[05\03\10]Stylez Black v.5 WM6.1 21051 D3D 101MB Full\Light Manila 2.6 Theme [Final]

Search This thread

XVIIVXI

Mar 14, 2010
I cant seem to connect via activesync to my pc. I wanted to flash a new radio but it say that the phone isnt connected, and I cant see the USB->PC option in settings

Any help?

EDIT: Never mind I found the USBtoPC cab

Last edited:

minasamirus

Jun 20, 2007
just flashed the latest rom really great one but have a problem now :(
Incoming SMS: no sound, no led blinking nothing i tried everything and done alot of editing in registry but nothing changed any solution plz

stylez

Moderator Emeritus

af974

Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jan 22, 2008
Redmi Note 8
It always take lomg time for having good Roms like Stylez does plus he has a family to take care ,a life to live , some good Metal to hear :D and an Android to play with :D

Cheers Luke....keep up the amazing work :)

why does waiting for something you want always take so long :(

luckily we know it will be worth the wait :)

Rhonald

Aug 18, 2007
Qatar
I can't use the internet in my device when it's connected to the activ sync. I'm using the version 5..
Any help

kluong6

Dec 8, 2008
This is one of the fastest and error free version. I have used this version 5 since stylez launched. It has lots of memory for adding additional software. Just add the pdacorner_v10_colour_icon, mskip colour icons and color comm v2 or v2.3 for a more colorful homepage. Just search for them. I recommend this version for everybody who wants to continue to use windows mobile v6.1. I wonder what stylez is up to and if the next version will be out at some point?

Last edited:

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
This is one of the fastest and error free version. I have used this version 5 since stylez launched. It has lots of memory for adding additional software. Just add the pdacorner_v10_colour_icon, mskip colour icons and color comm v2 or v2.3 for a more colorful homepage. Just search for them. I recommend this version for everybody who wants to continue to use windows mobile v6.1. I wonder what stylez is up to and if the next version will be out at some point?

First to say thankyou :) Have no Kaiser anymore been along time have moved through 3 devices since ;)

If i can find the kitchen i'll upload for people to use "can't promise as not sure if still on HD"

Reactions: MTom

kluong6

Dec 8, 2008
First to say thankyou :) Have no Kaiser anymore been along time have moved through 3 devices since ;)

If i can find the kitchen i'll upload for people to use "can't promise as not sure if still on HD"

Thanks for the reply Stylez:). I've used this kaiser with all oem parts for over 3 years now. I still don't recharge the battery for 3-4days. It's a great phone. I still use it quite often everyday in my life with all the software that I've accumalated. It's too bad that everybody is moving on. So what's the latest phone that you're using now, any recommendations if I decide to move on? My wife has the same exact kaiser but she's gone through 3 backings, over 5 cases, and her screen is slightly cracked. I don't think mine will ever break down at this rate though.

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks for the reply Stylez:). I've used this kaiser with all oem parts for over 3 years now. I still don't recharge the battery for 3-4days. It's a great phone. I still use it quite often everyday in my life with all the software that I've accumalated. It's too bad that everybody is moving on. So what's the latest phone that you're using now, any recommendations if I decide to move on? My wife has the same exact kaiser but she's gone through 3 backings, over 5 cases, and her screen is slightly cracked. I don't think mine will ever break down at this rate though.

The one thing about the Kaiser was it'd put up with pretty much any punishment given and was a tidy device for it's time :)

I'm using a ZTE-Blade aka Orange San Fransisco cheap 600Mhz Android device but very good for price.

ROCKIN713

Jun 22, 2009
This rom's amazing, but the only reason I changed was to get 6.5. BUT I LOVE THE SLIDING SOUND! Is there anyway I can get sound? Lol, just wondering...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sweeeet glad you sorted knew was somewhere in thread, good to hear still being used :)

Sent from the valley of the shadows....
    I would like to thank: TPC, Joshkosss, abusalza, shifu, bepe, ervius, Showaco, msd24200, denco7, mbarvian, Dave Shaw, gullum, biernes_atrece, zelendel, smokestack76, rkwhyte2 & anyone forgot.

