03.05.2011 ++ R E L E A S E D ++ T H E M E ++ JVB GINGERFIRE BLACK STYLE by sv0911

Search This thread

tennandcoz1

Feb 28, 2011
Would love to try this.thanks for your efforts.you do good work.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

sv0911

May 1, 2010
Would love to try this.thanks for your efforts.you do good work.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

You are very welcome my friend
and big thanks for the response..!!!!!!!!!

== ... the pic link expired

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

???????????............................

Wait 4 this release
and hope this will work on Darky Rom also, thanks

Big thanks for your response too my friend...
Not sure if it will work on Darky´s latest rom... I´m working right now
on 2 different themes at the same time and have to check many times
the themes on my device.. therefore i have to use right now a ordinary deodexed jvb rom and can not test it on Darky´s rom which have some kind of differences in framework.jar.. (hopefully i´m wrong.....).. :cool:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update... 02.05.2011

Look at post #1 for new screenshots.... (OK.. or here below.. :D ....)....

Maybe already tonight, latest tomorrow i will release the theme..!!!!!

Greetings
sv0911

46289116.jpg

Reactions: oceangreen

oceangreen

Jan 30, 2011
At long last bro~Anticipation's killing me once again~:mad:

Erm...juz my 2 cents thought~
Create a Donation button ya...:)

sv0911

May 1, 2010
At long last bro~Anticipation's killing me once again~:mad:

Erm...juz my 2 cents thought~
Create a Donation button ya...:)

Big thanks bro..!!! :) :) :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here the news....:

:) BLACK GINGERFIRE IS READY TO DOWNLOAD...!!!!!!! :)

Look at post #1 for downloadlinks and discription..!!

Enjoy

Greetings
sv0911

sv0911

May 1, 2010
Y0z Bro, it runs PERFECTLY on Juwe's v4.2, Simply Honey 3.2 & GingerCriskeloV45~Fyi pls~:p

+1 for juwe's rom works fine!
And THANKS for animations m8!

Sent from Galaxy!

Wow... BIG thanks for the response and testing friends..
exactly the information i (we all..) need....!!!!!!!!! :)

Greetings
sv0911

Awsome work, but imho they're too many details in the icons's backgroud. Keep doing great stuff :D.

Hi my friend,

big thanks for the feedback..!!!! :cool: :)

Greetings
sv0911

Reactions: mr. phillip

londo2017

Nov 28, 2010
Best theme i´ve had so far on my Galaxy - WOW, what a beauty!!!

Nochmal auf deutsch ;-)

Bestes Theme, dass ich bisher ausprobiert habe (und das sind einige). Richtig gute Arbeit hast Du da abgeliefert - Wird wohl lange mein SGS versüssen...eine kleine Anmerkung habe ich aber doch:

Die Notification Bar ist mit den 3 "Artefakten" wirkt ziemlich überladen. Nur die unterste Welle (oder wenigstens nur unten und oben beibehalten und die Welle in der Mitte mit der "gedrehten 8" / der "Maske" weglassen) würde viel edler aussehen und besser zum Rest passen - Dann wäre es wirklich PERFEKT :) Könnte man da was deichseln??? :)

Edit:
Tested on Hamsterbread JVB ROM 1.1 - works perfect!!!

Last edited:

aarazu1

May 4, 2011
Problem - Wont boot properly

Hi

First, please take into account that I'm new to this website.

I seem to have been running into a problem. After flashing the zip in CWM and rebooting, the regular boot image ("Galaxy S blablabla") shows up, and stays there for a few minutes, after which it goes black for a few seconds and then repeats. Seems to go in this endless loop until I take out the battery. Any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks

mraxis

May 27, 2008
This is again an amazing theme. It was always the chrome style for me...but I use this one now...really cool and I really dig your icons...just like the chrome.
Thank you.....again

TheDutchmen

Jan 23, 2009
hello

Would like to know why this does not work on Darky's 10RC6.
This is a deodexed GB JVB Rom also.

Would be nice if we can use this also.

Thanks.

sv0911

May 1, 2010
Hi! Congratulations for this theme, it's awsome and running on my portuguese custom JVB without issues!!

Big thanks for the response mr. phillip..!! :)
Also big thanks for the information on which rom you are running the theme,
i will implement this info on post #1..!!

Best theme i´ve had so far on my Galaxy - WOW, what a beauty!!!

Nochmal auf deutsch ;-)

Bestes Theme, dass ich bisher ausprobiert habe (und das sind einige). Richtig gute Arbeit hast Du da abgeliefert - Wird wohl lange mein SGS versüssen...eine kleine Anmerkung habe ich aber doch:

Die Notification Bar ist mit den 3 "Artefakten" wirkt ziemlich überladen. Nur die unterste Welle (oder wenigstens nur unten und oben beibehalten und die Welle in der Mitte mit der "gedrehten 8" / der "Maske" weglassen) würde viel edler aussehen und besser zum Rest passen - Dann wäre es wirklich PERFEKT :) Könnte man da was deichseln??? :)

Edit:
Tested on Hamsterbread JVB ROM 1.1 - works perfect!!!

