[03.02.10 V2] > HD2 BIOS Boot Splash Screen < Animation, Welcome Screen and Sounds

Search This thread

Humongus1

May 4, 2010
Miami
Thumbs up!!!

This is fantastic. Everything works flawless on my HD2 LEO. Tank you so much for all your hard work. I have shared this with many of my friends.

HyperNode

May 4, 2010
Fort Lauderdale
K so whats up with this fa8? I am not trying to be rude here its not like he is inactive or something its like the mofo is ignoring us all and all our requests for some BS which he himself wanted to share months ago and still haven't done so.

As a developer I can understand many things but at this point at least one statement would do but day after day the OP ignores us. Also as an open developer I understand the importance of sharing but hey when people requested or wanted something I never ignored them directly.

PS: Admin or Mod please remove the TMo comment from OP's post in this thread as its miss leading. This sounds like an bad campaign ad by OP lol

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
K so whats up with this fa8? I am not trying to be rude here its not like he is inactive or something its like the mofo is ignoring us all and all our requests for some BS which he himself wanted to share months ago and still haven't done so.

As a developer I can understand many things but at this point at least one statement would do but day after day the OP ignores us. Also as an open developer I understand the importance of sharing but hey when people requested or wanted something I never ignored them directly.

PS: Admin or Mod please remove the TMo comment from OP's post in this thread as its miss leading. This sounds like an bad campaign ad by OP lol

why all the criticism???:mad:
If you are an open developer, pick up where he left off? No one is being paid here and projects get abandoned everyday. It's just the nature of the mobile device industry where products are outdated almost immediately after release.

HyperNode

May 4, 2010
Fort Lauderdale
And what else would you have me do? Reinvent the wheel? and make fire?

Last time I checked it was the OP who claimed he would upload the file. Which clearly implied it was already done or is it just me? Did you check this thread at all? hence with numerious requests by users? I guess you missed that one.

Far as outdated BS goes, where did so called spec standard came from? How old is HD2 again? Oooh wait now I have ****droid fanboys running around telling me HD2 is a Evo wannabe lol even when it came out close to 6-7month b4 that POS came out. Hence with all Smartphone = wannabe HD2? How about the HD3? Oohh wait HD2 spec. My point is made clear, this is not no iPanzy fanboy here.

bijan.

Feb 22, 2010
Hi guys,

by gfreek
gfreek HD2 Welcomehead Splash.cab
*GREEN 3
by gfreek
gfreek HD2 Welcomehead Splash_v2.cab

3) Startup Sounds:
Sound 1 View attachment 275116 Description: Jingle Windows 7
Sound 2 View attachment 275117 Description: Jingle Mandriva
Sound 3 http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=275125&d=1264971503 Description: Female Voice - Reactor Online
Sound 4 http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=275126&d=1264971503 Description: Female Voice - Sensors Online
Sound 5 http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=275127&d=1264971503 Description: Female Voice - Running startup sequence
Sound 6 http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=275128&d=1264971503 Description: Music - We are HTC
Sound 7 http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=275129&d=1264971582 Description: Voice Sensual Female - Welcome back to Windows
Sound 8 http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=275130&d=1264971582 Description: Voice Sensual Female - I really missed your touch * my favorite one :D
Sound 9 http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=275131&d=1264971582 Description: Jingle with Female voice - Welcome
Sound 10 http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=275132&d=1264971582 Description: Jingle - Old Bios Boot Beep

Added 02.02.2010
Sound 11 Description: Jingle -Alien Sound Transformers * Requested by majikdragoon
Sound 12 Description: Jingle - Computer booting * Requested by alessioilmito; kostasalfa;GeorgeTF;nitrate

ORIGINAL (DEFAULT) STUFF:

If you want to get the original splash screen (first screen), just flash this:

LEOsplash_Stock.zip * Thanks 6Fg8

If you want to get the original animation and screen back, just install this:
View attachment 274807

