[17.01.23] I N975F I N976B I N976N I N970F I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 4.1 I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread

radici

Jun 5, 2006
Bridgetown
I'm trying to take the phone back to stock for sale... wiped, installed latest stock rom, but I cannot relock bootloader. Option is greyed out in Dev Ops and I am not given the vol up option in download mode. Is there some other way to relock bootloader? Would rather keep the phone stock as I don't want the new buyer trying to OTA update and brick the device.

Out of curiosity, can the non warning message BL & CP from the latest Dr. Ketan rom be flashed with Stock AP and CSC to achieve a stock situation minus the warning message, or does it only work with a root environment?

Last edited:
Reactions: m_carleone82

renfey.21

Dec 8, 2020
Xiaomi Mi Max
Xiaomi Mi Mix
I'm trying to take the phone back to stock for sale... wiped, installed latest stock rom, but I cannot relock bootloader. Option is greyed out in Dev Ops and I am not given the vol up option in download mode. Is there some other way to relock bootloader? Would rather keep the phone stock as I don't want the new buyer trying to OTA update and brick the device.

Out of curiosity, can the non warning message BL & CP from the latest Dr. Ketan rom be flashed with Stock AP and CSC to achieve a stock situation minus the warning message, or does it only work with a root environment?
I have mentioned this before. Even if you re-lock the bootloader, the phone is not back to "stock" state. Samsung's knox hardware lock is tripped. If you are going to sell your phone, make sure you declare that "KNOX is tripped" because it is a really important part.

Also, relock the bootloader using the same way you unlocked the bootloader.

Reactions: Reaper1337

xda_lemar

May 14, 2019
Just flashed R09 and i have problem with youtube vanced. Video pauses few minutes after screen is locked. I checked all the battery settings. Does anyone have similar problems?

radici

Jun 5, 2006
Bridgetown
I have mentioned this before. Even if you re-lock the bootloader, the phone is not back to "stock" state. Samsung's knox hardware lock is tripped. If you are going to sell your phone, make sure you declare that "KNOX is tripped" because it is a really important part.

Also, relock the bootloader using the same way you unlocked the bootloader.
I understand re: it not being fully stock because of tripped knox. That was just the lead up to the real point of that post... I cannot get it relocked. Bootloader toggle is greyed out in Dev Options, stuck on unlocked. When I go to download mode... there is no option for Vol up to lock.

DeGurke

Oct 7, 2013
HI, i have installed R9 and i have the same problem wich i have with r7. My Internel Storage is -209GB and the Rom Tool doesn`t starts. And now i don`t know how i fix it last time. Can anyone help me?

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
HI, i have installed R9 and i have the same problem wich i have with r7. My Internel Storage is -209GB and the Rom Tool doesn`t starts. And now i don`t know how i fix it last time. Can anyone help me?
You need to format data in twrp (full wipe that needs to type "yes")

Reactions: vietinbank

abrahamjohn731

Dec 4, 2012
Belgium
Hi. I clean flashed R09 and it seems that wifi calling does not work. It is because of a bug or is the provider?
To get tweeks pro for R09 I simply take from Google play? Dr mentioned something that for R09 it is a new variant of tweaks pro. Thanks

Qron

Jun 18, 2011
Warsaw
Hi. I clean flashed R09 and it seems that wifi calling does not work. It is because of a bug or is the provider?
To get tweeks pro for R09 I simply take from Google play? Dr mentioned something that for R09 it is a new variant of tweaks pro. Thanks
No issues with WiFi calling here. Have you ever used it before? As for Tweaks Pro I believe everything is explained here: https://drketanrom.com/tweaks-pro

Crazzy.Wave

Feb 28, 2015
Qidron
I understand re: it not being fully stock because of tripped knox. That was just the lead up to the real point of that post... I cannot get it relocked. Bootloader toggle is greyed out in Dev Options, stuck on unlocked. When I go to download mode... there is no option for Vol up to lock.
When you reach to download mode, Long press volume up button to re lock the bootloader. It will format your device and reboot.

ramiz_3

Dec 10, 2016
Doctor one little question: Do all custom roms downgrade widevine to L3? On my N970F it showed L3 on clean install. R08. Safety Net passed.

Reactions: Qron

Top Liked Posts