Hi my friend,

big thanks for your response..!!!!!! :)
Regarding to the file in the notific.-drawer you like to change, maybe i have one left from one of the very early betas which could fit your needs..
I will check it... :cool: :) (Gib mir nur bescheid ob du weisst wie man im Thema, SystemUI manuell änderungen vornimmmt... wenn nicht, dann helfe ich dir natürlich dabei... ;-)))))))

Hi

First, please take into account that I'm new to this website.

I seem to have been running into a problem. After flashing the zip in CWM and rebooting, the regular boot image ("Galaxy S blablabla") shows up, and stays there for a few minutes, after which it goes black for a few seconds and then repeats. Seems to go in this endless loop until I take out the battery. Any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks

Hi my friend,

you are very welcome,

please give some more information on which rom you are trying to flash
the theme and please make sure to read the complete post #1...

This is again an amazing theme. It was always the chrome style for me...but I use this one now...really cool and I really dig your icons...just like the chrome.
Thank you.....again

Hi again mraxis,

great to have you here on board too...
and that everything is running perfect for you..!!!
There will soon follow a update-pack for some more icons... :) :)

Enjoy :)

Would like to know why this does not work on Darky's 10RC6.
This is a deodexed GB JVB Rom also.

Would be nice if we can use this also.

Thanks.

Hi my friend,

right now i´m working on 2 different jvb themes at the same time and i have to check these many many times on my device that everything is working and running perfect.. Therefore i use a ordinary deodexed jvb rom.. In Darky´s latest rc5/6 rom seems to be differences in the frameworks which are non standard (for example the puzzle-lockscreen is not working and what else..) i don´t know.. I´m not a programmer... i just like to create some crazy graphic stuff for our roms... I also would love to use the latest rc from him but as i already explained i have to use a rom for creating new themes which gives me the possibility to get the themes running on most roms which you can get here on xda.. Maybe in Darky´s final release it will be running.. We will see...
You can also contact Darky or one of his crew members and asked for some support..
Look here for it..: http://www.darkyrom.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big thanks friends..!!!!!
Greetings
sv0911

mr. phillip

Dec 12, 2008
Lisbon
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Hi SV0911!
Thanks for your kind words!
But i can't take credit for what is not mine...
When i said it was running on "my portuguese custom rom", the rom isn't mine, i only said mine, because it's running on my phone!:)
The rom is On.One's 6.6.0 JVB, he's the guy who's behind those great rom's!!

Cheers and keep making awsome themes!!

sv0911

May 1, 2010
Hi SV0911!
Thanks for your kind words!
But i can't take credit for what is not mine...
When i said it was running on "my portuguese custom rom", the rom isn't mine, i only said mine, because it's running on my phone!:)
The rom is On.One's 6.6.0 JVB, he's the guy who's behind those great rom's!!

Cheers and keep making awsome themes!!

Hi again my friend,

don´t worry,.. yes, i understood it... Therefore i have written on post #1 that it´s (only) confirmed by you.. that it´s running on a portuguese custom rom.. :cool: :)
So, no problem..
Oh, and big thanks again for the detailed info which rom it is..!!

Enjoy.. :)

Greetings
sv0911

TheDutchmen

Jan 23, 2009
ok thanks

Will give that i try. Hope to see it working on Darky 10 final version.
Else maybe time to switch roms because your theme's amazing !!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sv0911frame750.jpg

++ R E L E A S E D ++ T H E M E ++ JVB GINGERFIRE BLACK STYLE by sv0911

Hi friends,
    here is the V1 from my theme-project called "Gingerfire", Black Version!

Installation-instructions and zip-files below the previews..!!
    mainfl.png

Running on deodexed jvb, different lockscreens (one special instead of the boring puzzles.. :D ....:

46289116.jpg

Please read these few lines carefully before installing the theme..!!

The theme is based on the latest jvb (deodexed) stockfirmware and on "Pele78" wonderful "BAT Theme"
    It´s CWM 2.5 & 3.0 Compatible and running without any issues on my device. I tested it on the latest jvb (deodexed...) firmwares....

