[02.05.22] I N975F_DS I N976_B_N I N970F I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 4.1 I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread

launcher20

Apr 1, 2015
thx., tg-group i already joined :) didn`t know if i can send screenshot there. I will do so! thx. (y)

Last edited:

Benny-Danny

Sep 26, 2007
Alentejo
www.flickr.com
Guys, I have an issue since I've installed last ROM version: safe search is locked on and I cannot turn of, which blocks, for example, any comments on YouTube, any reddit pages, and more. Can't find a reason for this. Any help? Thanks!

jays note 2

Mar 10, 2015
Silverdale, Auckland, New Zealand
It is; I'm not sure I needed it unlocked for installing the factory ROM, but I did unlock it then. After installing the factory ROM, the first time I tried installing TWRP, OEM unlocking was not an option (I didn't check it before trying to install TWRP the very first time, but it was not there after my first failure). It is back on my list of choices in Developer Options, and it is selected. Looking at that series of , I think I will try re-installing the factory ROM, and making sure I have Developer Options and have allowed OEM unlocking *before* I try installing TWRP the first time.

EDIT: Well, that didn't help, but I got the "Custom Binary(RECOVERY) blocked by OEM Lock" message the first time, rather than the "Only official" message I got the first time previously. At this point, unless I've missed something, it looks like I need to wait 7 days after today's install before I try again. I do still have 'OEM unlocking as an option, and on, in my Developer Options, so I'm hoping I will be able to install this ROM eventually.

Thanks for reading.
Have you tried using another version of TWRP.
It is; I'm not sure I needed it unlocked for installing the factory ROM, but I did unlock it then. After installing the factory ROM, the first time I tried installing TWRP, OEM unlocking was not an option (I didn't check it before trying to install TWRP the very first time, but it was not there after my first failure). It is back on my list of choices in Developer Options, and it is selected. Looking at that series of , I think I will try re-installing the factory ROM, and making sure I have Developer Options and have allowed OEM unlocking *before* I try installing TWRP the first time.

EDIT: Well, that didn't help, but I got the "Custom Binary(RECOVERY) blocked by OEM Lock" message the first time, rather than the "Only official" message I got the first time previously. At this point, unless I've missed something, it looks like I need to wait 7 days after today's install before I try again. I do still have 'OEM unlocking as an option, and on, in my Developer Options, so I'm hoping I will be able to install this ROM eventually.

Thanks for hou tried

Thanks for reading.
Have you tried another version of Odin? Coming from past experiences the newer versions of Odin can be problematic.
Your using 3.14 correct? I would try 3.13 or earlier

Reactions: Dave Kelsen

jays note 2

Mar 10, 2015
Silverdale, Auckland, New Zealand
Guys, I have an issue since I've installed last ROM version: safe search is locked on and I cannot turn of, which blocks, for example, any comments on YouTube, any reddit pages, and more. Can't find a reason for this. Any help? Thanks!
Safe search is tied to Google not the rom itself. It's located in your Google Settings within your Google Account.

Dave Kelsen

Jul 26, 2014
Bozeman, MT
Have you tried using another version of TWRP.

Have you tried another version of Odin? Coming from past experiences the newer versions of Odin can be problematic.
Your using 3.14 correct? I would try 3.13 or earlier
Thanks, Jay. I had not actually unlocked the bootloader; I got some guidance, and did that (I *still* don't understand how I rooted my Note 9+ and my previous Note 10+ without knowing this!) and everything is good. I appreciate the response, and I hope I can help others who might have questions about installing this excellent ROM and using it!

mohgaza

Mar 29, 2012
Looks v.good ROM.
Excuse, Is there a video or detailed article shows how to install this ROM?

