PA beta v2.00 is released on the parent thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1817793 using the new NativeSD method.
Yes best with NativeSD -see Robbie P link a few posts up and for how to see links inI decided to go back to WM 6.5 and run this Paranoid from SD. Whatever I tried, I didn't get the Haret start out of the reboot as described in the first few posts. I then installed Magldr 1.134 again and I get it running, but of course without WM 65.
Does this ROM work with Haret start or not?
Thanks for help.
Yes best with NativeSD -see Robbie P link a few posts up and for how to see links in
HD2 Android SD Development - Stick Roll-Up Thread
Sent from my HTC HD2 NativeSD using Tapatalk 2
Hope you are NOT unzipping the ROM like this guy!Tom,
thanks for the quicky. The bloody thing is even with the nativeSD process it tells me:
finding, opening and installing update packge, and then:
the native JB version is working fine...
Have you checked the download?szczepanik i now realize my mistake i unzip the rom on sd card which is not thanks a lot
Hope you are NOT unzipping the ROM like this guy!
Have you checked the download?
Dietmar - it would be unfair of me to criticise a particular SD card but I would suggest that you look at comparing the two cards you have in your signature: Sandisk 16GB class2 and 8GB class 6 and let us know which performs better with NativeSD.maybe with my SD card ...
If you got tipps why it could be so laggy, would appreciate.
I am slowly reporting results of comparable tests running various NativeSD ROMs from WM6.5 haret SanDisk Class 4 using Androbench and AnTuTu - for example in this post of mine . If you have time to post your laggy results that would inform all of us.If anyone who is feeling the NativeSD ROM is slower than NAND version pls change your SDCARD to Sandisk UHS-1 class10.
boots ok, wifi works.I am going to post PA_leo_beta_v2.15 portadroid PRE-PORT as i know some of you use portadroid sd still,but i am doing this with no HD2 to test:crying: So i Hope it Works:fingers-crossed:
Ok its in post 1,let me know if it works
boots ok, wifi works.
Data seemed to be really slow to connect with drops but works. Tried rmnet to ppp update but still a bit touch and go.
Mm would be useful for work, but feels like closure wis1152
There is no data.ext4 included, as a fresh install is recommended.
If haret booting, change startup.txt/data.size to whatever you like.
If magldr- default is 512mb
su cd /data mkdir app-asec exit exit
quote molesarecoming: This is an ongoing developer project to make way for a modification that will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the experience of your phone. This rom strives to drop your device into tablet mode, but it won't stop there, it will reshape and redefine ICS to make it all a usefull addition and not just a cute novelty. i'm calling it: Hybrid Mode, best of both worlds.
You're asking yourself how exactly does this rom differ from "tablet mode roms" then, here's a quick status report:
•Tablet mode shrinks your apps into a tiny mush, this rom features a setting called Per-App-Density. You can define an apps native DPI with it, make it look stock, smaller or bigger than that, your decision. All apps are depicted at DPI 182 per standard. No other rom has that feature right now
•It has a working Market. Google Play does not allow density changes and will stop working if you mess around with that. This rom fixes that problem for you 100%.
•More stuff: Recents window closer to stock, fixes for overlapping elements, framework fixes, no crashes, working Phone (looks 100% like stock aswell), etc.
.........................................Changelog PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.5a
- Synced from source - 25/6/2012 - 11:3:12
- Improvements on OTA app, scheduled checkups
- Improvements on Backup app, now it automatically launches on startup after you install a newer (or older) version
- Hybrid speedup, less lag, considerably faster list scrolling when pad/pal is in action
- Keyboard scaling, an androids first
- PAD/PAL bugfixes for apps that still crop images in lower dpis
- Settings revamp, speed preferences to switch between modes without having to set up anything, less clutter
- Trebuchet extras: 3x4 widgets, speed dial menu button, ... and some weird rocket button which im sure will be very useful to most of you
- Pad.prop revamp, new preferences that should pretty much nail it. Im sorry but this trashes your old settings again, do not attempt to restore them unless you do it in a text editor
- Included latest lights.lib (credits : marc1706)
- Included latest htc-ril (credits : tytung)
- Made phone mode default (on 1st boot)
- Updated to latest multiling keyboard
- Rom should be updatable
- Enjoy !
- Ps. I forgot to set Gallery dpi default to something less than 240 dpi..please adjust this yourself to prevent it from force closing..