Development [05.08.22] S908E I S908B I S9080 I S908N I Dr.Ketan Magisk ROM I OneUI 4.1

Search This thread

C3R741N

Nov 21, 2019
Never restore data made on old firmware to new in any form, be it from twrp or cloud
Clean install - restore third party app with some tool like swift backup or something. Never ever restore any system app data from backup (usually from the Google/samsung or Samsung switch)
If issue starts just after login account then highly suggest, some settings gets restore from your cloud backup and causing issue.
Noted, I only do the apps and home screen layout, never settings but will try using swift backup if the issues persist!

C3R741N

Nov 21, 2019
Stock rooted was stable, activated Google Fi service eveything works in US with model s908b with google fi, ony thing ive noticed is 5g came on for a second and stays mostly on 4g, This might be coverage in my area even though their map says full 5g coverage not sure, but working well so far,

and the google app issues seem to be gone now as well. I still restored apps (no settings) from google cloud and got the "optimizing apps" to appear on a few reboots, no chrome force closing, maps works, and account syncing seems all good. Flashed S09 , applied essential fix, tested safteynet and actually passed without needing to apply patch, and google services, syncing and apps all working ok this time.

C3R741N

Nov 21, 2019
Only issue so far is 3minitclock settings aren't saving or loading. Can't find a folder in root browser to place settings. I had this issue before but can't remember what I did to resolve it.

I know for the batterysetttings i changed storage location and that fixed things. But for the clock settings I really can't remember what I did to load my setting file.

Timtown

Feb 27, 2007
Wake Forest, NC
Only issue so far is 3minitclock settings aren't saving or loading. Can't find a folder in root browser to place settings. I had this issue before but can't remember what I did to resolve it.

I know for the batterysetttings i changed storage location and that fixed things. But for the clock settings I really can't remember what I did to load my setting file.
Try this: System (root)>app>3MinitBatterySettings. The apk might be residing there.

C3R741N

Nov 21, 2019
Try this: System (root)>app>3MinitBatterySettings. The apk might be residing there.
I can find the apk just fine, also its the clock I'm having troubles with now, battery is working fine. the problem is the 3minitclock is unable to create the save/load folder or .mcl setting file. Usually in storage like emulated/0/ or sdcard. But everytime I try to save the basic clock setting, or any setting, no folders or files appear. I sat for a long time using the search on the whole system as well. I have no where to import my saved .mcl file. Something I think is wrong with it's read/write permission, even though root browser is saying it has the right permissions. I was too tired from 2 days of no sleep to remember what I did to make it work on s08 lol

I kinda remember now doing some advanced adb commands trying to change read/write permissions and some how got it working but can't replicate it. I did notice examining the mainifest file for 3minitclock that its Read and Write permissions are set to: WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE. However, after researching how apps read the filesystem the common term in the manifest I see is MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE . Maybe the app needs this added to the manifest in order to save and load files correctly? Just an educated guess I have no experience compiling apps.

Last edited:

JazonX

Dec 16, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
@dr.ketan - Any trouble with the Galaxy Watch 4 after the update to AVF9 ?

My wearable app got updated, and then Watch 4 Manager kept crashing. Cleared the data and now stuck on pairing like how it was used to be on Gear Watch 3, and Same time the WiFi networks got forgotten as well. Something doesnt seem right.

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
@dr.ketan - Any trouble with the Galaxy Watch 4 after the update to AVF9 ?

My wearable app got updated, and then Watch 4 Manager kept crashing. Cleared the data and now stuck on pairing like how it was used to be on Gear Watch 3, and Same time the WiFi networks got forgotten as well. Something doesnt seem right.
Not using S22 as primary device so no watch connected to S22. Wait for someone else to report

dr.ketan

ChangeLog S09 (S908E/B/0/N)

• Based on S908EXXU2AVF9 Android12 July 2022 security patch OneUI 4.1
  • ROM Tool on essential fix auto setup zygisk including SafetyNet fix (no needs to change any option manually)
  • Updated Magisk,yasnac,FoxMm and SafetyNet modules
  • Fixed Gear watch pairing issue
Important Instructions for setting up ROM (NEW)

Prerequisite :

• Must have installed firmware S908*XXU2AVF9/5 S22 Ultra
  • Rooted device with Magisk (Zygisk) Intallled (read post #4 in case you have non rooted device)
  • We recommend to make EFS (IMEI) backup as soon you root device and keep copy to safer place (outside device)
Warning!

