[17.01.23] I N975F I N976B I N976N I N970F I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 4.1 I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread

abrahamjohn731

Dec 4, 2012
Belgium
if you get no network on n976b ir no imei.... go to the rom tool and apply essential fix, then reboot when it says it's completed
Finally I flashed stock rom back and I still did not got back my mobile data. I let the phone update to stock 11 bl7 and still did not get back my mobile data working. I discovered that it was just a simple setting of APN messed up and i fixed it very easy.

abrahamjohn731

Dec 4, 2012
Belgium
Hello Doctor! Thank you for the hard work!
I have my phone on Android 11 the last version BL7, meaning it is N976BBXX7FUE1. Can I flash your last Rom which is based on bl6 over mine? If not, will you release soon a variant for bl7?
Thank you

Last edited:

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
ChangeLog R07 (For N975F & N976B/N). N970 users read this

• Base of updated to N975FXXU7FUE3 May 21 security patch
  • S21 features included
  1. Zero Page with Google/Samsung Free options - Zero page now have two options A.Samsung Free or .B.Google search. Long press on blank area of Home - move to zero page (Lt side ) - select required option
  2. Gallery Object detection and removal. In Gallary - Select picture - Edit - Three dot - Labs - Enable Object eraser to enable this featureAfter this when you edit picture, in bottom, there will be new option (last) to remove object from picture.
  • Hex theme adb fix - ROM Tool - Mods Misc fix.
How to use : Install latest Hex Installer and complete setup till it ask for PC setup. Now Open ROM Tool - Mods and Misc Fix - Hex theme adb fix. This will complete Hex theme setup without using adb/PC
  • SafetyNet Fix prefixed. (Needs to Apply essential fix from RM tool + Reboot), Remove if any fix installed.
  • Vanced Manager and QuickStar and GoodLock updated
  • Magisk updated to 23.0
  • All features of previous version will remain same except if mentioned above.
  • TweaksPro users needs to update to TweaksPro 3.0.2 or up.
Base update changelog (samsung)
  • The performance of Camera has been improved
  • Enhanced Quick Share
  • Improve file sharing between Galaxy devices using Quick Share.
  • The security of your device has been improved.
Some Important things to note
  • Very soon after first boot, you needs to open magisk app and complete required set up if it asked for.
  • After this open ROM Tool and apply essential fix.
  • TWRP available in download area is official TWRP and Android 11 based, Here is thread for TWRP discussion Thanks to corsicanu
  • Included DrKetan/Cruel kernel which is compiled with source code from cruel-kernel Thanks and credit to @ evdenis for kernel. Here is OP for kernel & source code
Importan notes for N976B/N
  • This ROM is fully Single ROM for N975F and N976B/N ,While flashing ROM, N976 must select N976 kernel from aroma.
  • N976 may have network only after Applying ROM Tool essential fix + Reboot. ROM Tool with detect device and patch it accordingly.

ROM features :

- NO more Combo key requires, simple reboot will always reboot with root and any tool showing Reboot to Root will reboot to TWRP without holding any key.
- Ad Free QS Panel Toggle
- Secure Folder working now.
- Recovery QS Panel Toggle (Reboots device to TWRP) PS : This needs custom kernel with built in magisk
- More secure OEM patch.
- S Pay with Gear wearable (Only supported models) - Provided you have installed required packages and hidden 'pay' stuff with magisk hide.
- High Volume warning disabled
- Debloated unnecessary craps (tried to preserve most functions though)
- Dex to PC should work out of box
- Pre fixed Titanium freezing while restoring apps
- Added some important samsung stuff
  1. Calculator
  2. Music
  3. S Health
- Probable fix for Titanium Backup schedule
- Internet browser Secret mode
- S Health patch for using with rooted device.
- ROM Tool with following Options
  • Long Press Home customization : Select Device assistance as LP Home from settings, then select if you want to use it to assign to any
  • S21 features included
    • Zero Page with Google/Samsung Free options
    • Gallery Object detection and removal
  • Navigation Bar height
  • Scloud enable/Disable
    You can swap between Old/New anytime, simple click on required version and previous will auto deleted.
  • AdFree mode Enable/Disable
  • ROM Control - See below
  • StatusBar Icons
  • Good Lock
  • Custom Fonts
  • Youtube Vance installer
  • StatusBar Icons
    • Show/Hide 3minit battery
    • Show /Hide stock clock
    • Show /Hide 3minit clock
    • Show/Hide multiple icons (QuickStar)
  • Mods & Fix
    • Auto Call Record
    • Titanium Backup Fix - In case TB force closes even after uninstalling/Reinstalling
    • Google Pay fix
    • Amazon & Netflix HD enable/Disable
    • SafetYNet Fix
    • GoodLock (No CSC limitations) - Not available as of now.
      • LockStar
      • QuickStar
  • Update & Fix
- ROM Control
  • Battery Bar with thickness and color option
  • Network meter with Toggle (Lt/Rt/Quick Panel/None) with color option
  • Virtual Key with Toggle (Lt side - Menu, Rt side - Power, Centre - Home)
  • Double tap statusbar to sleep
PS : There may be few more options in ROM control but won't work if those are not mentioned here.

Recommended Installation Steps :

Download area have txt file for Installation guide according your existing setup, follow it to the letter.

Some Tips :

- We Don't recommends/supports dirty flash, but one thing to note, you always should remove lockscreen & Biometric data before flashing ROM in case you gonna flash dirty.

