• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[09.11.21] [R] I N975F_DS I N976_B_N I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread

waqasarain

Feb 27, 2015
Thanks Dr

Maybe you are from Pak.. @dr.ketan is not responsible for this but our PTA is.
I am using same device with same issue... You have to look for some other fixes 💀...
Maybe your IMEI has changed... Network can only work if or somehow you manage to get back your previous IMEI..
Or it can also work if @dr.ketan somehow add this capability in His EFS backup App.. 😛🙏
My problem is resolved by patching network with samsung tool pro application.

Reactions: zapahacks

jays note 2

Mar 10, 2015
Silverdale, Auckland, New Zealand
hello, my question is how long will there be Note10 + support? the phone is now 2 years old
and what kind of phones does DR Ketan continue to deal with? Xiaomi for example?
That is a good question. If you are referring to XDA support, then that's all up to the Devs. I'm hoping once Android 12 is officially released for the 10+ there will be a influx of new ROMs for our devices.
If your referring too official support, then from my understanding the 10+ will be supported for another 2yrs. Which includes the security updates and the last of the UI updates "Android 12" whenever that's officially released.
As for Dr Ketan I don't know what other phones he support but I do know he supports the s9 S10 s21 and the Note range for the N9 up. Other than that you'll have too ask him directly what specific models he tends too.

Reactions: gabesztdi01

waqasarain

Feb 27, 2015
Where are you living? Does your country needs authorization by masking original imei if device is imported ?
I am from pakistan. Yes we need to approve that device from gov. But my imei is changed which is gov approved. And it was working on R10. After R11 this problm starts. Then i installed a dual sim patched rom on that rom both sims start working. I also contact a developer who once patched my phone network my using samsung tool pro. When he patched network sim starts working on that custom rom too but when i updated that rom same issue started again.

Attachments

• 16346435317361744233236038356992.jpg
    16346435317361744233236038356992.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 65

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
I am from pakistan. Yes we need to approve that device from gov. But my imei is changed which is gov approved. And it was working on R10. After R11 this problm starts. Then i installed a dual sim patched rom on that rom both sims start working. I also contact a developer who once patched my phone network my using samsung tool pro. When he patched network sim starts working on that custom rom too but when i updated that rom same issue started again.
That's your issue and culprit is Pakistan telecom authority with their poor implementation policy.
Your masked IMEI will get reset everytime you clean flash ROM. Nothing we can do, contact PTI and seek help from them. I recommend not to install my ROM.

Handymann007

Mar 10, 2019
My bank APp no longer works with the Rom. Always says that I have root. If I do other Rome on it, it goes again. can it be from RIru what is installed with the Rome?

Last edited:

dr.ketan

Nothing is require to install, just people needs to read changelog post and basic knowledge about magisk
It's explained in changelog post
Remove all mods installed for SafetyNet fix
Apply Essential fix form rom tool
Enable magisk hide from magisk settings
Rename (hide) magisk app from setting
Hide apps in magisk hide
Thats it

Reactions: Malik Sayriii

launcher20

Apr 1, 2015
Thx, doc, all done several times, no change :-( No other fu... safetynet fixes activated :) But after applying essential fix moduls riru and lsposed are activated! - normal? Deactivated, deinstalled and rebootet, no success :-(
I did dirty flash R10 - R11, could be the reason? I have to clean flash next update time!

dr.ketan

Thx, doc, all done several times, no change :-( No other fu... safetynet fixes activated :) But after applying essential fix moduls riru and lsposed are activated! - normal? Deactivated, deinstalled and rebootet, no success :-(
I did dirty flash R10 - R11, could be the reason? I have to clean flash next update time!
yes both modules are activated by default and need for safetynet fix + Enable Mahik Hide requires from Magisk settings
ANyway best thing is go with clean install.

Handymann007

Mar 10, 2019
Nothing is require to install, just people needs to read changelog post and basic knowledge about magisk
It's explained in changelog post
Remove all mods installed for SafetyNet fix
Apply Essential fix form rom tool
Enable magisk hide from magisk settings
Rename (hide) magisk app from setting
Hide apps in magisk hide
Thats it
I installed the ROM and then ran it Fix, then deleted everything again in Magnistics and restarted, but the bank app does not work :-(

Top Liked Posts

Confusing thing is to wait for Dec security patch or Beta.
    If beta update follows nov security patch then I may skip Dec security patch. Though on S10/N10 device not too much to expect on beta. TWRP mostly not going to work, even if work it will be partial just to make dump nothing else. Root on beta is always pain for these devices, but yet it was possible in past and I have provided in past. On N20/S20/S21 is quite different. Even TWRP is fully working (I needed to patch N20 TWRP though but works perfectly) and I have released full beta ROM for these devices and can be use by all users without CSC limitations. Such things I am not expecting on N10. My first aim will be to root Beta A12. Let's see how it goes.
    Testing R12 (Nov security patch) now.