If you don't want sound anymore, install this:
NO SOUND

Hi jeckyll
Thank you for your greet work.
Its possible to put your (pictures & sound) no cab files.:)
thanks a lot

arkatis

Dec 24, 2008
Cyprus-Nicosia
Hey guys! How to uninstall this application? I am new to HTC HD2! Before i had an iPhone... Yeap..i know... big step! but i love this monster! ;)

samcro

Jan 11, 2010
Can i use the cab in the first post to restore the original HTC boot spalsh screen which has been modified by a cooked rom? (WM - Core droid Rom, in my case)

Tnx :)

JH61

Aug 22, 2009
Roma
www.glre.it
Hi all,
I tryed to install a personal 1st boot screen on a 3.14 ROM with SSPL.
The flash was ok but i dont know if this procedure can cause problems to the ROM.
Anyone has tried this? Is it dangerous?

Dic3ptor

Mar 24, 2010
www.google.de
Hi all,
I tryed to install a personal 1st boot screen on a 3.14 ROM with SSPL.
The flash was ok but i dont know if this procedure can cause problems to the ROM.
Anyone has tried this? Is it dangerous?

I have tried to install a First boot screen with SSPL_RUU.exe!
I have worked but the problem was that it has the same effect as a Hardreset.
All my Customizions an Programms was gone!

Hope that helps.

JH61

Aug 22, 2009
Roma
www.glre.it
I have tried to install a First boot screen with SSPL_RUU.exe!
I have worked but the problem was that it has the same effect as a Hardreset.
All my Customizions an Programms was gone!

Hope that helps.

Ok Dic3, good to know.
In my case, the ROM I flashed (Artemis V40), do not resume after sleep and I suspect that the cause is this kind of post-SSPL-Flash... :confused:

knggoonie

Jul 11, 2010
Boon_Docks
htc hd2 splash animated goodbye screen.........

i have the everlasting hd2 t mobile, besides that i run the 3.14 ROM up date no problems as we speak ..., knock knock on wood... lol
well i run cookies home tab 2.0 and editor 2.0,,, final.
i also installed some splash screens 1, and 2.
i also installed #3 the bios boot energy star splash animation with a windows 7 #4 splash before the sense loads...... Now my question is this is there a shut off or a goodbye splash screen animation cab. out there? that pink sh#t is pissen me off
:confused: , :mad:

Dic3ptor

Mar 24, 2010
www.google.de
Hi

i have the everlasting hd2 t mobile, besides that i run the 3.14 ROM up date no problems as we speak ..., knock knock on wood... lol
well i run cookies home tab 2.0 and editor 2.0,,, final.
i also installed some splash screens 1, and 2.
i also installed #3 the bios boot energy star splash animation with a windows 7 #4 splash before the sense loads...... Now my question is this is there a shut off or a goodbye splash screen animation cab. out there? that pink sh#t is pissen me off
:confused: , :mad:

No there isnt! But you acn Donwload Advanced Config (PLS Google for that).
With this programm you have the possibylitie to set a Shutdown sound and animation.

Hope that helps.

knggoonie

Jul 11, 2010
Boon_Docks
read my post i have done the same and more but nock nock on wood nothing yet!!!

:besides they did pull the 3.14 ROM update from the site and they also put it back up.
i downloaded it the first time and crash, crash, crash.... wow.
it was awe-full and they offered me an exchange wait till you hear this....................

Last edited:

knggoonie

Jul 11, 2010
Boon_Docks
my situation

i had three exchanges prior..... the offered me another i said NO!
they said they " " a computer generated offer so to say " " a Motorola blur the qlick...... i said the qlick;
they said yeah i was like WOW what a down grade a kids phone with candy in it ever seen one of those.
i told them to take that phone and stick it.... lol ill keep my hd2 re-rite the ROM as far as the drivers are concerned. all they do is get lazy they work on the next best thing so an update comes up the cut and past that rom was from sprints 4g htc evo with out the bells. sooooooo lazy ;)

Top Liked Posts