[05/12][Official Froyo] DJ Droid v2.1 - Base v2.33 - by The LAB

Search This thread

mcduck1

Dec 5, 2009
Kristiansand
Supported languages according to the setup (I guess most of these will be _very_ incomplete / buttons only)

English
Arabic
Czech
German
Español
French
Italian
Dutch
Polish
Russian
Chinese, traditional
Chinese, simplified
Norwegian
Japanese
Korean
Greek
Swedish
Danish
Portuguese
Finish

There you go.

Last edited:

kayceejayh

Jan 24, 2010
The 720p recording stuff is in the radio - if you don't flash the radio, it won't work. Simples.

Fightspit

May 13, 2010
Paris
The 720p recording works !!!!!!

Edit:

Wait a little for the video quality, I just upload it.

Last edited:

rodzt37

Apr 5, 2010
What Hboot version do u guys have after update?

can someone download linpack and benchmark the rom pls.

Rodz

endursa

Dec 26, 2008
Linz
just finished flashing, rom did boot up good, gonna play around a bit, did my first 720p video already :D

cgrec92

Dec 29, 2009
London
1) is this radio producing an echo/white noise?
2) how bad are the random reboots?
3) can this radio be flashed on other froyo roms? it would make sense...

secable

Nov 7, 2007
Cannes
xdaforums.com
i found nothing really change from 2.1 sense ...

instead of 720P available...
and 2.2 write in settings

another buggy thing :
change the phone to french language, not change all in french (some menu still in english)

TheAshMan

Feb 16, 2010
How long did the first boot take for people?
Mine's been going for about 15 minutes. Last message in logcat was "Setting in-call volume to 100"

palaboi14

Aug 30, 2009
just a question guys, should i format my sdcard into fat32 or leave it as is, ext3 partition 512mb. thanks.
kinda confused about this.
great work!

streetdaddy

Oct 28, 2006
London
finished both flashes - waiting for the final boot :) what do you mean 'no wallpapers' - the included wallpaper is just fine!

Looking forward to playing around with this and seeing what others think...

Can anyone explain in any detail the geolocation not always working? Besides the weather and time settings, what other functionality will it be missing? Not sure I can get by without it so will look forward to an update or go back to MCR 3.1...

To all involved, a HUGE thankyou - i love fkg with my phone...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM specs:
    • Android 2.2 Froyo (FRF91)
    • Kernel 2.6.32.15
    • New Base v2.33
    • Kernel compressed with LZMA
    • Busybox 1.18.2
    • Radio 32.48.00.32U_5.11.05.27
    • EXT4
    • OpenVPN
    • GPU+
    • CPU Vdd levels
    • Dropbear
    • Undervolted
    • CIFS [Cloud istant File System]
    • WiFi 802.11N
    • UnionFS (r/w on /system)
    • 720p Video recorder
    • APP2SD+
    • App Sharing
    • Car Panel
    • Wi-Fi Hotspot
    • ..and much more!
    How to flash DJDroid v2.1:

The installation procedure of this Rom requires 2 steps:
    1. Rom installation
    2. Radio installation
    Prerequisites:
    Step 1 - Rom Installation
    • a. Enter recovery (press volume down then - keeping it pressed - press power button) and make all the WIPES available, with the procedure you like the most.
    • b. After WIPES have been done, use Fakeflash to install ROM file on your SD card.
      After installation procedure is over, reboot your phone (first reboot will take some time to complete, do nothing meanwhile).
      After first boot, complete first time phone configuration skipping all unnecessary steps (like network, accounts and the like - you will have time setup everything later on).
    • Shut down the phone.
    Step 2 - Radio Installation
    • Switch on the phone entering recovery (again, volume down + power)
    • Install file on sd card: RadioUpdate.zip. The install will be blazingly fast (less than 3 seconds).
    • Using back button, go to main menu and reboot your phone.
      At this point, slowly and gently lean your phone on a flat surface (an altar would be an excellent choice) and start praying (it always helps....), while imagining our grinning faces......
      Your device will execute several operations, and reboot more than once.
      Do NEVER TOUCH it - NEVER.
      If you find yourself alone, riding in the green fields with the sun on your face, and you phone boots into Sense, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already done with the installation!
      On the other side, if you find yourself alone, and also twelve sexyually aroused virgins appear around you, do not be trubled. For you didn't follow the procedure and your phone is already dead....
      At this point, you can follow the normal setup procedure as you wish.

Changelog (v2.1):
    Code:
    Updated to Build 2.33 - base FRF91
    Updated to Busybox 1.18.2
    Updated to GoogleMaps 5.1
    Removed HTC Download Widget
    Updated tun.ko
    Added "Batt Fix" http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=841580
    Updated to Market 2.2.11

Know issue:
    • Nothing.

If you like this ROM please consider a donation:

Italian users can use this thread to talk about this ROM.

Download:

2ag43rn.png
    As a brave man i have tried to flash with unrevoked 2 and YES IT WORKS PERFECTLY.

SO NO NEED OF FAKEFLASH. for those ppl that have a recovery installed via unrekovery method

Just launch recovery, wipe, instal rom. Reboot, after your phone is on, skip all the config, shut down, launch recovery again, wipe, flash radio, reboot... DONE.

Hi, I have a Vodafone spain Desire, did you try to Update the radio ? Did it simlocked ?
    Everytime I reboot my phone, it keeps removing my widgets.. might flash another ROM because of that...

That's a known problem. On every ROM you MUST install Widgets on the internal Memory. Everything else could be installed on SD-Card.
    damn! Thank you mate! Finally a reply...and i bet it didn't took you more than 30secs :)

Indeed! But in case of a successful change, i learned the language first :D
    CIAO! ho questo problema: ho installato la rom e va' tutto bene ma se spengo il telefono e lo riaccendo appena avvia la rom cominciano ad uscire finestre con spiacente il processo xxxx.android è stato terminato (dove xxxx sta per sms, mms, musica, sense).
    Che devo fare?