We strongly recommend to make backup data before installing ROM Module, non matching verion or other factors may cause bootloop and you may needed to Factory Reset in certain circumstances. Also ROM Installer may prevent it by installing bootloop protector module but no guarantee!

ROOT & TWRP

You must have rooted S22 Ultra to use this ROM
For Root with TWRP/Without TWRP and for How to update base firmware (Dirty/Clean) read post #4

Once you have rooted device, below is guide about how to install ROM

How to Install Dr.Ketan ROM Module (New!)

• Download app ROM Installar XDA S22 S*.apk and and Install as regular apk (* = ROM verion)
  • Uninstall any other magisk module you have installed
  • Open ROM Installaer app → Grant SU permission → Just seat and relax. It will auto download ROM and Install automatically. You can see process on screen. → Reboot device when asked.
Benefits of ROM Instller : This method have some extra benefits over regular installation like
  • It won't process if no root access found
  • It will block installation on wrong devices
  • It will abort Installation process if MD5 doesn't match (Corrupt download) to prevent bootloop.
  • Also it will show current firmware version and available firmware version (You should not install if there is much difference in firmware base) Read prerequisite above for recommended firware)
How to Update Dr.Ketan ROM Module (For those who are already on Dr.Ketan ROM Module older version)
  • Remove all magisk Module
  • Update new base firmware according prerequisite & Root device (read post #4 for more details)
  • Install Module as per said above "How to Install Dr.Ketan ROM Module"

Setting up device first time after Module installation

• Open ROM Tool from app drawer and Apply essential fix and Reboot,
  • After reboot you can check SafetyNet and should be passed. You can use this app from playstore or This from Github to check SafetyNet (ROM Tool will offer to install this during Essential fix too)
  • Now you can further setup ROM a per your liking. Also MagikHide is Configure Denylist now and available under Magisk Settings.
  • Since A12 new Magisk (Zygisk) doesn't have buil-in Module repo, You can get standalone module manager from here (ROM Tool will offer to install this during Essential fix too) For more details and queries about new magisk ref this
Important Note for Dual active SIM users :

After Module ROM Installation, Internet/Network may not be available, Once you apply esssential Fix from ROM Tool- it will detect it and fix on it's own. Netork/Internet will be available after reboot.

PS : Plz don't install any other mods for SafetyNet, All queries related to Magisk/SafetyNet will be ignored if already explained above

TweaksPro version requires 4.1.06 or up

ROM Features (XDA Version)

- Ad Free QS Panel Toggle
- Reboot to recovery QS Panel Toggle
- Native call recorder (Manual) While you are on call - click 3 dot - Record (Should work without CSC restriction)
- Auto Call recorder without CSC restriction (ROM Tool - Mods & Fix)
- High Volume warning disabled
- Pre fixed Titanium freezing while restoring apps
- Probable fix for Titanium Backup schedule
- Internet browser Secret mode
- S Health patch for using with rooted device.
- ROM Tool with following Options
  • AdFree mode Enable/Disable
  • Single click install/uninstall custom fonts (on the fly)
  • YouTube Vanced Installer (No xposed requires)
    1. NonRoot - Requires MicroG to login
    2. Root - Truely alternate to Youtube, Can login to youtube without MicroG (disable Play store update)
  • You have to click on NonRoot/Root depending on your choice, then you needs to click "Install" tab and latest version of Youtube vanced will get installed.
  • StatusBar Icons
    1. Show/Hide stock battery
    2. Show/Hide 3minit battery
    3. show/hide stock clock
    4. show/hide 3minit clock
  • ROM Control - See below
  • Mods & Fix
    1. Auto Call Record
    2. Titanium backup FC fix
    3. Google Pay Fix
    4. Added camera fix (Certain users reported camera failed issue. This is reported on stock too, here is someworkaroung meanwhile samsung fix it)
    5. SafetyNet Fix
    6. Samsung Health & Private share fix
  • Update & Fix
- ROM Control (systemUI preferences)
  • Battery Bar with thickness and color option
  • Virtual key on statusbar (Lt/Cinter/Rt)
  • Network meter with Toggle (Lt/Rt/Quick Panel/None) with color option
PS : There may be few more options in ROM control but won't work if those are not mentioned here.

