[17.01.23] I N975F I N976B I N976N I N970F I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 4.1 I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread

faouz

Apr 11, 2012
Hello i have the note 10 plus n976n model.
I have security patch may and buildnumber fue3.
Can i put this rom on my phone?
In the download section in twrp i dont see the n976n bootloader and modem. I only see the b variant.

Can somebody please help me?

Thanks

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Hello i have the note 10 plus n976n model.
I have security patch may and buildnumber fue3.
Can i put this rom on my phone?
In the download section in twrp i dont see the n976n bootloader and modem. I only see the b variant.

Can somebody please help me?

Thanks
First flash latest security patch update for your device (This will update bootloder) then flash ROM.

TomoWjy

Aug 15, 2021
Scuse me doc, i have problem with rom tool after clean flashing latest update, the app wont open and come with toast notification says "Setting up ROM tool keep patience", is there any trick for this? Thank you very much

Jun 24, 2018
Eu entendo: re: não está totalmente estoque por causa de knox desarmado. Essa foi apenas a pista até o ponto real daquele post ... Não consigo travá-lo novamente. O botão do bootloader fica acinzentado nas opções de desenvolvimento, travado em desbloqueado. Quando vou para o modo de download ... não há opção de bloqueio de Vol.
You do this in download mode

blixz20

Aug 19, 2021
Hello! I am not sure if this has something to do with your beautifully made rom but it seems that after updating Facebook and Messenger, they both crash instantly upon launching. I tried installing older versions, deleting their data and rebooting and doing everything again to no avail. Any help?

dr.ketan

Hello! I am not sure if this has something to do with your beautifully made rom but it seems that after updating Facebook and Messenger, they both crash instantly upon launching. I tried installing older versions, deleting their data and rebooting and doing everything again to no avail. Any help?
Make sure you haven't debloated something requires for this. Never reported by anyone else.

Reactions: vietinbank

blixz20

Aug 19, 2021
Make sure you haven't debloated something requires for this. Never reported by anyone else.
I have done no debloating as your rom is as good as it gets. I just downloaded a modded version of FB that's for AMOLED screens and deleted it again, it did not overwrite the original Facebook app. I do not know how messenger was affected by this.

zapahacks

Apr 4, 2012
Wanted to ask...should we wait for an updated September security patch version or an August one is been released soon? I'm using June version but I usually update every 2 months.

Thanks as always Dr!

dr.ketan

Wanted to ask...should we wait for an updated September security patch version or an August one is been released soon? I'm using June version but I usually update every 2 months.

Thanks as always Dr!
People now a days been smart in asking ETA lol ! :)

dr.ketan

Testing R10 now (based on Aug security patch)

Screenshot_20210825-234641_Settings.jpg

gliffinz

May 7, 2014
Anyone here knows how to disable the moisture warning? It's been 2 days since then. I tried to format my phone and even reverting to stock rom but still the error persist. I'm not sure why but I can use the usb when using odin/when in download mode. or recovery mode.

dr.ketan

ChangeLog R10 (For N975F & N976B/N)
  • Based on N975FXXU7FUH3 Aug security patch
  • SafetyNet Fix prefixed. (Needs to Apply essential fix from RM tool + Reboot), Remove if any fix installed.
  • All features of previous version will remain same except if mentioned above.
  • TweaksPro users needs to update to TweaksPro 3.0.2 or up.

Samsung base Changelog
  • Overall stability of your device has been improved.
  • The security of your device has been improved.
Some Important things to note
  • Very soon after first boot, you needs to open magisk app and complete required set up if it asked for.
  • After this open ROM Tool and apply essential fix.
  • TWRP available in download area is official TWRP and Android 11 based, Here is thread for TWRP discussion Thanks to corsicanu
  • Included DrKetan/Cruel kernel which is compiled with source code from cruel-kernel Thanks and credit to @ evdenis for kernel. Here is OP for kernel & source code
Importan notes for N976B/N
  • This ROM is fully Single ROM for N975F and N976B/N ,While flashing ROM, N976 must select N976 kernel from aroma.
  • N976 may have network only after Applying ROM Tool essential fix + Reboot. ROM Tool with detect device and patch it accordingly.
Important notes for N970F
ROM zip for N970F is separately available in respective folder in download area. Rest of instruction will remain same.
Further development for N970F is on hold till further notice (Please don't bug with ETA)

ROM features :