- MultiDisabler is require only those, who want to use stock ROM + TWRP. If you want to flash DrKetan ROM, DONT FLASH MULTIDISABLER or Any othet FIX

- DON'T INSTALL ANY DISABLER/BT FIX/MAGISK anything after flashing ROM, as ROM already pre patched for all these stuff. Additionally flashing may cause issue.

- You shouldn't WIPE device after flashing ROM, but It should be before flashing ROM.

- It may take 6-7 minutes to finish installation. once installation finish, select reboot to system

- After this first of all open magisk and check if installed correctly, If it ask for complete additional setup, let it do and reboot.

- I recommend to disable magisk notification (Magisk - setting - superuser notification - none (This will make mods to work much faster)

After looking magisk is installed properly, open ROM Tool and apply essential Fix - Reboot device after applying essential fix

- If you are using Gear watch or other accessory, setup it and finish rest of personal installation.

Done !

Special Note for Gear wearable & Gear SPay

Spay (Gear) working out of box (As per my test), provided you have installed required apps.
To connect it flawlessly,
1.Clean Install ROM + Open ROM Tool and Apply Essential Fix - Reboot
2.Make sure Magisk manager safetyNet check pass
3.Connect gear with Bluetooth (Gear should factory reset) and this will auto install all required apps.
Once Gear connects, simply open Samsung Pay from Galaxy Wearable app - Hide it in Magisk Hide and you should able to add card.

Important : If you want to use EdXposed with Gear Spay then first add your card before installing EdXposed

I recommend clean Installation only. If you are able to handle consequences with dirty flash then proceed, but don't post bugs in forum without clean installing ROM.

Tips,AddOn & Fix

- 3 minit users can use 3minit battery paid version for free. Check this (Thanks to gharrington )

- Stuck while flashing something (Bootloop), How can I reboot to download
There is a golden rule that always works when you stuck anywhere (bootloop). Follow this -
1.Plugin device to PC
2.Keep holding power + vol down
3.As soon as screen goes blank, keep holding vol up + vol down (here you needs to be quick)
And you are in download mode.

- Read ROM Tool - Update & Fix if any new available.

Download : https://drketanrom.com/

This is a customized ROM and for end users only, ROM or any part of ROM/mods not allowed to redistribute,modify or to use as base to prepare new ROM/ part of other ROM.

Screenshot_20210514-234552_Settings.jpg

Last edited:

abrahamjohn731

Dec 4, 2012
Belgium
HELP! I try to root my phone N976B with magisk but it is very complicated. I run the latest update of R and I was waiting this last update of drKetan but I did not manage to root my phone. Do you know a method?
I had the same problem when I had android Q but I manage to trick the lz4 files and pach my AP with magisk and it worked. Now does not work anymore. I try to follow another way to flash only the recovery.img which was previously patched with magisk via adb but my windows or mac don't recognize my phone in download mode and I cant flash the image in. I lost hours to search how to flash this image but all methods failed. Maybe someone knows a way? Thank you in advace

dr.ketan

@dr.ketan if we flash the new firmware, are we stuck on this and cantdowngrade again can we? the bootloader has a 7 instead of a 6..... correct me if I'm wrong
If you flash newer BL and modem then you can't downgrade. Still it varies with firmware to firmware, this time BL upgraded but still older BL working on new base.
HELP! I try to root my phone N976B with magisk but it is very complicated. I run the latest update of R and I was waiting this last update of drKetan but I did not manage to root my phone. Do you know a method?
I had the same problem when I had android Q but I manage to trick the lz4 files and pach my AP with magisk and it worked. Now does not work anymore. I try to follow another way to flash only the recovery.img which was previously patched with magisk via adb but my windows or mac don't recognize my phone in download mode and I cant flash the image in. I lost hours to search how to flash this image but all methods failed. Maybe someone knows a way? Thank you in advace
This isn't root thread, kindly post root and magisk related issue on concerned thread. I have also noted, you are posting this lz4 matter on too many thread, which is myth. Magisk can handle AP files with lz4.

Reactions: vietinbank

dr.ketan

Doc

Changlig says s21 features added.

May i ask what are they, so i can come a conclusion that what am I missing than R5.

Thanks.
Already mentioned two S21 features below that.
1. Zero page now have two options A.Samsung Free or .B.Google search
Long press on blank area of Home - move to zero page (Lt side ) - select required option
2. In Gallary - Select picture - Edit - Three dot - Labs - Enable Object eraser to enable this feature
After this when you edit picture, in bottom, there will be new option (last) to remove object from picture.

Reactions: vietinbank

dr.ketan

What's this hex feature you're speaking of Dr Ketan?
Also, big thanks for R07, will flash immediately!
Newer firmware (May security patch) version have broken hex theme. Hex developer have released latest version which requires PC, adb to complete setup.
I have added fix to ROM tool, which complete this setup without needs of PC or any manual script. Changelog have description about how to use. Fix is nothing but script taken from original fix by developer, and rom tool, runs it just.

bigcalvin

Mar 13, 2012
Cartagena
If you flash newer BL and modem then you can't downgrade. Still it varies with firmware to firmware, this time BL upgraded but still older BL working on new base.

This isn't root thread, kindly post root and magisk related issue on concerned thread. I have also noted, you are posting this lz4 matter on too many thread, which is myth. Magisk can handle AP files with lz4.

I flashed the new May base, after that I flash TWRP from your MediaFire site, in the download mode, in red the phone show "Only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed (RECOVERY)"

What I do? thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts