• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[02/08/2015] INDEX of ROMs [Original Android Development Forum]

Search This thread

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
Sorry for my dumb question can someone to explain me why it syas that it is devided in 4 threads and there is MIUI but here i cannot find any miui roms?

Because that's the structure of my Indexes but there aren't MIUI ROMs on the Original Development Forum yet.

Sent from Nyarlathothep's SGSII..."Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
Guys, so sorry for my absence but I'm on vacations these days, spending time with my family, all the necessary will be updated in a few days.

Btw, I hope that everyone passed a great time on Christmas.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

AlkaDragos

Sep 20, 2011
[RO]
Anyone knows what happened w/ cm 10.1 thread? Can't find anymore. :(

Same question. I think was closed / removed due peoples that trolled it with alot of dumb questions / useless replies / OT / other kernels and stuffs like that. On the other hand, i think it's fair enough. People should learn how to read commits / changelogs and check CM Download page for available builds. ;)

psychart

Jul 6, 2012
Brasília
Same question. I think was closed / removed due peoples that trolled it with alot of dumb questions / useless replies / OT / other kernels and stuffs like that. On the other hand, i think it's fair enough. People should learn how to read commits / changelogs and check CM Download page for available builds. ;)

Closed at least ppl can search for useful stuff, im thinking they move to restricted area due some kinda flame war.

stevewq

Sep 9, 2012
Kadina
Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 XWLPW

Hello I have recently purchased an non branded galaxy s2 gt-i9100 came with Android 2.3.4 I have recently upgraded to official ICS 4.0.4 which has given me the following:

Baseband: i9100XXLQ6

Build Number: IMM76D XWLPW

Have been looking everywhere for the original Android 2.3.4 stock samsung rom but cannot find it anywhere does anyone know where I could possibly find it?

Top Liked Posts