- NO more Combo key requires, simple reboot will always reboot with root and any tool showing Reboot to Root will reboot to TWRP without holding any key.
- Ad Free QS Panel Toggle
- Secure Folder working now.
- Recovery QS Panel Toggle (Reboots device to TWRP) PS : This needs custom kernel with built in magisk
- More secure OEM patch.
- S Pay with Gear wearable (Only supported models) - Provided you have installed required packages and hidden 'pay' stuff with magisk hide.
- High Volume warning disabled
- Debloated unnecessary craps (tried to preserve most functions though)
- Dex to PC should work out of box
- Pre fixed Titanium freezing while restoring apps
- Added some important samsung stuff
  1. Calculator
  2. Music
  3. S Health
- Probable fix for Titanium Backup schedule
- Internet browser Secret mode
- S Health patch for using with rooted device.
- ROM Tool with following Options
  • Long Press Home customization : Select Device assistance as LP Home from settings, then select if you want to use it to assign to any
  • S21 features included
    • Zero Page with Google/Samsung Free options
    • Gallery Object detection and removal
  • Navigation Bar height
  • Scloud enable/Disable
    You can swap between Old/New anytime, simple click on required version and previous will auto deleted.
  • AdFree mode Enable/Disable
  • ROM Control - See below
  • StatusBar Icons
  • Good Lock
  • Custom Fonts
  • Youtube Vance installer
  • StatusBar Icons
    • Show/Hide 3minit battery
    • Show /Hide stock clock
    • Show /Hide 3minit clock
    • Show/Hide multiple icons (QuickStar)
  • Mods & Fix
    • Auto Call Record
    • Titanium Backup Fix - In case TB force closes even after uninstalling/Reinstalling
    • Google Pay fix
    • Amazon & Netflix HD enable/Disable
    • SafetYNet Fix
    • GoodLock (No CSC limitations) - Not available as of now.
      • LockStar
      • QuickStar
  • Update & Fix
- ROM Control
  • Battery Bar with thickness and color option
  • Network meter with Toggle (Lt/Rt/Quick Panel/None) with color option
  • Virtual Key with Toggle (Lt side - Menu, Rt side - Power, Centre - Home)
  • Double tap statusbar to sleep
PS : There may be few more options in ROM control but won't work if those are not mentioned here.

Recommended Installation Steps :

Download area have txt file for Installation guide according your existing setup, follow it to the letter.

Some Tips :

- We Don't recommends/supports dirty flash, but one thing to note, you always should remove lockscreen & Biometric data before flashing ROM in case you gonna flash dirty.

- MultiDisabler is require only those, who want to use stock ROM + TWRP. If you want to flash DrKetan ROM, DONT FLASH MULTIDISABLER or Any othet FIX

- DON'T INSTALL ANY DISABLER/BT FIX/MAGISK anything after flashing ROM, as ROM already pre patched for all these stuff. Additionally flashing may cause issue.

- You shouldn't WIPE device after flashing ROM, but It should be before flashing ROM.

- It may take 6-7 minutes to finish installation. once installation finish, select reboot to system

- After this first of all open magisk and check if installed correctly, If it ask for complete additional setup, let it do and reboot.

- I recommend to disable magisk notification (Magisk - setting - superuser notification - none (This will make mods to work much faster)

After looking magisk is installed properly, open ROM Tool and apply essential Fix - Reboot device after applying essential fix

- If you are using Gear watch or other accessory, setup it and finish rest of personal installation.

Done !

Special Note for Gear wearable & Gear SPay

Spay (Gear) working out of box (As per my test), provided you have installed required apps.
To connect it flawlessly,
1.Clean Install ROM + Open ROM Tool and Apply Essential Fix - Reboot
2.Make sure Magisk manager safetyNet check pass
3.Connect gear with Bluetooth (Gear should factory reset) and this will auto install all required apps.
Once Gear connects, simply open Samsung Pay from Galaxy Wearable app - Hide it in Magisk Hide and you should able to add card.

Important : If you want to use EdXposed with Gear Spay then first add your card before installing EdXposed

I recommend clean Installation only. If you are able to handle consequences with dirty flash then proceed, but don't post bugs in forum without clean installing ROM.

Tips,AddOn & Fix

- 3 minit users can use 3minit battery paid version for free. Check this (Thanks to gharrington )

- Stuck while flashing something (Bootloop), How can I reboot to download
There is a golden rule that always works when you stuck anywhere (bootloop). Follow this -
1.Plugin device to PC
2.Keep holding power + vol down
3.As soon as screen goes blank, keep holding vol up + vol down (here you needs to be quick)
And you are in download mode.

- Read ROM Tool - Update & Fix if any new available.

Download : https://drketanrom.com/

This is a customized ROM and for end users only, ROM or any part of ROM/mods not allowed to redistribute,modify or to use as base to prepare new ROM/ part of other ROM.

Top Liked Posts