• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[03 JAN][ROM-ZIP] Raidroid Sense v1.0 - Desire Base

Search This thread

tonz22

Dec 17, 2006
singapore
thank you..

Thank you...

This method easy and simple for flash new rom and update fix for our hd2.

Next step you will teach us .. how to make android hd2 build by recovery mode..

DroidTh3ory

Dec 12, 2010
Troy, Michigan
www.droid-hive.com
2: Select flash zip from sdcard

i don't have flash zip, but install zip from sdcard , and apply sdcard: update.zip
why?;)

Install from from Zip/choose a zip from SD/navigate to the ROM you downloaded to your SD and its on, sit back and enjoy.

If you downloaded and saved the ROM to the root of the SD and renamed it to update.zip you can select apply sdcard: update.zip.

I find it easier to create a folder on my SD named ROMS... Then I have them all in one place without having to move and rename them. After that it is like changing your socks.

:)

legionarius77

Apr 5, 2009
Rome
Install from from Zip/choose a zip from SD/navigate to the ROM you downloaded to your SD and its on, sit back and enjoy.

If you downloaded and saved the ROM to the root of the SD and renamed it to update.zip you can select apply sdcard: update.zip.

I find it easier to create a folder on my SD named ROMS... Then I have them all in one place without having to move and rename them. After that it is like changing your socks.

:)

ok i done , first install hd desire sense, and after desire hd fix cache, i rebooted, and all seems working, but the market (in older version) don't download , my wifi connection is ok

Derek0228

Apr 10, 2009
Aibonito
Warning: flashing roms does not seem to work with the stock 16gig sd card, so if you're getting something like

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~bad.
installation aborted.

Change your sd card! :)

DroidTh3ory

Dec 12, 2010
Troy, Michigan
www.droid-hive.com
ok i done , first install hd desire sense, and after desire hd fix cache, i rebooted, and all seems working, but the market (in older version) don't download , my wifi connection is ok

Make sure you open Gtalk and it logs in, then let it rest for 5 minutes. Reboot the phone and open market... it show automatically update to the new market. At least that's how it happened for me. LOL.

af974

Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jan 22, 2008
For some reasons i'm having a problem while flashing this one.

I did all the above steps but it goes in loop in white screen with htc green logo, i can hear the first 2 notes of the song at infinitum.

I did both wipes after apply the .zip from SD.

Btw, thanks for sharing your amazing work :)

tampaboy1984

Jan 11, 2009
Zephyrhills
Alright well I have flash many a SD and NAND Rom with no problems, flashed this guy and I've been sitting at the CM HTC Quietly Brilliant screen for atleast 5 minuts now, I wiped Data/Cache before flashing in case there would be any problems.

*is this compatible with TMobile HD2?

*does TMobile HD2 need to flash cache fix?

*is PPP better than RMNET?

Last edited:

jonboyuk

May 24, 2007
South West UK
*is this compatible with TMobile HD2?

*does TMobile HD2 need to flash cache fix?

*is PPP better than RMNET?

It should be compatible, yes.
TMOUS would also need the cache fix, yes.
PPP is faster than RMNET, however test prove that RMNET is still far more stable and disconnects far less (this is also true in my experience). Personally I prefer a stable connection than a semi-flakey faster one.

frankinstine

Feb 27, 2010
gplus.to
Mine got stock with quietly brilliant cynanogen screen, I wiped everyting.

Someone please tell me what I am doing wrong.

I had the same problem, i went back in to recoverydid a wipe also went into mounts/storage and wiped the data too. i then flashed the rom again and rebooted. Everything is running great, Very fast and also seems alot faster booting up than the regular nand flash.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ROM is based on Cotulla's original NAND release with a few changes, the main one being that this is the first ROM that can be flashed using ClockworkMod Recovery.

How to flash;

1: Boot into Clockwork Recovery
    3: Select ROM file and then confirm
    4: Wait for All Done! message
    5: A wipe is recommended but not always required, if you experience force closes or things not working, try wiping before posting problems.

Changelog;
    -v1.0- Initial Release
    -gauner1986 Kernel from Desire HD rom release
    -RMNet by default, create ppp folder in system to enable PPP data
    -SU Fully working
    -Flashable ONLY with clockworkmod recovery found HERE

-DOWNLOAD-

*CACHE FIX IS REQUIRED TO INSTALL APPS*

-Cache Fix-

THIS ROM IS ONLY FLASHABLE USING CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY FOR HD2 FOUND HERE

Credits to;
    Cotulla + DFT - For the base ROM and all the great work thats gone into NAND on the HD2
    Gauner1986 - For the kernel used in this ROM
    CyanogenMod Team - For the great recovery that allows flashing custom roms
    Anyone else who has contributed to android on the HD2
    This ROM is based on Cotulla's original NAND release with a few changes, the main one being that this is the first ROM that can be flashed using ClockworkMod Recovery.

How to flash;

1: Boot into Clockwork Recovery
    3: Select ROM file and then confirm
    4: Wait for All Done! message
    5: A wipe is recommended but not always required, if you experience force closes or things not working, try wiping before posting problems.

Changelog;
    -v1.0- Initial Release
    -gauner1986 Kernel from Desire HD rom release
    -RMNet by default, create ppp folder in system to enable PPP data
    -SU Fully working
    -Flashable ONLY with clockworkmod recovery found HERE

-DOWNLOAD-
    -
    *CACHE FIX IS REQUIRED TO INSTALL APPS*
    Cache Fix
    -

THIS ROM IS ONLY FLASHABLE USING CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY FOR HD2 FOUND HERE

Credits to;
    Cotulla + DFT - For the base ROM and all the great work thats gone into NAND on the HD2
    Gauner1986 - For the kernel used in this ROM
    CyanogenMod Team - For the great recovery that allows flashing custom roms
    Anyone else who has contributed to android on the HD2

Very nice, thanks for the update.zip.
    this is just like stock desire so everything is internal, will concider next version to support SD-EXT