Screenshot_20211109-022243_Settings.jpg
    R12 is Online now. Must read changelog above specifically about SafetyNet fix

Hi @dr.ketan Due to hardware issues with my S21 Ultra, I've had to move to a Note 10+. Do you think you will release a version for Note 10+ on OneUI 4.0/Android 12 once it's released by Samsung in February?
    Too early to say. But as of now I have no obvious reason to stop development though.
    Confusing thing is to wait for Dec security patch or Beta.
    If beta update follows nov security patch then I may skip Dec security patch. Though on S10/N10 device not too much to expect on beta. TWRP mostly not going to work, even if work it will be partial just to make dump nothing else. Root on beta is always pain for these devices, but yet it was possible in past and I have provided in past. On N20/S20/S21 is quite different. Even TWRP is fully working (I needed to patch N20 TWRP though but works perfectly) and I have released full beta ROM for these devices and can be use by all users without CSC limitations. Such things I am not expecting on N10. My first aim will be to root Beta A12. Let's see how it goes.
    N975F/FD Dr.Ketan ROM DeKnoxed

ROM Features varies with version of ROM. For more details, read changelog post. Link available in post #3 for changelog of all versions.
    Must read changelog for a version you are going to install, it will have latest information about features, changes, known bug list/fix and Installation guide of respective version.

Credit and Thanks :
    @Chainfire - Respected elite developer for supersu and his unbelievable contribution to XDA/Android community. @wanam - Respected elite developer for his awesome contribution and references to his works.
    @topjohnwu for Magisk
    @xperiacle the amazing developer for reference to his work and tools. @gharrington for 3minit battery and QuickLaunch.
    ROM Control source and all credit and thanks goes to @daxgirl and @Wuby986 for their open source project for RomControl.
    @Tkkg1994 for his permissive kernel @AbrahamGC for some ideas @frap129 for Spectrum app. samsungvn htcmania & 4PDA for tips and some stock apks. khongloi113 & Sec23 for secure folder @geiti94 for tips & TWRP @Arteush for bluetooth fix (losing BT pair on reboot) on Android Q @Winb33 for custom font pack

XDA:DevDB Information

N975F_DS I Dr.Ketan ROM, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Contributors
    dr.ketan
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2019-08-29
    Last Updated 2021-01-21
    Installation and Download

Important :

- This will void warranty.
    - As of now you will lose Samsung Pay and Samsung Pass forever if you root once, even unrooting won't help. (hope in future we can get it working on tripped knox device)
    - OTA likely won't work once you root device.

Installation :

Read ChangeLog post for Installation instructions

PS : Who can handle consequences of dirty flashing, they never need to ask this question in forum. ;)

Download : https://drketanrom.com/

ChangeLog

Pie

- P01 - 29.08.2019 - Initial release based on N975FXXU1ASH5
    - P02 - 30.08.2019
    - P03 - 07.09.2019
    - P04 - 10.10.2019
    - P05 - 30.10.2019
    - P06 - 04.11.2019

Q
    - Q01 - 16.12.2019 - Only released for Test users
    - Q02 - 18.12.2019
    - Q03 - 30.01.2020
    - Q04 - 07.02.2020
    - Q05 - 20.02.2020
    - Q06 - 04.05.2020
    - Q07 - 07.06.2020
    - Q08 - 04.07.2020
    - Q09 - 02.08.2020
    - Q10 - 06.09.2020
    - Q11 - 08.10.2020
    - Q12 - 03.11.2020

- Q13 - 08.12.2020

R
    - R01 - 30.12.2020
    - R02 - 10.01.2020
    - R03 - 21.01.2021
    - R04 - 18.02.2021
    OneUI 3.1
    - R05 - 26.02.2021
    - R06 - 01.04.2021
    - R07 - 15.05.2021
    - R08 - 13.06.2021
    - R09 - 07.07.2021
    - R10 - 26.08.2021
    - R11 - 08.10.2021
    - R12 - 09.11.2021

How to report bugs/Issue?
    To report issue, you needs to provide following informations, else it will be ignored. Also if your query is already mentioned on OP/ChangeLogg post, it will be ignored.
    1.ROM build number.
    2.Dirty/Clean Install. - If you have dirty installed, Then first clean install and report if issue persists.
    3.Bug/Issue appears right after installing or later?
    4.How to reproduce error.
    5.Is there any same reports there on thread on your searching?
    6.Is there any mention about same bug on OP or changeLog post?
    7.Logs - Attach logs here/Upload to other places where it can be downloaded without registration and doesn't have ad (we recommend dropbox/Gdrive) and post link.
    Dear friends,
    When whole world is fighting against corona, being a doctor, my service is more important to my society and my country as doctor, till our fight end, I am taking leave from android development.
    Wishing you and all a healthy life.
    Take care,
    Regards
    Dr.Ketan.

@dr.ketan, i hope you are doing OK .. Best Wishes from Ireland..
    i will not update my phone till this pandemic ends and You return..may be months, years - who knows?maybe i will get another phone - who knows?
    Cheers!
    Hi everyone!
    This is just to say hi and all well here. Still situation in my country much under control.
    Hoping soon we whole world will won fight against Covid-19.
    Thank you very much all users (specially Pro users for continuing support even dev is on hold), missing xda so much.
    Hoping to come back soon.
    Regards.
    Dr.Ketan