[17.01.23] I N975F I N976B I N976N I N970F I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 4.1 I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread

hansxl

Nov 18, 2009
After restore with imei pro, can not pass the lockscreen
How can i suprass that.

You could try to use TRWP to delete the lockscreen/security files in /data/system.

Not sure if this is still possible in Android 12. Last time I used this was in Android 10.

In TWRP recovery you go to advanced -> filemanager. Navigate to \data\system and find and delete files that have 'locksettings', 'password' and/or 'key'. (Filenames can vary by manufacturer).

You'll have to experiment with this, but ofcourse you first make a full TWRP backup :D

wilczek112

Oct 15, 2016
Hi, I have quick question, my Note 10 Plus after A12 update stopped charging using 45W it only charges 27W. After installing this rom would it charge again using 45W?
I have original 45W charger and I have tested many cables and all work with other devices that charge using 45W and more.

zapahacks

Apr 4, 2012
Hi, I have quick question, my Note 10 Plus after A12 update stopped charging using 45W it only charges 27W. After installing this rom would it charge again using 45W?
I have original 45W charger and I have tested many cables and all work with other devices that charge using 45W and more.
Is fast charging enabled on your battery settings? Search for "fast" or "charging" on settings and enable the option. It might be that.

wilczek112

Oct 15, 2016
Is fast charging enabled on your battery settings? Search for "fast" or "charging" on settings and enable the option. It might be that.
I have tested it several times, I mean change this option but still it don't start to charge using 45W. Atfer unable fast charging it charges using 10W or 5W i don't remember exact value. After enable fast charging I can't get more than 27W.

zapahacks

Apr 4, 2012
I have tested it several times, I mean change this option but still it don't start to charge using 45W. Atfer unable fast charging it charges using 10W or 5W i don't remember exact value. After enable fast charging I can't get more than 27W.
So the problem is probably hardware related. If I were you I would flash a stock firmware just to see if it works. If it doesn't, then something broke inside your phone/charging part.

I have the same phone here and it works normally, never had a problem on this or any other custom firmware related to charging speed. Only one time long ago, and it ended up being my galaxy s2 had a hardware problem that didn't let it charge properly.

wilczek112

Oct 15, 2016
So the problem is probably hardware related. If I were you I would flash a stock firmware just to see if it works. If it doesn't, then something broke inside your phone/charging part.

I have the same phone here and it works normally, never had a problem on this or any other custom firmware related to charging speed. Only one time long ago, and it ended up being my galaxy s2 had a hardware problem that didn't let it charge properly.
Okey, so probably its hardware, because i have flashed latest rom 2 months ago with full reset. Maybe if i downgrade to A11 it will work. Before A12 update it worked so maybe it will fix problem :/ If you are interested, if it worked i can report it here, when I find some time to try downgrade.
Thanks for help :)

zapahacks

Apr 4, 2012
Okey, so probably its hardware, because i have flashed latest rom 2 months ago with full reset. Maybe if i downgrade to A11 it will work. Before A12 update it worked so maybe it will fix problem :/ If you are interested, if it worked i can report it here, when I find some time to try downgrade.
Thanks for help :)
Try flashing latest stock. Sometimes they update usb c drivers that may influence on the charging process. If it doesn't work try going back to 11. But be careful, some bootloaders can not be downgraded, so I suggest you make a full nandroid backup (with bootloader and everything) in case flashing android 11 doesn't work. Also keep in hand twrp latest file, the one that works with android 12 and ideally the same version that you make the nandroid backup with. That might save you some time and some worries in case anything goes wrong.

And yes, let as know, I would find it very interesting if it actually works on android 11 and not on 12... :)

• Love
Reactions: wilczek112

wilczek112

Oct 15, 2016
Try flashing latest stock. Sometimes they update usb c drivers that may influence on the charging process. If it doesn't work try going back to 11. But be careful, some bootloaders can not be downgraded, so I suggest you make a full nandroid backup (with bootloader and everything) in case flashing android 11 doesn't work. Also keep in hand twrp latest file, the one that works with android 12 and ideally the same version that you make the nandroid backup with. That might save you some time and some worries in case anything goes wrong.

And yes, let as know, I would find it very interesting if it actually works on android 11 and not on 12... :)
Again very thank you for help. I will try your suggestions :D

hello dr and friends
i,ve been away a bit and im leening to root my new 10plus. i,ve search for some homebanking problems but didnt find on the thread.
on my note 8 with dr. ketans rom i had a problem that i couldnd open my homebanking app because it was rooted. is this new rom for this note 10 might have this to?

Klnu2000

Aug 14, 2008
Ronneby
hello dr and friends
i,ve been away a bit and im leening to root my new 10plus. i,ve search for some homebanking problems but didnt find on the thread.
on my note 8 with dr. ketans rom i had a problem that i couldnd open my homebanking app because it was rooted. is this new rom for this note 10 might have this to?
as you have a rooted device then no bank or cash app will open , i think it depends on root issue whatever custom rom you have

ExileTM

Apr 4, 2012
Montefano
I can't install this ROM, the phone keeps going bootloop.
I went into TWRP Recovery, then went into Wipe / Advance Wipe and deleted all partitions:
Dalvik-System-Vendor-Product-Data-Internal Sotrage-Chace, I went back and did a Factory Reset.
Finally I went to Install, I selected the ROM (version 04), with the right kernel (SM-N975F) selected, at the end of the installation, I restarted the system using the "Reboot System" button, but surprise surprise, the phone goes in Bootloop.

hello again fellows, I hereby come again to ask for your opinion, help. I tried to follow all the steps of the dr. ketan. 1 flash the twrp and then the bl,ap and cp..... as for the twrp all ok. then I tried the rest and the device was more than 20 minutes and did not leave the same place. I turned off the device, opened m twrp and flashed the rom placed on the sd card. and voila. it's working. until now of course. what have i done wrong?

Vdm1

Aug 20, 2020
I have a Seek thermal camera application that does not work. On my previous phone I found that it was a matter of compiling the kernel - arter or arm. One of them worked, but I do not remember which one. Can you please make a second compilation of kernel N976

Top Liked Posts