• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[08/05/10] Suave Sense Theme For Any Eclair MDPI ROM [METAMORPH]

Search This thread

eessel

Apr 2, 2009
Little Rock, AR
I'm using my laptop to download it
hmmnnn..cuz i know sometimes, when ppl download the theme files to the phones using the phone browser, it messes up, but I dunno what the problem could be since you're actually using the computer. What i can say is download it again, and instead of pressin' update when you try to unzip the metamorph file again, just press on 'Replace' instead of 'Update', when the option comes up. Try that, and let me know what happens.

nyctrini3

Aug 22, 2009
brooklyn
yo eessel you are the man i always include something from your mmorph collection on my downloaded roms thanks for the hard work bro!

eessel

Apr 2, 2009
Little Rock, AR
yo eessel you are the man i always include something from your mmorph collection on my downloaded roms thanks for the hard work bro!
lol. Thanks for that! I really appreciate, and i'm really glad you like it. It always lifts the spirits to know that someone out there likes and appreciates what you do. Thanks again, and God bless. :)

mramonks

Oct 21, 2009
Reading
hmmnnn..cuz i know sometimes, when ppl download the theme files to the phones using the phone browser, it messes up, but I dunno what the problem could be since you're actually using the computer. What i can say is download it again, and instead of pressin' update when you try to unzip the metamorph file again, just press on 'Replace' instead of 'Update', when the option comes up. Try that, and let me know what happens.

I've just used my phone to download it and it now works, weird! but now when phone reboots everything thing fc's left right and center. I tried fixing apk in recovery, still no good. when I get home I'm going to start the whole thing again.

thanks for the help

nyctrini3

Aug 22, 2009
brooklyn
Eessel one quick question how do I get da mms widget on home screen no luck thus far im on cm5/superbad143/eessel lol thanks in advance

eessel

Apr 2, 2009
Little Rock, AR
Eessel one quick question how do I get da mms widget on home screen no luck thus far im on cm5/superbad143/eessel lol thanks in advance
For the SMS widget, it used be a paid app on the market, but it's been pulled..bought it before it was pulled, and i don't think it would do the author good or make him happy if I was to distribute it. 'Pure Messenger Widget' in the market is a very good replacement though with several more features. Hope that helps! :)

cacheinjection

Jul 12, 2009
For the SMS widget, it used be a paid app on the market, but it's been pulled..bought it before it was pulled, and i don't think it would do the author good or make him happy if I was to distribute it. 'Pure Messenger Widget' in the market is a very good replacement though with several more features. Hope that helps! :)

ha ha i pimped that widget ahhh yeah!

anyways awsome work man, themes looking kool, feel like theres just one thing missing, whats that? could it be a piratemedia link? i think it could! ha ha

Adamsville MITM

Apr 12, 2010
I've just used my phone to download it and it now works, weird! but now when phone reboots everything thing fc's left right and center. I tried fixing apk in recovery, still no good. when I get home I'm going to start the whole thing again.

thanks for the help

my phone did the same thing...

try re flashing your rom and the ADW launcher then metamorph

bkrill

Oct 24, 2009
Phoenix
Thank you for a great theme. I have been looking for a black bar theme that was not overwhelmed by blue icons or bright colors. I am so sick of those. This theme is awesome.

My only problem is that i can't get my clock and date in the status bar to change to white. i've went into spare parts and changed it to white and rebooted my phone but it doesn't change. i know this doesn't have to do with your theme exactly but figured maybe someone else had the same problem? any ideas woudl help.

eessel

Apr 2, 2009
Little Rock, AR
Thank you for a great theme. I have been looking for a black bar theme that was not overwhelmed by blue icons or bright colors. I am so sick of those. This theme is awesome.

My only problem is that i can't get my clock and date in the status bar to change to white. i've went into spare parts and changed it to white and rebooted my phone but it doesn't change. i know this doesn't have to do with your theme exactly but figured maybe someone else had the same problem? any ideas woudl help.
are you using the new super E rom? There seems to be a problem with that with it not changing the colors when you use spare parts...he knows about it and said he would update it in his next rom. I just hid the status bar with the home button on adw and just click the home button when i wanna check for notifications and the time..and i just kept the white bar btw..

bkrill

Oct 24, 2009
Phoenix
I am in fact using Super E. Thanks for the tip. I think i'll just hid the status bar. Sounds like a good idea.

Docavelli

May 8, 2009
psst... right behind you
Re: [05/31/10] Suave Sense Theme For Any Eclair MDPI ROM [METAMORPH]

Yo eessel. I'm feeling the sauve. If you could do metamorph with a transparent "rosie", you would be that dude.

-------------------------------------
XDA mobile

_ice_

Feb 5, 2007
Houston
whats the name of the sms widget that your using??? is it on the market? and does it support the stock messaging app?

FckingAllen

Aug 28, 2009
Sacramento916
Im running the latest SuperBad, that comes with the latest ADW launcher, when i slap this over the top everything works great, but the SMS widget doesn't show up, any ideas why? I really want this widget lol

eessel

Apr 2, 2009
Little Rock, AR