[08DEC14][Kernel] [GT-I9505] AEL Kernel TW v6.5 {FEATURE PACKED} {STWEAKS}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

roy72

Jun 23, 2013
Google Pixel 7
Delete

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Setings stick here.. this is like the 4th or 5th time you are posting false reports and people come to correct you.. if it doesnt stick for you find your mistake and stop polluting my threads with bull**** reports or reviews nobody has asked for..
+1

Reactions: Darkwing_X

Darkwing_X

Apr 26, 2012
great Kernel features, no good Stweaks..
I purchase, Faux and Trickster donate version to use this Kernel still not good.. settings wont stick for both app.. it sticks for how many hours but after couple reboots still Ondemand is active, all default still active... it might stick for a while but i dont even know if the Governor that i choose is active..

Sounds controler not working in Stweaks at all.

I dont think Stweaks is the problem,. It might be the codes to use Stweaks.. tried to use diff kernel Stweaks works flawless..

But no doubt the features of this Kernel is the best among others.. just need to fix Stweaks instead of using separate app from playstore...

PS: this is my review, ive been flashing diff Kernels to my phone almost every other day or every update from diff Kernels... features of this Kernel is great but you cant use all of them because of the Controller issue..
Everything sticks here with faux ..... maybe if you use both apps together they interfer with each other.

friedrich420

Dec 25, 2011
The Land of Whatever
As i expected i can see reply from you like this!
[\QUOTE]

Care to elaborate??
Care to explain to everyone what you mean?
You messed up.. you are settings dont stick bc of your mistakes and yet you insist.. everytime you report something you have people telling you you are wrong and yet you insist..

Apparently you do as you said to get a reaction for me?? How old are you dude seriously?? And who told you this is a game??

Dont you get when you and some other ________. _________ _________ are not welcome somewhere?? You dont have any pride on you to understand that?? You reported the same ting 1,2,3 5 times, you get the same response and you keep going.. Whats wrong with you besides doing this on purpose? ?

If somebody told me im not welcomed to their thread, if i had any pride on me i would never post there.. but pride and trolling apparently are mutually exclusive..

And i know you are trying to push that last button in hopes i mess up so you can report.. like all the snail trolls do.. how come ALL YOU SNAIL trolls come from the same thread?? Coincidence??

radz_

Feb 23, 2013
As i expected i can see reply from you like this!
[\QUOTE]

Care to elaborate??
Care to explain to everyone what you mean?
You messed up.. you are settings dont stick bc of your mistakes and yet you insist.. everytime you report something you have people telling you you are wrong and yet you insist..

Apparently you do as you said to get a reaction for me?? How old are you dude seriously?? And who told you this is a game??

Dont you get when you and some other ________. _________ _________ are not welcome somewhere?? You dont have any pride on you to understand that?? You reported the same ting 1,2,3 5 times, you get the same response and you keep going.. Whats wrong with you besides doing this on purpose? ?

If somebody told me im not welcomed to their thread, if i had any pride on me i would never post there.. but pride and trolling apparently are mutually exclusive..

And i know you are trying to push that last button in hopes i mess up so you can report.. like all the snail trolls do.. how come ALL YOU SNAIL trolls come from the same thread?? Coincidence??

Last edited:

Mussels84

May 18, 2013
I dont even know what a snail troll is, but can you like... not fight?

A bug report can be made politely without threats, demands, or harassment - therefore, without pissing off the dev.

radz_

Feb 23, 2013
Everything sticks here with faux ..... maybe if you use both apps together they interfer with each other.
I dont use faux and trickster together..

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

I dont even know what a snail troll is, but can you like... not fight?

A bug report can be made politely without threats, demands, or harassment - therefore, without pissing off the dev.

Last edited:

friedrich420

Dec 25, 2011
The Land of Whatever

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

No problem here mate, just reported what my experience using this kernel.. devs choice to fix it or not.. this Kernel comes with Stweaks controler.. and i think not working properly...
Mr dev suggested to use Faux or Trickster bec as per him Stweaks is crap.. so i purchased them both.. but dont use at the same time.. then reported what i encountered.. thats it!

PS: using stweaks to a diff kernel.. works just fine.. so Stweaks is not a piece of crap. Its just an empty app and dev can modify it...
I always respect devs work.. efforts are priceless..

No you dont.. dont hide behind fake politeness. Your words say one thing but definitely your actions say the truth.. if you respect the countless hours devs put into their work (like you know.. gimme a break..) you would honor their request to not have to read another post from you in their development thread.. is that so hard to do?

Reactions: MatteoB92 and roy72

roy72

Jun 23, 2013
Google Pixel 7

No problem here mate, just reported what my experience using this kernel.. devs choice to fix it or not.. this Kernel comes with Stweaks controler.. and i think not working properly...
Mr dev suggested to use Faux or Trickster bec as per him Stweaks is crap.. so i purchased them both.. but dont use at the same time.. then reported what i encountered.. thats it!

PS: using stweaks to a diff kernel.. works just fine.. so Stweaks is not a piece of crap. Its just an empty app and dev can modify it...
I always respect devs work.. efforts are priceless..
Yeah only you encounter those issues hmm then you say I can make a video but it's a waste of your time that's really sad mate cause all the time fried is spending making kernels and roms you wouldn't even make a video cause of wasted time omg

störte

Jun 18, 2012
Kiel
@ tutankhamun
Just bring it to a point.
My experience is that same model doesnt mean same reaction. Some phones are different. It is like women they are also different. So if you have problems with it and you are the only one, then it must be on your side.
Make a complete clean flash might help. But it doesnt help to write over and over. It just clobbered the thread.

master1988

Nov 15, 2010
@ tutankhamun and all others with that problem

I had the same problem with fauxclock. None of my settings were stored.
After switching through different kernels and apps i thought it could help to clean things up.
So used the "BluMak2000 Universal Kernel Cleaning" Script.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2492144

Everything is fine now, Kernel and fauxclock work as they should!
Maybe that helps someone. Otherwise ignore it!

S

speedwayfan75

8bd20068603cad4b61b36a5a400db100.jpg

friedrich420

Dec 25, 2011
The Land of Whatever

Think for yourself
Question authority

Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Think for yourself.
Question authority.

10885056_10152713972174317_8314919130983459056_n.jpg

Last edited:

houssamt290

May 30, 2012
Meknes
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
please some help

hi
i'm a little bit new in this thread, but i'm having some daily reboots on my phone (one to two reboots per day) :eek:.
i thought it was something caused by the rom, but some members told me that i might be kernel related, and because i'm on this kernel, i thought that maybe someone can help me to figure out what's causing these random reboots.
So here's the whole "Log" folder exctracted from my phone after a reboot, if anyone can look at it, i will be so grateful
thanks
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4otgvn6m6qxoet3/nlog.txt?dl=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts