[02.05.22] I N975F_DS I N976_B_N I N970F I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 4.1 I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread

heiko-soft

Aug 1, 2008
Hello I do not get it, Clean Install

Screenshot_20220115-175410_SafetyNet Test.jpg

Itboefke

Jan 1, 2010
I'm the person who normally never asks questions and always solves his own problems just by searching for an answer on xda or google.

But now I have made a really stupid mistake!!!
Instead of first flashing TWRP file with AP tab of Odin I accidentally flashed all files in bootloadermap according
instructions of txt file in this map.

I know it's a really stupid mistake but I can't undo it.
The problem I now have is that my phone won't connect to my pc anymore. (USB)
Is there anyone who can help me?

I already tried al usual thinks like usb debugging, drivers etc..

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
I'm the person who normally never asks questions and always solves his own problems just by searching for an answer on xda or google.

Instead of first flashing TWRP file with AP tab of Odin I accidentally flashed all files in bootloadermap according

It shouldn't be issue. Try different cable and PC before exploring more, those are commonest cause

Reactions: Itboefke

gabesztdi01

Nov 8, 2016

try restarting your computer

grossvs

Oct 25, 2017
The dirty flash from R12 to S01 went without any problems. Everything works beautifully. Phone - N976B. I only have one question - how can I change the icon from 4g to lte? In previous versions it was possible from the Tweaks Pro item, now I have not found this option anywhere.

Itboefke

Jan 1, 2010
Thanks for the quick replies!
Unfortunately, I already tried different cables and computers with no luck.

Before flashing files in bootloader map everything was working fine and immediately after the usb connection failed so I thought this must be the cause?

If I now connect the cable to the phone the phone starts charging. There are no other options like file transfer anymore. Turning this on in developer settings doesn't do anything?

I will explore further.

Edit:
She below screenshot how download mode looks like. This isn't normal is it?

ODIN MODE (By param)
Cause: init:1 empty caller

screenshot note 10+.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dr.ketan

The dirty flash from R12 to S01 went without any problems. Everything works beautifully. Phone - N976B. I only have one question - how can I change the icon from 4g to lte? In previous versions it was possible from the Tweaks Pro item, now I have not found this option anywhere.
It is there, see in side csc features. Inbox me in case you have further query regarding TweaksPro

dr.ketan

Thanks for the quick replies!
Unfortunately, I already tried different cables and computers with no luck.

Before flashing files in bootloader map everything was working fine and immediately after the usb connection failed so I thought this must be the cause?

If I now connect the cable to the phone the phone starts charging. There are no other options like file transfer anymore. Turning this on in developer settings doesn't do anything?

I will explore further.

Edit:
She below screenshot how download mode looks like. This isn't normal is it?

ODIN MODE (By param)
Cause: init:1 empty caller

View attachment 5510243
If you have used reboot to download from TWRP or any other option, don't use it. Instead reboot to download with Combo key only.

Itboefke

Jan 1, 2010
If you have used reboot to download from TWRP or any other option, don't use it. Instead reboot to download with Combo key only.
I'm getting crazy!
Somehow suddenly usb worked so I was able to install S01.
Clean flashed and it looks like everything is ok but again I lost my usb connection.

This must be a strange problem with the phone because I tried different cables and computers.

Reactions: jays note 2

jays note 2

Mar 10, 2015
Silverdale, Auckland, New Zealand
I'm getting crazy!
Somehow suddenly usb worked so I was able to install S01.
Clean flashed and it looks like everything is ok but again I lost my usb connection.

This must be a strange problem with the phone because I tried different cables and computers.
I'd check too see if there's any foreign material lodge in your Charging Port.

Embilal

Jan 28, 2015
Islamabad
Thanks a lot for your hard work Doctor. I have had a clean install. N975F. Everything is working perfectly except Secure Folder. It just crashes down after the second screen during its initial configuration. Any fix?

C9H13N

May 30, 2021
Hey there,

Successfully updated from 12 to S01 with dirty flash...

... No complications!

ThanKs a lot for the great work!

GreeTz

C9H13N

Reactions: dr.ketan

spinner_w

Jul 2, 2010
So I flashed the latest n976b Rom with Odin reboot set it up enable usb debugging
Reboot to download mode to flash twrp and it says
Only official bineris can be flashed recovery

Top Liked Posts