Known Bug/Tips/Fix

• 3 minit users can use 3minit battery paid version for free. Check this (Thanks to gharrington )
  • Tips on TWRP and App Backup/Restore Read Here
  • Boot splash warning removal. At presently available for Exynos (S908B) only, get it from ROM download area. Instructios packed inside.

Download : DrKetanROM.com

PS : This is a fully customized ROM and for end users only, ROM or any part of ROM not allowed to redistribute,modify or to use as base to prepare new ROM.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xdas22u and bandy17

C3R741N

Nov 21, 2019
ChangeLog S08 (S908E/B/0/N)

• Based on S908EXXU2AVF9 Android12 July 2022 security patch OneUI 4.1
  • ROM Tool on essential fix auto setup zygisk including SafetyNet fix (no needs to change any option manually)
  • Updated Magisk,yasnac,FoxMm and SafetyNet modules

Prerequisite :

• Must have installed firmware S908*XXU2AVF9/5 S22 Ultra
  • Rooted device with Magisk (Zygisk) Intallled (read post #4 in case you have non rooted device)
  • We recommend to make EFS (IMEI) backup as soon you root device and keep copy to safer place (outside device)
Warning!

We strongly recommend to make backup data before installing ROM Module, non matching verion or other factors may cause bootloop and you may needed to Factory Reset in certain circumstances. Also ROM Installer may prevent it by installing bootloop protector module but no guarantee!

ROOT & TWRP

For Root with TWRP/Without TWRP and for How to update base firmware (Dirty/Clean) read post #4

• Download app ROM Installar XDA S22 S*.apk and and Install as regular apk (* = ROM verion)
  • Open ROM Installaer app → Grant SU permission → Just seat and relax. It will auto download ROM and Install automatically. You can see process on screen. → Reboot device when asked.
Benefits of ROM Instller : This method have some extra benefits over regular installation like
  • It will abort Installation process if MD5 doesn't match (Corrupt download) to prevent bootloop.
  • Also it will show current firmware version and available firmware version (You should not install if there is much difference in firmware base) Read prerequisite above for recommended firware)
How to Update Dr.Ketan ROM Module (For those who are already on Dr.Ketan ROM Module older version)
  • Update new base firmware according prerequisite & Root device (read post #4 for more details)

• After reboot you can check SafetyNet and should be passed. You can use this app from playstore or This from Github to check SafetyNet (ROM Tool will offer to install this during Essential fix too)
  • Now you can further setup ROM a per your liking. Also MagikHide is Configure Denylist now and available under Magisk Settings.
  • Since A12 new Magisk (Zygisk) doesn't have buil-in Module repo, You can get standalone module manager from here (ROM Tool will offer to install this during Essential fix too) For more details and queries about new magisk ref this

After Module ROM Installation, Internet/Network may not be available, Once you apply esssential Fix from ROM Tool- it will detect it and fix on it's own. Netork/Internet will be available after reboot.

PS : Plz don't install any other mods for SafetyNet, All queries related to Magisk/SafetyNet will be ignored if already explained above

TweaksPro version requires 4.1.06 or up

- Native call recorder (Manual) While you are on call - click 3 dot - Record (Should work without CSC restriction)
    2. Root - Truely alternate to Youtube, Can login to youtube without MicroG (disable Play store update)
  • You have to click on NonRoot/Root depending on your choice, then you needs to click "Install" tab and latest version of Youtube vanced will get installed.
  • StatusBar Icons
    3. show/hide stock clock
  • Mods & Fix
    1. Auto Call Record
    3. Google Pay Fix
    4. Added camera fix (Certain users reported camera failed issue. This is reported on stock too, here is someworkaroung meanwhile samsung fix it)
    5. SafetyNet Fix
  • Update & Fix
PS : There may be few more options in ROM control but won't work if those are not mentioned here.

Known Bug/Tips/Fix

• 3 minit users can use 3minit battery paid version for free. Check this (Thanks to gharrington )
  • Boot splash warning removal. At presently available for Exynos (S908B) only, get it from ROM download area. Instructios packed inside.

PS : This is a fully customized ROM and for end users only, ROM or any part of ROM not allowed to redistribute,modify or to use as base to prepare new ROM.
Aren't we on S09 and not S08?