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Teting S04 (April sec patch)

Screenshot_20220501-140402_Settings.jpg

Bakhtitar

Dec 29, 2020
Uzbekistan
Could you please change your Installation instructions and describe
(a) where to find the ROM Tool essential fix, and
(b) how to use it?
в меню приложений выберите rom tull, нажмите «Appli Essential Fix» и через несколько секунд вы увидите подтверждение. Теперь перезапустить и все

Mod translation via GT: in the application menu, select rom tull, click "Appli Essential Fix" and after a few seconds you will see a confirmation. Now restart and that's it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220501-164401.jpg
    Screenshot_20220501-164401.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20220501-172621_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20220501-172621_One UI Home.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:

anhtuan70000

Jul 10, 2020
Hi guys, i have installed this rom on my device(976n) it has signals but i cant call or recvice text. The imei status is now NG. Have anyone face the same problem? I just a newbie, please help me.

pvillasuso

Hi guys, i have installed this rom on my device(976n) it has signals but i cant call or recvice text. The imei status is now NG. Have anyone face the same problem? I just a newbie, please help me.

djshotty

Oct 7, 2008
East Maitland, NSW, Australia
в меню приложений выберите rom tull, нажмите «Appli Essential Fix» и через несколько секунд вы увидите подтверждение. Теперь перезапустить и все
Seriously? Thanks for the information, but I was of the belief that posts to this forum were to be written in ENGLISH.

anhtuan70000

Jul 10, 2020
Hi guys, i have installed this rom on my device(976n) it has signals but i cant call or recvice text. The imei status is now NG. Have anyone face the same problem? I just buy a newbie, please help me.
Of course i have apply essential fix.
The signal is normal but it show emegency call only cant call or use mobile internet

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
ChangeLog S04 (OneUI 4.1 for N975F/N976B/N*/N970F)

• Based on N975FXXS7HVD6 April 2022 security patch OneUI 4.1
  • SafetyNet Fix : Pre-Fixed again, No needs to apply two times. Read setting up instructions below. EDIT : (Read This if SafetNet not passing even after applying Essential fix from ROM Tool))
  • Fixed Secure Folder not working for some users
  • Fixed Auto Rotation for all varients
  • Details of ROM features available below.
Samsung Base Chanelog
TweaksPro version requires 4.1.0 or up

Important Instructions for setting up ROM (NEW)

- In case clean installing ROM
  • on first boot, open magisk and complete the additional setings if asked for, else exit the magisk app. (Don't setup any option in magisk now)
  • Then open ROM Tool, Apply essential fix and Reboot
  • After reboot SfetyNet should pass. You can use this app from playstore or This from Github to check SafetyNet. (ROM Tool Essential fix also give option to install this app) There is separate SafetyNex Fix option available in ROM Tool - Mods & Misc fix - SafetyNet fix, You can use anytime if needed.
  • Now you can further setup ROM a per your liking. Also MagikHide is Configure Denylist now and available under Magisk Settings.
  • Since A12 Stable Magisk not working and new Magisk doesn't have buil-in Module repo, You can get standalone module manager from here For more details and queries about new magisk ref this (ROM Tool Essential fix also give option to install this app)
- In case dirty install (You can try if you are on DrKetan ROM previous version but we DO NOT RECOMMENDED)
  • Clear ROM Tool data
  • Before installing ROM, uninstall Magisk manager from app drawer
  • After ROM installation, update Magisk from installed stub
  • Then Follow above instruction for clean installation
  • In case you have any issue after dirty install, don't post queries on thread, we don't support dirty install, simply go with clean install.
PS : Plz don't install any other mods for SafetyNet, All queries related to Magisk/SafetyNet will be ignored if already explained above

