• I don't know

Votes: 21 14.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread
Sep 10, 2017
HTC U11+
HTC U12+
Moderators and everyone, hello!
I flashed viperExperience Beta 13 Update, and the basic functions of this rom package are normal. Thanks for the hard work of the developers. The network I use is dual SIM dual standby China Mobile and China Unicom.
But there are some minor problems. First of all, the mobile phone signal is disconnected from time to time. It takes 3-5 minutes to recover, and the network will be disconnected from time to time. Followed by Volte has been unable to open, China Mobile and China Unicom.
Please also guide me to solve it. Or in the next version can solve the above two problems.
Below I provide the complete logcat file and radio buffer log file of the phone.
thanks!!!

Attachments

• radio.txt
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • logcat.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Mince69

Apr 11, 2022
I flashed viperExperience Beta 13 Update, and the basic functions of this rom package are normal. Thanks for the hard work of the developers. The network I use is dual SIM dual standby China Mobile and China Unicom.
But there are some minor problems. First of all, the mobile phone signal is disconnected from time to time. It takes 3-5 minutes to recover, and the network will be disconnected from time to time. Followed by Volte has been unable to open, China Mobile and China Unicom.
Please also guide me to solve it. Or in the next version can solve the above two problems.
Below I provide the complete logcat file and radio buffer log file of the phone.
thanks!!!
Been like this for long while, if you click on setting then on phh treble setting, it kicks back in instantly, then when you exit them setting it loses connection again, think it has something to do with IMS

Reactions: mikalovtch

datzno2004

May 13, 2018
My feeling is that this android 12 is not as smooth and fast as android 11
P8070006.JPG
P8070013.JPG

Top Liked Posts

View attachment 5680289View attachment 5680291

indeed, your photo documentation clearly shows the difference in performance
    thanks!!!
    Been like this for long while, if you click on setting then on phh treble setting, it kicks back in instantly, then when you exit them setting it loses connection again, think it has something to do with IMS
    View attachment 5680289View attachment 5680291

indeed, your photo documentation clearly shows the difference in performance
    XVPIcVb.png

ViperExperience 12L GSI for U12+

"Choose your flavor! - The next Generation Viper ROM"

Dear Community,

Venom ROMs takes the next big step for your HTC, as well as other Treble A/B devices out there! You want Android 11, but don't want to miss out on the hardware benefits of your HTC U12+? Or you want to enjoy all of your beloved HTC Apps on another OEM? Then we have the best of both worlds for you today (or very soon)! Decide for yourself between an Android Stock Experience, or an HTC Sense Experience by choosing between Pixel Launcher and HTC Sense 10 UI Launcher. On your HTC U12+ you can in addition continue to use your popular HTC features like HTC Edge Sense, HTC FaceUnlock and the HTC Camera!

We at Venom ROMs are using the AOSP GSI based on Android 11 to bring you the best HTC features paired with the latest Android AND Pixel experience from Android 10.

Thanks to @phhusson for his Treble experimentations repos, @JEANFRIVERA, @5m4r7ph0n36uru, @Captain_Throwback, @MassStash, @donmarkoni for all tests you did for me to make this ROM.

devs.png

mikalovtch

Installation.png

1. Must have unlocked bootloader from htcdev.com or factory S-OFF
    2. Download Viper Experience 11 GSI from Androidfilehost.com
    3. Download „vbmeta_noverity.zip“ from Androidfilehost.com
    4. Download latest TWRP from #2 post or Download latest PBRP from here: PBRP
    5. Boot your Device in Bootloader Mode
    6. Boot to TWRP or PBRP, using the following command:
      Code:
      fastboot boot nameoftwrpimage.img
    7. Rename „vbmeta_noverity.zip“ to „update.zip“ and place it inside your adb/fastboot folder
    8. Push „update.zip“ to your device, using the following command:
      Code:
      adb push update.zip /update.zip
    9. Make sure you are on slot A on reboot page of TWRP or PBRP if not switch to slot A and fasboot boot twrp.img again
    10. Flash „update.zip“ from recovery UI
    11. Reboot to Download from recovery UI
    12. Erase userdata and system using the following commands: (THIS WILL FORMAT INTERNAL STORAGE!)
      Code:
      fastboot erase userdata
      and:
      Code:
      fastboot erase system
    13. Flash Viper Experience 10 GSI, using the command:
      Code:
      fastboot flash system nameofimage.img
    14. Rebootyour device, using the command
      Code:
      fastboot reboot
    15. Setup and enjoy an mew ROM on your HTC U12+!

XDA:DevDB Information
    12-04 - ViperExperience Beta 12 | Android 12L | April 2022 Security Patch |GSI , ROM for the HTC U12+

Contributors
    mikalovtch, JEANRIVERA
    Source Code: https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations

ROM OS Version: Android 12L
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Android 9 Pie
    Based On: AOSP HTC Sense

Version Information
    Beta
    Beta Release Date: 2020-12-22

Created 2020-03-07
    Last Updated 2020-12-22
    ViperExperience Beta 4 Update

1618215934657.png

ViperExperience Beta 4 (12 April 2021)

Fixes& Updates
    • 5 April 2021 Security patch.
    • Small invisible fixes and updates for future releases.
    P.S. I had some overloaded months but now I'm back to work on this ROM. Hope to make you happier in near future
    Download:
    AndroidFileHost
    ViperExperience Beta 1 Update

teamVENOM_threadheadings.png

ViperExperience Beta 1 (22 December 2020)

Finally it happened, we have got almost stable ROM with minimal bugs and we are ready to move from Alpha to Beta version. Let's hope Stable version will be soon as well and we will do all the best to bring new features to the beautiful HTC U12+.

Fixes& Updates
    • 7 December 2020 Security patch.
    • Added FaceUnlock feature.
    • Small fixes and updates.
    Download:
    AndroidFileHost
    [MANUAL] Fix CTS Profile Mismatch

Initial situation: most GSIs are rooted to a certain extent. This also applies to the AOSP GSI, which is the basis of our ViperExerience ROM.

Precondition: To correct the CTS mismatch, it is necessary that Magisk is installed.

If the precondition is fulfilled, proceed as follows:

1. Install the Magisk modules "Busybox" from Osmosis, and "MagiskHide Propst Config" from Didgeridoohan
    2. After a device restart, open a Terminal App on your HTC U12+ and go through the following steps
      • Request root privileges by typing
        Code:
        su
      • Start the Props module by typing
        Code:
        props
      • Type
        Code:
        to set a new fingerprint for the device
      • Follow the instructions in order by selecting
        Code:
        f
        and
        Code:
        (for HTC).
      • finally type
        Code:
        (for U12+ Pie).
    ViperExperience Alpha 5 Update

changelog.png

ViperExperience Alpha 5 (16 August 2020)

Fixes& Updates
    • 5 August 2020 Security patch
    • @phhusson patches v222
    • Added EdgeSense settings to Settings
    • Added EdgeSense QS Tile
    • Some unvisible changes in system for futher updates like OTA, FaceUnlock

P.S. At this moment I'm not able to work on ROM fully. Unfortunately, my U12+ doesn't turn on anymore and I have to wait and send all my builds to testers that not so much effective like when you do it by yourself. I hope all problem will be solved soon and I will be able to work on the rom fully. A lot of things like FaceUnlock, all Camera features and OTA Updates require deep learning of all mechanisms in original HTC U12+ ROM and it take a lot of time. So please be patient and sorry me if smth doesn't work properly. I'm trying to do all my best that I can.