Edit: Now it says S09 got worried there. lol

Also all is working well except 3minitclock still can't get it to save or load any files for settings tried everything I could think of. Something is off with it's ability to write to storage. Otherwise 3minitbattery works if you change from "storage/emulated/0" to "storage/emulated/0/Download". Unfortunately, 3minitclock does not have an option to change it's storage location.

I somehow made the clock settings work on S08 but still can't replicate what I did to make it work which is very frustrating.

also, tweakspro 4.1.06 keeps saying there's an update but it leads to the same exact version that I already have.

Last edited:

dr.ketan

Aren't we on S09 and not S08?

Edit: Now it says S09 got worried there. lol

Also all is working well except 3minitclock still can't get it to save or load any files for settings tried everything I could think of. Something is off with it's ability to write to storage. Otherwise 3minitbattery works if you change from "storage/emulated/0" to "storage/emulated/0/Download". Unfortunately, 3minitclock does not have an option to change it's storage location.

I somehow made the clock settings work on S08 but still can't replicate what I did to make it work which is very frustrating.

also, tweakspro 4.1.06 keeps saying there's an update but it leads to the same exact version that I already have.
3minit clock save setting issue is app issue (It's too old app) and not ROM, It will be same on newer OS on N20/S21 too. App needs to update for default location. Newer android doesn't allow to access all location without special permission. which app is lacking. You needs to apply changes manually everytime you want to setup clock, Backup/Rstore won't work. (May be try backup with third party tool and see if that works)
TweaksPro update error is fixed now.

• Love
Reactions: Timtown and C3R741N

C3R741N

Nov 21, 2019
3minit clock save setting issue is app issue (It's too old app) and not ROM, It will be same on newer OS on N20/S21 too. App needs to update for default location. Newer android doesn't allow to access all location without special permission. which app is lacking. You needs to apply changes manually everytime you want to setup clock, Backup/Rstore won't work. (May be try backup with third party tool and see if that works)
Thank you for error fix doc! I know the special permission line in the .xml manifest that maybe missing for it to work "MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" i was reading in the recent roms that this is sometimes needed to work properly. When browsing the manifest it only contained 2 permission lines that related to storage "READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" and "WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" but the MANAGE permission wasn't listed. I could possibly decompile edit the .xml and recompile the apk using java or python and slap a signature on it. then replace the current system apk with root browser.

It'll be a fun mini-project before bed tonight. I have a feeling it'll be a failed attempt but worth a try! I recently recompiled apks for my galaxy watch 4 and they worked but idk how similar the process will be for phone.

Update:
well decompiling was easy but I'm no good at editing .xml files I used an editor online but when downloaded all my info was blank. Ill stick to just manually setting up my clock not the end of the world I guess lol

Thanks for all your hard work on the rom Doc, everything smooth as silk.

Also, If anyone could help assist me I'm trying to create a Magisk module that could over-write system touch sounds/charging sounds/ lock and unlock. I was reading that we can change system files like these if we use magisk to do it. I really miss my metal gear solid theme sounds like I have on my Note 5. If anyone has idea's please let me know!

Last edited:

Timtown

Feb 27, 2007
Wake Forest, NC
The last two updates have been an interesting process. Confident I have finally absorbed the new procedure(s) for ROM update. Gotta get donations off to the Frija (what a slick tool) and the TWRP dev(s). Having SD TWRP is so fantastic.
TWRP is both a blessing and a curse. Blessing for the savvy. A reliable fallback for the novice. A savior for the the uninitiated. TWRP saved he planet and countless numbers of dimwitted rookie flashers. Anyhoo...

S09 seems to really be a big improvement over the June patch. MUCH better battery life and the UI is much more silky and snappy.

Last edited:
Reactions: C3R741N

rafal.polska.b

Mar 22, 2015
Gdynia
Where is S09 apk file?
Subfolder S09 doesn't contain "ROM Installer XDA S22 S09.apk" while in S08 subfolder there is "ROM Installer XDA S22 S08.apk"

szunyi77

Sep 24, 2012
Szeged
Hello. Someone help me.
After I install the rom, chrome, playstore, etc. freeze. factory app. I will do anything. Multiple clean installation, ROOT ok, safty net ok, Fix ok. I don't understand the problem. I deleted the data of the applications, other. What can be done?