Running perfectly on:
    Juwe's v4.2, Simply Honey 3.2 & GingerCriskeloV45 confirmed by "oceangreen & tonysac",
    Portuguese custom JVB (On.One's 6.6.0 JVB) confirmed by "mr phillip",
    Hamsterbread JVB ROM 1.1 - confirmed by "londo2017"

I created stuff for:
    Statusbar,
    Settings,
    Dialer,
    PinCode-Dialer,
    Contacts,
    5 Lockscreens, with a special broken glass one instead of the ordinary puzzle..!,
    Overglow style,
    Fly In and Flip Mix Animation (from Fab's Apex) Here a video: Custom Transition Animations,
    Homescreen-App-icons, and some more stuff i don´t remember right now...

Big thanks to ....first of all my wonderful wife "Bianca" for big help with the .png.9 files,
    "dhiru1602" for the Overglowing thread
    "dhiru1602" & "Rimmer1966" for the Lockscreen threads,
    and also a big thanks to "Pele78" for letting me use his Automatic-Cleaning-Scripts and parts of his BAT Theme..!!!!!!!

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS AND DOWNLOAD-LINKS

THIS THEME WILL ONLY WORK ON CUSTOM ROMS.
    "I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by flashing this zip!"

Please make sure you have a working theme/rom on ur sdcard so you can always flash back to avoid odin, in case something goes wrong!

Beware friends, i´m not a programmer,... i just like to create some crazy stuff for our phones..... This means that i can not give you very much technical support on this...!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are using Darky´s latest jvb rc4/5/6 maybe the theme will not work for you... I´m working already on a solution but please contact also Darky or his Crew, maybe they can help you...!!!!!

You have to flash the zipfile for the theme by using the ClockWorkMod Recovery (reboot holding volume up + home key + power button). Select "Install zip from sdcard", then "Choose zip from sdcard".

Note from "Pele78" theme thread: The Edition have integrated Auto-Cleaning Scripts which will run in cwm to clean your device of junk files such as cache partition, dalvik, market cache and in turn you should have a more faster, responsive, cleaner phone so you get the maximum benefit (should be standard when flashing themes,kernels,roms, etc) - Note the first boot will take a few mins, but start up will be alot faster.

The first boot will take some time, so you have to be patient.

Below at the downloadlinks you will also find 2 zipfiles, one with the App-icons (containing 108 icons, all icons are named as the application they where meant to...) and one for the wallpapers i created for this theme..!!
    Don´t try to flash these 2 packs because they are regular zips. Just extract them on your computer or your phone and use the stuff in the folders as you like...

To use the App-Icons on your homescreen, you can use DesktopVisualizer (free on market), just choose on your homescreen "widgets" and DesktopVisualizer, than choose the widgetsize (i prefer 1x1 small) and you will see a window with the settings for the widget....

For clock styles you can use Beautiful Widgets or Fancy Widgets or gTabSiMiClock from the Market..
    The clock on desktop can you find in Beautiful Widgets clock-skins called "Glazed"...!!!

You can use this theme with almost every launcher you like, for example Launcher Pro..

Download: Gingerfire theme V1 Black Style Zipfile
    Download: App-icons-pack Zipfile
    Download: Wallpaper-pack Zipfile
    Btw... Here a hot tip for free.. without charge....: It does not hurt to say "Thanks".......
    post-696397-1279365181.gif

You are very welcome to post some screenshots.. and also share information which widgets and stuff you are using on your screen.... and also which rom you are using... because, maybe some other user like to set his screen the same way you did.........!!!!

Enjoy

Greetings
    sv0911

108 App-icons for the homescreen... You can use DesktopVisualizer from the market..:
    93622864.jpg
    Reserved.......................................................
    Reserved..........................................
    Reserved....................... :cool:
    JVH based theme...hohoho ~ :)

Bro, any possibility implementing a "GingerFire White Style" theme...Finger cross~:p

Hi again my friend,

actually the jvh version was already finished.. then my computer crashed and i lost almost all files from all the projects i was working on.. but the black version will be released very soon..!!!

I also was already working on a white version but because of the computer-crash i have to start again with it... so when the withe version has became real,.. i will send you a pm..!!!! :cool: :)

Nice work. For me one of the best themes ever.
    Am atm not on gb but ur theme is a reason to flash on it.

Big thanks for your response my friend..!!
    You are very welcome..!!!!!! :)

Hey stranger ...

Man I wish you'd make a theme for CM7 :)

Hi again stranger.... :cool:
    As always great to have you here on board too rixsta...!!!!!! :) :)
    Unfortunately i don´t know anything about the cm7... but maybe you could help me/introduce me.. how to port it to cm7.... :cool:

Thanks for the theme its by far my favorite.
    Just wondering this is for JVB so this will not be compatible with JVO right.
    I was on Continum and i wanna use this while i test out the new Serendipity VII. Does anybody know if this will work?

Hi my friend,
    you are very welcome,

soon i will release a jvh/jvo version...!!!!
    So, drop in ervery now and then to check for updates..!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings
    sv0911