http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1817793can anyone point me in the direction of this ROM for the NAND version? when i click the parent thread im sent here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1662881 however its labeled with the version ICS, id like JB. TIA
I am going to post PA_leo_beta_v2.15 portadroid PRE-PORT as i know some of you use portadroid sd still,but i am doing this with no HD2 to test:crying: So i Hope it Works:fingers-crossed:
Put patch system folder into sdcard/whatever_the_build_folder_is_called/root folder and rebootWhat si the procedure to apply this patch?
Please help me!
Thank's a lot
I found http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1633243 and http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=21775604&postcount=27 hope it helps.My HD2 is ridden with bad blocks. So im trying to run from the sdcard via this NativeSD approach but even after i set my boot settings in magldr to boot from sd i still get the dreaded 1E Fatal hit error. Should this be happening? I partitioned my sd card correctly was able to boot into recovery once but since i installed the ROM, i cannot boot into the ROM or Recovery anymore even though they both are on the SD.
Put patch system folder into sdcard/whatever_the_build_folder_is_called/root folder and reboot
I found http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1633243 and http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=21775604&postcount=27 hope it helps.
No, the portadroid version is booted direct from magldr or wm6.5. Aroma is not usedHi!
I just downloaded PA_leo_beta_v2.15 portadroid and tried to install it using aroma installer but every time I got message "installation aborted"
I tried both, the clean install on ext4 partition and installation over NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10_V1.2 but every time got the same message: Finding update package... Opening update package... Installing update... Installation aborted
Is it possible to install it using aroma or not?
There is no data.ext4 included, as a fresh install is recommended.
If haret booting, change startup.txt/data.size to whatever you like.
If magldr- default is 512mb
su cd /data mkdir app-asec exit exit
quote molesarecoming: This is an ongoing developer project to make way for a modification that will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the experience of your phone. This rom strives to drop your device into tablet mode, but it won't stop there, it will reshape and redefine ICS to make it all a usefull addition and not just a cute novelty. i'm calling it: Hybrid Mode, best of both worlds.
You're asking yourself how exactly does this rom differ from "tablet mode roms" then, here's a quick status report:
•Tablet mode shrinks your apps into a tiny mush, this rom features a setting called Per-App-Density. You can define an apps native DPI with it, make it look stock, smaller or bigger than that, your decision. All apps are depicted at DPI 182 per standard. No other rom has that feature right now
•It has a working Market. Google Play does not allow density changes and will stop working if you mess around with that. This rom fixes that problem for you 100%.
•More stuff: Recents window closer to stock, fixes for overlapping elements, framework fixes, no crashes, working Phone (looks 100% like stock aswell), etc.
.........................................Changelog PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.5a
- Synced from source - 25/6/2012 - 11:3:12
- Improvements on OTA app, scheduled checkups
- Improvements on Backup app, now it automatically launches on startup after you install a newer (or older) version
- Hybrid speedup, less lag, considerably faster list scrolling when pad/pal is in action
- Keyboard scaling, an androids first
- PAD/PAL bugfixes for apps that still crop images in lower dpis
- Settings revamp, speed preferences to switch between modes without having to set up anything, less clutter
- Trebuchet extras: 3x4 widgets, speed dial menu button, ... and some weird rocket button which im sure will be very useful to most of you
- Pad.prop revamp, new preferences that should pretty much nail it. Im sorry but this trashes your old settings again, do not attempt to restore them unless you do it in a text editor
- Included latest lights.lib (credits : marc1706)
- Included latest htc-ril (credits : tytung)
- Made phone mode default (on 1st boot)
- Updated to latest multiling keyboard
- Rom should be updatable
- Enjoy !
- Ps. I forgot to set Gallery dpi default to something less than 240 dpi..please adjust this yourself to prevent it from force closing..