Cesareeee

Jun 7, 2017
Hallo

Where can I download it for Rom s09

C3R741N

Nov 21, 2019
Hello. Someone help me.
After I install the rom, chrome, playstore, etc. freeze. factory app. I will do anything. Multiple clean installation, ROOT ok, safty net ok, Fix ok. I don't understand the problem. I deleted the data of the applications, other. What can be done?
Sounds like the same google app issues I was facing earlier. The only way I came across fixing it is try to leave ketan's rom setup and installed. Reboot to recovery, Make a backup, then first try Wiping Cache's + Metadata only, reboot and try to get the "Optimizing Apps" notification to appear. If wiping the caches and metadata doesn't work, then try restoring your backup, wiping caches and reboot, it should trigger the "Optimizing apps" screen. When this happens all your google services like syncing , chrome, maps etc should all start working again. This is the only knowledge on this problem that I have so far.

I notice the issue isnt related to the rom these google apps can stop working just after rooting before flashing rom tool. Same thing applies here just try to get the "optimizing apps" reboot to trigger b4 flashing rom this will also save hassles.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ChangeLog S10 (S908E/B/0/N)

• Based on S908EXXU2AVG6 Android12 Aug 2022 security patch OneUI 4.1
    • Probable Fix for Exynos users having Google app issue after applying essential fix
    • After applying fix + Reboot device should pass safetynet. If not, Open ROM Tool - Mods & Misc Fix - and apply SafetyNet fix and reboot if needed
    • Prefixed Mobile data on Dual SIM device
    • GPay (wallet) PRE-FIXED It will get applied on Essential fix. Also you can manually apply/remove anytime from separate option available in ROM Tool - Misc Fix - Gpay Fix

Prerequisite :

• Must have installed firmware S908*XXU2AVG6 S22 Ultra
    Warning!

ROOT & TWRP

TweaksPro version requires 4.1.07 or up

• StatusBar Icons
      3. show/hide stock clock
    • Mods & Fix
      1. Auto Call Record
      3. Google Pay Fix
      5. SafetyNet Fix
    • Update & Fix

Known Bug/Tips/Fix

I got this screen setting up as well and thought things were working correctly but didn't, also have done the wiping data/cache of app and not being able to sign back in for me It resulted in wiping and trying again. Best of luck to you!
    Together with Dr. Ketan on Telegram we did some other testing with two apk fixes but nothing worked.
    Result is always the same: when dr.ketan module is enabled in Magisk then:
    a) I'm loosing password to my WiFi and it require to type it again
    b) Google Play Sign in button do nothing
    c) DuckDuckGo browser when trying to open any web page just closing without any info/message.

When dr.ketan module is disabled in Magisk everything is back to normal: no issue listed in a)-c)

Question: do you experience the same issues a)-c) with dr.ketan Magisk's module enabled?
    Great work, but I have a problem and I hope for help. There is not enough space in the system files. How do I solve this problem?
    It's not a problem only with you but new security on S22, now system partition is read only even after rooting device.
    Does any S908B user here and on S09 have similar issue? Or it affects few users only? There are lot of S908B users but only couple of users have reported it
    My final conclusion: Essential fix is causing issues on my phone.
    After "ROM Installer XDA S22 S09" installation and reboot everything is OK: google apps working, no crashes, WiFi connected without a need to type a password.

All elements that are installed by "Essential fix" seems to be installing fine (no errors or warnings) but after phone's restart:

a) I'm loosing password to my WiFi and it require to type it again
    b) Google Play Sign in button do nothing
    c) DuckDuckGo browser when trying to open any web page just closing without any info/message.
    S908E I S908B I S9080 I S908N I Dr.Ketan ROM

ROM Features

ROM Features varies with version of ROM. For more details, read changelog post. Link available in post #3 for changelog of all versions.
    Must read changelog for a version you are going to install, it will have latest information about features, changes, known bug list/fix and Installation guide of respective version.