4055408821_e84423abb0_o.jpg
    3804534267_16e7bb79f2.jpg

Included: Base

Code:
    [B]Full:[/B]

Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3.3
    AdvancedTaskManager_0.7
    Album_2_5_18221129_1
    Arcsoft_MMS_5_0_31_81
    AudioManager_2_0_18191228_0
    cleanRAM1.6
    ClearStorage 1_38_0_0
    ConnectionSetup_1_5_37142_1
    Dopod_SIM_Manager_1436365
    EnlargeStartMenu_1_2_35587_1
    FdcSoftPPCPimBackup_2_8_0_0
    GPSTest_v1_04
    greatbal_CommManager
    IE6
    JbedJava_5_1_0_0_20090217_51R2
    kaiser_QuickGPS_1_00_220821_01
    KeepMyTonesV1.3
    LargeTitleBar_4_48_0_3
    LongPressEndKey_1_2_35861_4
    M2D Iolite
    Manilla2DWeather Editor
    MenuEnhancement 1_0_19123021_01
    NoData
    Obex_Inbox_0.948
    Office
    Opal_Volume
    PhoneCanvas_3_0_32708_0
    SendRecieve All
    SIMShowHide
    Soft_Reset
    SP TimeSync
    Standard_Games
    TaskManager_2_1_37385_2
    TouchFLO_3_0_18222719_1
    UCWEB
    USBtoPC_exe_1_23_0_0
    USBToPCPopUp_2_2_18221329_1
    Weather4Me
    Whack_A_Monty
    WiFiFoFum
    xdaShutdown
    youtubeplay
    ZLaunchy
    & More

[B]Light Removed:[/B]

CleanRAM
    GPS Test
    HTC Calc
    M2DC
    Office
    Standard_Games
    UCWEB6
    weather4me
    Whack_A_Monty
    WiFiFoFum
    youtubeplay
    SP TimeSync
    SendRecieve All
    NoData
    ZLaunchy

[B]Naked Removed:[/B]

Pretty much bare bones

Code:
    Donations Recieved:

Pendarus £5
    Jeffrey £10
    mark wild £12
    smokestack76 £20
    Christopher £10
    flylear45 $10.00
    Richard £10
    Nathan £10
    DTBrum £7.50
    MHC48 £6

Recommended:

H-SPL 3.29 Radio 1.70.19.09 & H-SPL 3.34 dave shaw Radio 1.70.18.02 "thanks zelendel"

Button Config:

Full:

Side OK Long: Volume
    Side OK Double: Disconnect Data
    Win Long: Backlight
    Send Long: Action Screen
    Other hardware OK: RTask
    PTT: Comm Manager
    PTT Long: Weather4Me

Light:

Side OK Long: Volume
    Side OK Double: Disconnect Data
    Win Long: Backlight
    Send Long: Action Screen
    Other hardware OK: OK
    PTT: Comm Manager
    PTT Long: Record

You can set them up as you wish?

Update v.5

Code:
    [B]v.5 Full[/B]

[B]New Denotes Updates[/B]

New Folder Icons inc File Explorer created by [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=566355"]biernes_atrece[/URL]
    More resources
    HTC Album 2.5 "Makes images landscape correct way"
    CleanRAM
    RTask
    IM+ Lite
    Facebook
    Adobe Reader LE
    HTC Calculator 
    SIPChange

[B]v.5 Light[/B]

[B]Removed:[/B]

GPS Test
    HTC Calc
    M2DC
    Office
    Standard_Games
    weather4me
    Whack_A_Monty
    WiFiFoFum
    youtubeplay
    SP TimeSync
    SendRecieve All
    NoData
    ZLaunchy
    KeepMyTonesV1.6
    Manila2D WeatherCities Editor
    MP3Trimmer_1_1_18143421_0
    PowerTweaker-2.0.0
    xnpocket_arm
    CapSure
    ClearTemp123
    CleanRAM
    RTask
    IM+ Lite
    Facebook
    Adobe Reader LE

Download: Links Updated 05/03/09

Full: Storage: 93MB Free Program: 65MB Free

mediafire

4shared

Download: Links Updated 06/03/10

Light: Storage: 117MB Free Program: 68MB Free

mediafire

4shared

Download: Links Updated 10/08/09

Naked: Storage: 131MB Free Program: 73 MB Free Please Read

mediafire

4shared

Flash & Hard-Reset

F.A.Q by denco7

If you would like to donate via paypal Click

4055991855_0864227ffe_o.jpg
    have a nice career on cooking rom bro :D
    if you want any help just tell me..
    your rom looking nice!!!
    I think Everyone would agree with me that Ur Startup and boot screen are the amongst the best ive seen. nice STYLINGG

Can thank msd24200 for that bruv :)