07/SEP/09 AthineOS WM6.5 !!!!23409!!!BETA|You can use it for everyday use!

Who do you think is the better UI

• Total voters
Search This thread

bigchrizzieboy

Sep 30, 2007
Near Amsterdam
still going fast

Any feedback? 200+ downloads

Installed al my favorites apps (a lott, over 30), WAD3, TomTom, Resco Contacts, PocketBreeze, PocketInformant, Opera, SkyFire, GoNews and much lite apps and tweaks. Still one of the fastest roms out there.
I can totaly customize it because it has got only the basics:cool:
I think this is the "most naked" and most stable 6.5 rom out here :)

jonfehringer

May 21, 2009
Office Mobile?

This may sound like a stupid question but is office mobile included with this ROM by default since it is 6.5 pro? Thanks in advance - Jon

b16b

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2008
Athens
camera have problem for me.. after shot loading without end..
i use 1.65.24.36 niki radio..
can anyone confirm if work or not..
i trying also the camera drivers from JOSH but have the same result..
2 things
does not work with build 21234 or
or JOSH including something more than official drivers..

T

TheParadox

camera have problem for me.. after shot loading without end..
i use 1.65.24.36 niki radio..
can anyone confirm if work or not..
i trying also the camera drivers from JOSH but have the same result..
2 things
does not work with build 21234 or
or JOSH including something more than official drivers..

Ill flash this rom right now. Im bored and was planning on testing this as I love your ROMS and your Manilla2D ROM was the first I ever flashed.

b16b

Apr 5, 2008
Athens
I Uploading new rom with 21820 build with working camera.. 101mb total ram.. and much faster!!

NiTroGenious

Feb 16, 2007
Ioannina
www.nitrogen.gr
Wow! You really solved the camera issues!!! Congratulations, my friend. Although I have already setup my phone with your 6.1 OS, I'm tempted to install this new ROM...

Keep up the good work, mate!!!! :)

tugas2khas

Dec 15, 2006
Installed al my favorites apps (a lott, over 30), WAD3, TomTom, Resco Contacts, PocketBreeze, PocketInformant, Opera, SkyFire, GoNews and much lite apps and tweaks. Still one of the fastest roms out there.
I can totaly customize it because it has got only the basics:cool:
I think this is the "most naked" and most stable 6.5 rom out here :)
where did you got pocketinformant installer for wm6.5?... ask i'm asking from alex (from the PI support page), he said WM6.5 is not supported....

GATEWAY07

Aug 15, 2008
nice rom, but EDGE and 3G is not working. Is it the radio version? I am using radio version: 1.65.21.18.

Last edited:

lesiot

Oct 9, 2008
Lodz
Huawei P8
Huawei Mate 10
101mb total ram.. and much faster!!

Why? In most situations, all that wonders called "mega ram", "hiper ram", "super ram", caused that rom is slower, and with this freezes more.
In example... Your naked rom 17/JAN/09 AthineOS NAKED is realy much faster, and fluent, and stable than 29/MAY/09 AthineOS v2 Naked.
I think that trend to use (and creat) rom with "mega rams" is little bit worrying... Does people look only on numbers choosing rom?

hubi93

Aug 7, 2008
quickgps

guickgps is failed, he is not compatible with wm 6.5? the same htc audio manager from cab's?
it's working qiuckgps and htc audi manager with your rom (wm 6.5)?

Last edited:

b16b

Apr 5, 2008
Athens
Why? In most situations, all that wonders called "mega ram", "hiper ram", "super ram", caused that rom is slower, and with this freezes more.
In example... Your naked rom 17/JAN/09 AthineOS NAKED is realy much faster, and fluent, and stable than 29/MAY/09 AthineOS v2 Naked.
I think that trend to use (and creat) rom with "mega rams" is little bit worrying... Does people look only on numbers choosing rom?

first i want to know if you have test this one..

second i'm the first who say the mega ram make the wm 6.1 slower..
why?
because you must cook inside the mem fix..
what is mem fix?
is old ddi.dll this is one of the driver for the graphics.. coming from HTC rom 3.14 and replace the ddi.dll from 3.34 newer and faster.. why? because if you don't replace with old one you have freezes or restart..
and all this make the wm6.1 slower on touch sensitive and slower graphics.. you can feel it all that and also in bechamark on coreplayer is lower score with old ddi.dll

BUT

the things change on windows 6.5 with unknown reason...
with new ddi.dll is slower than old.. in same video i take with coreplayer 75% with ddi from 3.34 and
85% with old ddi 3.14
wm 6.5 is the upside down with 6.1

so if the old is better in wm 6.5 you can also have 101 ram
so you have 2 good news.. and also if you don't have the old one.. camera does not work.. so 3 good news..

please test it..

sorry for my big post..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    btw - how many space on storage available ?

the only rom without super ram is the RTM but.. CAMERA does not work..

super ram in WM 6.5 work great but not on wm 6.1 so give a try to my latest rom

the space is about ~141MB ROM and ~67MB RAM free