Credit and Thanks :
    @Chainfire - Respected elite developer for supersu and his unbelievable contribution to XDA/Android community. @wanam - Respected elite developer for his awesome contribution and references to his works.
    @topjohnwu for Magisk
    @xperiacle the amazing developer for reference to his work and tools. @amarullz for aroma installer. @gharrington for 3minit battery and QuickLaunch.
    ROM Control source and all credit and thanks goes to @daxgirl and @Wuby986 for their open source project for RomControl.
    @AbrahamGC for some ideas samsungvn htcmania & 4PDA for tips and some stock apks.
    AbrahamGC and Anan1211 for Secure folder and s-health A12 ianmacd for TWRP @Arteush for bluetooth fix (losing BT pair on reboot) on Android Q, aka_vkl for Dolby digital, kdrag0n for SafetyNet fix @Winb33 for custom font pack. HuskyDG for Bootloop Protector magisk module.

XDA devDB Information

S908 I Dr.Ketan ROM , ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

Contributors

Dr.Ketan
    ROM OS Version: Android 12
    ROM Kernel: Stock
    ROM Firmware Required: Stock Samsung specified version

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2022-03-12
    Installation and Download & Notes

Important :

- This will void warranty.
    - As of now you will lose Samsung Pay and Samsung Pass forever if you root once, even unrooting won't help. (hope in future we can get it working on tripped knox device)
    - OTA won't work once you root device.
    - ROM Tool permission : Files & media - To save and read files, Calendar - Tool needs some time monitoring to avoid using RT immediately after reboot. Special access for accessibility service - Since Android 12 it requires for QS panel custom Toggl e.g. Reboot to recovery

Installation :

Read ChangeLog post for Installation instructions (link on post #3)

Download : https://drketanrom.com/

ChangeLog S01

• Based on S908EXXU1AVBF Android12 March 2022 security patch OneUI 4.1

Prerequisite :

• Must have installed firmware S908EXXU1AVBF S22 Ultra
    • Rooted device with Magisk (Zygisk) Intallled (Follow steps belo in case you have non rooted device)
    How to Root device
    • Unlock bootloader
    • Download Root_files*.zip (available in download area) - Extract and Flash Root_Files_*.tar.md5 with Odin for AP tab
    • Reboot to recovery and select to format data (Factory reset option on stock recovery)
    • Reboot device → You will see Magisk stub in drawer → Update it. (In case stuf not there, Donload magisk app from Donload area and intall manually) → Open Magisk - It will ask to complete additionl setup, Let it do. → Reboot device. You are now ready to Intall Dr.Ketan ROM module. Move to next step.

How to Install Dr.Ketn ROM Module

• Download DrKetan_ROM_S*_module.zip and copy to device, We recommend to check MD5 to rule out faulty download
    • Open Magisk app → Click on Module → Select Install from storage → Select Module file you have copied to device → Complete Intallation and reboot device

• Open ROM Tool, Apply essential fix and Reboot,
    • After reboot you can check SafetyNet and should be passed. You can use this app from playstore or This from Github to check SafetyNet
    • Since A12 Stable Magisk not working and new Magisk doesn't have buil-in Module repo, You can get standalone module manager from here For more details and queries about new magisk ref this

TweaksPro version requires 4.1.0 or up

• StatusBar Icons
      3. show/hide stock clock
    • Mods & Fix
      1. Auto Call Record
      3. Google Pay Fix
      5. SafetyNet Fix
    • Update & Fix

Known Bug/Tips/Fix

Help & Support

• We do support only ROM related queries here over XDA thread only, we do not have/encourage any private support over telegram or other media to support ROM related queries.
    • We do not answer any ROM related question over private chat.
    • If your queries doesn't have enough information, it will be ignored.
    • We recommend everyone to read OP,Changelog and Installation guide before you install ROM. If answer to your queries already there in OP, Changelog post or in Installation guide, it will be ignored
    • Any queries not reated to XDA ROM (e.g. TweaksPro) then you must seek help from developer over mail/privately. Here we discuss only XDA ROM related issue.
    • For reporting issue/bugs you must provide enough info as said below under "How to report bug/issue"

How to report bugs/Issue?
    To report issue, you needs to provide following informations, else it will be ignored. Also if your query is already mentioned on OP/ChangeLogg post, it will be ignored.
    1.ROM build number.
    2.Dirty/Clean Install. - If you have dirty installed, Then first clean install and report if issue persists.
    3.Bug/Issue appears right after installing or later?
    4.How to reproduce error.
    5.Is there any same reports there on thread on your searching?
    6.Is there any mention about same bug on OP or changeLog post?
    7.Logs - Attach logs here/Upload to other places where it can be downloaded without registration and doesn't have ad (we recommend dropbox/Gdrive) and post link.