20, 2011
čakovec
This is how it looks with a little bitt of MUI

sent from my GT-I9500

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1396656817956.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396656817956.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 113
  • uploadfromtaptalk1396656832125.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396656832125.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 98
  • uploadfromtaptalk1396656842542.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396656842542.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 95
  • uploadfromtaptalk1396656861024.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396656861024.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 85
  • uploadfromtaptalk1396656880953.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396656880953.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 84
  • uploadfromtaptalk1396656892554.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396656892554.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 77
  • uploadfromtaptalk1396656901498.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396656901498.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 76

pepeg

Sep 1, 2010
Hey guys, I have one of these models:

Hardware : MT6589 (UNIVERSAL5410(exynos5) is Fake!)
Build date UTC : 20130709-141145
LCD Driver IC : 1-lg4591_dsi

I have flash it in order to fix the SIM issues and now all the ROMS that I install has the touchscreen Y point inverted. I might have tried about 50 different ROMS... so tired of this :/

Does anyone has this problem too?? or does anyone know how to fix this?
Thank you in advance.

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
Hey guys, I have one of these models:

Hardware : MT6589 (UNIVERSAL5410(exynos5) is Fake!)
Build date UTC : 20130709-141145
LCD Driver IC : 1-lg4591_dsi

I have flash it in order to fix the SIM issues and now all the ROMS that I install has the touchscreen Y point inverted. I might have tried about 50 different ROMS... so tired of this :/

Does anyone has this problem too?? or does anyone know how to fix this?
Thank you in advance.

Exact same problem bro but no help here so far :crying: My post Here and Here and even On this forum Here

Basicly we need someone with a working legend 2 to do a complete nandroid backup and share it so we can restore our phones. I have flashed every rom possible with the same problem :crying:

I have flashed around 30 roms and even fully formatted the phone with spflashtool but still no fix it's driving me insane now :laugh:

Most mtk communities are very helpful but for some reason no one seems to want to help here but I will continue with the search. :fingers-crossed:
Maybe I will start a new thread about this because people need to be warned that a spflashtool backup may not restore the phone. :crying:

Reactions: pepeg

pepeg

Sep 1, 2010
Exact same problem bro but no help here so far :crying: My post Here and Here and even On this forum Here

Basicly we need someone with a working legend 2 to do a complete nandroid backup and share it so we can restore our phones. I have flashed every rom possible with the same problem :crying:

I have flashed around 30 roms and even fully formatted the phone with spflashtool but still no fix it's driving me insane now :laugh:

Most mtk communities are very helpful but for some reason no one seems to want to help here but I will continue with the search. :fingers-crossed:
Maybe I will start a new thread about this because people need to be warned that a spflashtool backup may not restore the phone. :crying:

I did some backups but I must have missing something because whenever I restore them the touchscreen it is still inverted. I have read about this issue in couple of forums but none of them has any solution which is kind of weird. There is something about to get some binary file from the phone decompile, edit some settings, recompile and then push it again, nevertheless I haven't manage to get even that file from the phone. It must change path in each android versions or who knows....

It is insane indeed. Oh well see if we get any lucky with someone backing up exactly what we need :rolleyes:

I am thinking on get some original S4 and step + jump on top of this one :mad:

If I get any clue about something I will let you know.

EDIT: this is the post I was referring for: http://www.chinaphonearena.com/foru...creen-works-up-whenever-lower-part-is-touched
EDIT2: I have founded this video, I haven't tried yet but it might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTPsR2hVF6M

Last edited:

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
I did some backups but I must have missing something because whenever I restore them the touchscreen it is still inverted. I have read about this issue in couple of forums but none of them has any solution which is kind of weird. There is something about to get some binary file from the phone decompile, edit some settings, recompile and then push it again, nevertheless I haven't manage to get even that file from the phone. It must change path in each android versions or who knows....

It is insane indeed. Oh well see if we get any lucky with someone backing up exactly what we need :rolleyes:

I am thinking on get some original S4 and step + jump on top of this one :mad:

If I get any clue about something I will let you know.

EDIT: this is the post I was referring for: http://www.chinaphonearena.com/foru...creen-works-up-whenever-lower-part-is-touched

Thanks for the info :)
In most mtk phones the touch screen stuff is usually contained in the kernel or the uboot (driver etc). :good:
Final configurations and adjustments are then normally made by the "device config files" in the nvram.bin and finally the "user" files in /system :eek:

Did you manage to do a full cwm backup "Nandroid" or get a nvram.bin backup via spflashtool? I think nvram area is very important to us :fingers-crossed:
I bought my phone not working so I never got a working backup :crying:

oscarblue48

May 13, 2013
Hi @bigrammy do you still have touch screen config problems?, I was researching something else and came across an article about Idc files and wondered if you could create such a file to rectify your problem, I'm not a dev or any kind expert, just trying to learn a few things here and there. I don't own the same phone, just an interested spectator.
The article is ....here

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
Hi @bigrammy do you still have touch screen config problems?, I was researching something else and came across an article about Idc files and wondered if you could create such a file to rectify your problem, I'm not a dev or any kind expert, just trying to learn a few things here and there. I don't own the same phone, just an interested spectator.
The article is ....here

Hi bro,
Thanks for your interest in my problem :good:
Yes I am afraid I still have problems :(

Thanks for the very useful link I have had a quick look through and I will have to do some further study it seems :laugh:

It is all very strange :confused: maybe it's a hardware fault I dont know :crying:

Ayh4n

Dec 21, 2011
Charleroi
Error

Hello, I rooted my S4 legend to erase some system apps but I erased lockscreen wallpaper configurator too, I don't know the real name of this apps :p
Someone can send it to me with odex file (if this app need odex file) please ?

lvieira76

Aug 14, 2013
Palmela
Try download other rom from the needrom forum and copy paste what you need.

Sent from my ME173X using XDA Free mobile app

pepeuprog

Jul 31, 2014
the chinese apps from HDC Galaxy s4 Legend II Dual Sim

Hello, i'm here to ask if some of you have names of the chinese apps or have the apps itself to send me. I have rooted it and unistalled those chinese apps that comes with the HDC Galaxy S4 Legend II Dual Sim and somethings stopped to work like the side touchwiz, unlock effect and more other things...

I want to ask if any of you have them or have the unmodified rom from this device wich is: A109_V1.0_V01_2014-04-18_11:00:54
if someone has or has the backup of them, please send it to me, i would apreciate so much! Thanks in advance!!! :good:

Top Liked Posts