IMPORTANT NOTES :
  • If you are on A11 and updating to A12, we recommended to flash Stock firmware once, If not full, at least download your regional A12 stock firmare - Extract Home_CSC*.tar.md file and flash using Odin ith CSC tab. Also it is better if you flash CSC everytime flash updated version of ROM.
  • New base have updated bootloader so if you are running previous base, you must needs to update Bootloader & Modem else device may not boot. BL and Modem available in download area
  • Included DrKetan/Cruel kernel which is compiled with source code from cruel-kernel Thanks and credit to @ evdenis for kernel. Here is OP for kernel & source code
  • Clean Install is recommended always.
  • Don't Install any module related to SafetyNet Fix/Busybox/Multidisabler etc, Everything is included in ROM itself.
  • Magisk is built in custom kernel, SO DON'T update/flash magisk, else it will cause bootloop, In case this happens by mistake, re-run ROM zip, skip everything but Flash kernel and finish installation.
Important notes for N976B/N
  • This ROM is fully Single ROM for N975F and N976B/N and N970F ,While flashing ROM, N976 must select N976 kernel from aroma.
  • N976 may have network only after Applying ROM Tool essential fix + Reboot. ROM Tool will detect device and patch it accordingly.
  • We do not support dual SIM variant of N976 device, So you may have only one IMEI after setting up ROM.
Important notes for N970F
  • During Installation, select N970F kernel.

ROM Features

- Ad Free QS Panel Toggle
- SafetyNet Pre-fixed
- Reboot to recovery QS Panel Toggle
- Native call recorder (Manual) While you are on call - click 3 dot - Record (Should work without CSC restriction)
- Auto Call Record (See below ROM Tool)
- Removed many stubs & common bloatwares (tried to preserve most functions though)
- QuickStar without CSC dependency
- More secure OEM patch.
- High Volume warning disabled
- Dual SIM + SD card pre patched
- Pre fixed Titanium freezing while restoring apps
- Probable fix for Titanium Backup schedule
- Internet browser Secret mode
- S Health patch for using with rooted device.
- Zero page S21 like option for Samsung Free/Google discovery
- Essential fix it will ask to install A. Yasanac Safety checker app B. Swift Backup C. FOX magisk module manager
- ROM Tool with following Options
  • Long Press Home customization : Select Device assistance as LP Home from settings, then select if you want to use it to assign to any
  • AdFree mode Enable/Disable
  • Single click install/uninstall custom fonts (on the fly)
  • YouTube Vanced Installer (No xposed requires)
    1. NonRoot - Requires MicroG to login
    2. Root - Truely alternate to Youtube, Can login to youtube without MicroG
  • You have to click on NonRoot/Root depending on your choice, then you needs to click "Install" tab and latest version of Youtube vanced will get installed.
  • StatusBar Icons
    1. Show/Hide stock battery
    2. Show/Hide 3minit battery
    3. show/hide stock clock
    4. show/hide 3minit clock
    5. Show/Hide multiple SB Icons & Clock position (Quick Star) (Needs R update to work)
  • ROM Control - See below
  • GoodLock
  • Mods & Fix
    1. Auto Call Record (No CSC limitations)
    2. Titanium backup FC fix
    3. Google Pay Fix
    4. SafetyNet Fix
    5. Added camera fix (Certain users reported camera failed issue. This is reported on stock too, here is someworkaroung meanwhile samsung fix it)
    6. Option to freeze CID manage (If some CSC have SIM change popup)
    7. Install Dolby Atom sound.
    8. SamsungHealth (You can use latest samsung health) and Private share fix
  • Update & Fix
- ROM Control (systemUI preferences)
  • Battery Bar with thickness and color option
  • Network meter with Toggle (Lt/Rt/Quick Panel/None) with color option
  • Virtual Keys - Statusbar virtual key (Left (Menu) / Centre(Home) /Right Power) )
PS : There may be few more options in ROM control but won't work if those are not mentioned here.

Known Bug/Tips/Fix

• Rotation toggle not woking, Read here
  • 3 minit users can use 3minit battery paid version for free. Check this (Thanks to gharrington )
  • Tips on TWRP and App Backup/Restore Read Here
  • Phone reboots on connecting to Link to Window : Read post #5,912 & #5,913

I recommend clean Installation only. If you are able to handle consequences with dirty flash then proceed, but don't post bugs in forum without clean installing ROM.

Installation : Refer to Installation note available in ROM download area.

Download : DrKetanROM.com

PS : This is a fully customized ROM and for end users only, ROM or any part of ROM not allowed to redistribute,modify or to use as base to prepare new ROM.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts