• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[04/09/2010 UPDATE] ThumbCal 1.4.2 - customizable finger friendly calendar

Search This thread

dancer_69

Jan 2, 2007
Looks promising. I'm testing now. Can we use pictures as background? And will we have a localisation of program, I can help in greek translation.

s.l.i

Dec 22, 2007
Looks promising. I'm testing now. Can we use pictures as background? And will we have a localisation of program, I can help in greek translation.

For this version no.
I added your ideas to the todo list above.
I think, it will be possible in next release.

nicus

Nov 18, 2007
oh... downloading :)

// i will test it tonight at home..
would you be able to include the task manager? that would be useful

Last edited:

queer~dude

Apr 17, 2007
Hong Kong
Nice

I find it useful, but there's a bug i've found so far.....i couldn't get the function "New" working....
Anyway, it's a good and nice application, hope there's a significant improvement
thank you

j.a

Nov 20, 2007
SD by way of Bklyn
Very good idea, keep developing it! You could have a big hit on your hands!
Downloading to test right now.

Question/Suggestion:
Is it possible to make the gestures configurable?

Last edited:

s.l.i

Dec 22, 2007
I find it useful, but there's a bug i've found so far.....i couldn't get the function "New" working....
Anyway, it's a good and nice application, hope there's a significant improvement
thank you

It's not a bug. It is not implemented yet. Therefore this feature is on the ToDo list at the moment. Will come with next release.

jolas

Feb 22, 2006
Athens
It is support VGA resolution too!!!

OMG!!!:D as I see it runs pretty well in my VGA screen!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much for this project.

Keep up the good work!!!

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
Actually, in all fairness, there was such a project a few months back called OtO (One Touch Organizer), but I believe that the developer ran into some personal issues and had to stop development (temporarily). Do a search, his last revision was 0.5b (I think). The program is really good, and it actually replaces "Tasks" as well.

I will download this one later since it looks rather promising. Maybe it could be turned into a Today Plugin so that we can use it with UL. I have been thinking lately that it would be nice to have a Touch/slide-your-finger type calendar as a Today Plugin... maybe some of you could turn my idea into a reality

curious george

Nov 9, 2006
looks great!! Would you consider the scroll wheel input for appointments date/time when you have created it. Like iphone input. Not because I am an Iphone lover. It just seems to be a really simple way to input data.

Thanks

Curious George

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Themes Thumbcal

Only dinosaurs still use thumbcal... but I leave 2 themes:
    1) Fixed Thumbcal green
    2) New Thumbcal orange
    Too bad this app is not being developed for Android, there is no cal app in android market as good as thumbcal!!!!