[09.APR.12][MAG/cLK] YUGOPORTS MIUI 2.3.30-MULTILANGUAGE

Search This thread

looz3r

Oct 29, 2007
Croisilles
Top!

After 2 days use, perfect rom !

Many games (Sims 3, belote, stupid zombies...)
Mails (exchange & gmail)
SMS
Freebox (TV, remote, medias...)
Bluetooth with 3008 peugeot car
Sense theme...

Fast and smooth!
Very very good rom!, adopted!

Great job!

sbhas2k

Jan 3, 2012
Mumbai
Not working with CLK 1.5. Just i get miuiandroid.com splash screen and then not moving forward.

Edit : All is good with Dorimanx 6.4 kernal

Last edited:

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
After 2 days use, perfect rom !

Many games (Sims 3, belote, stupid zombies...)
Mails (exchange & gmail)
SMS
Freebox (TV, remote, medias...)
Bluetooth with 3008 peugeot car
Sense theme...

Fast and smooth!
Very very good rom!, adopted!

Great job!

Glad you are having a good experience like I do, the idea was to try to make a very stable rom that just works.. I was tired of always trying and and trying and always something failing,specially when I really needed.. So the idea here is to have a stable build and doing updates only when we really need, instead of having weekly updates..lets see what bugs we find to solve and when we see some important updates from miui or kernel devs we update.
Have fun and thanks a lot for the feedback.

Im running stock tytung.

Sent from my HD2 using XDA

We can try to control those spikes with a governer change in a script for example, are you using setcpu or other app to control cpu? If not a good script will definitely help, but it depends on your config, I actually have very good battery life..

Not working with CLK 1.5. Just i get miuiandroid.com splash screen and then not moving forward.

Edit : All is good with Dorimanx 6.4 kernal

Great, take your time to use and give feedback when possible, dorimanx kernel should be faster, but not stable as tytungs kernel.

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
Update : Mobile data not working.. maybe due to clk ?

Can you give more details, partition size and so on? I cant test clk cause im on magldr but I'm using the clk files in my SD rom that uses ppp and the connection is very stable.
You said first that data wasn't working, maybe your flash went wrong cause it seems to be working for other users..

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

shaikh_javed

Feb 1, 2010
Been using this rom for past few days and must say that its superb, butter smooth and stable.:)

My internal space is running low, I have my dalvik on sd, any idea how can I increase the internal space...can we have the data2sd on this rom???

sbhas2k

Jan 3, 2012
Mumbai
No luck with mobile internet, Apparently i tired MyMiui v9 rom as well and i had the same problem.

Later i tried stock Miui from miuiandroid.com and mobile internet started to work. Am i doing anything wrong ?

shaikh_javed

Feb 1, 2010
No luck with mobile internet, Apparently i tired MyMiui v9 rom as well and i had the same problem.

Later i tried stock Miui from miuiandroid.com and mobile internet started to work. Am i doing anything wrong ?

just flash the same rom over it w/o clearing dalvik and cache and data will come back.

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
Been using this rom for past few days and must say that its superb, butter smooth and stable.:)

My internal space is running low, I have my dalvik on sd, any idea how can I increase the internal space...can we have the data2sd on this rom???

What's your partition size? Are you talking about internal space or space for apps?

Thanks for feedback.

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009

you are really out of luck, but we will solve this im sure, try to flash my rom, then after the first boot restart once, then check your internet connection, if still no internet try to check your Apn, if still no internet, reboot and fix permissions, after that if still no internet connection come hher again, good luck mate..

By the way, what's your partition size?

blieblieed

Oct 26, 2010
hello guys..i'm not with this rom but i've read many post on he thread..seems to be a good rom and when i'll have time (little busy atm) i'll flash it!

..anyway..i found extended settings with centered clock for miui 2.3.30 if somebody is interested here you got download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xabaiyk48hka3fj

after flash you've got to install miui settings.apk from that list:

http://android.gcfam.net/devs/andy/Extended_settings/2.3.2/

MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP before than flash...but for sure you alredy know it...

Could somebody than report if the mod work on that rom or not?

Thanks in advance....

Reactions: yugoport

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
hello guys..i'm not with this rom but i've read many post on he thread..seems to be a good rom and when i'll have time (little busy atm) i'll flash it!

..anyway..i found extended settings with centered clock for miui 2.3.30 if somebody is interested here you got download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xabaiyk48hka3fj

after flash you've got to install miui settings.apk from that list:

http://android.gcfam.net/devs/andy/Extended_settings/2.3.2/

MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP before than flash...but for sure you alredy know it...

Could somebody than report if the mod work on that rom or not?

Thanks in advance....

I mate thanks a lot, will report later, are you still with wp7? If so you can try this rom in the SD, i posted it in the sd section too, its always better in nand but its working very well in the sd too..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i´m not a developer, just a cooker, just a noob sharing a ported rom, my work in this build is based in the work of others! Meanwhile dont discharge the countless hours I spent working on this !

Big thanks to Miuiandroid,XJ,wis1152,patensas,tytung,boonbing and dorimanx

Proudly present you guys with one of the fastest and smoothest MIUI roms available

yugoports miui, miuiandroid 2.3.30 miui base

20120410185140.jpg

20120408225702.jpg

20120409013525.jpg

20120409015529.jpg

It´s a fast and stable rom, with almost everything working,will be divided in 2 different roms, one stable version with tytungs kernel,and one development version with dorimanx kernel
    Smooth camcorder (800x480)
    A2sdext (optional )
    Based on XJ translations Mutli-lang support: (NL ,DE ,HE ,DE ,PL ,DA ,IT ,FR ,ES ,PT, CH, ZH, TR, VT, RU, KR, SV, HU)
    Dorimanx kernel for super speed/magldr and haret support

Instructions:

Well you know just copy the zip to your sd card and flash, you know the rest..

Important:
    let the rom boot, then choose language and finish setup, after that,if you use laucher pro sense, after launcher pro loads, press menu-preferences-restart LP Sense so you can have the full dock, then REBOOT

REBOOT and REBOOT, ah and dont forget, REBOOT

if you encounter any odd problem, please try to fix permissions

Changelog:

08-04-2012

FIRST RELEASE

# tweaks for a rock solid data connection(need feedback) no more data drops

#new ics theme, amazing theme.

CREDITS:
    To be extended
    xda,miuiandroid,dft,langthang,patensas,boonbing,dorimanx,tytun g,americanandroid(warren,cope and all the users),Carl1961,and so many others

WORKING:

Almost everything, please test and give feedback, this is initial release so I need feedback;

dISCLAIMER

I do this in my free time, and did this for me and decided to share with you guys,i dont have a lot of free time,so i wont be able to give you full support guys,I dont have a lot of knowledge too, so i ask kindly to everyone to get involved and help each other and keep the amazing spirit of this community ;

MIUI 2.3.30 DOWNLOAD tytung version:

http://ul.to/63yz7ti8

MIUI 2.3.30 DOWNLOAD DORIMANX KERNEL version

TESTING ( Be free to install other kernels and give feedback )

OP to be worked in the future
    ADD-ONS

CLK TYTUNG KERNEL

Flash the rom, then without rebooting flash this package, give feedback please cause i didnt test it..

http://ul.to/6e9k14oh

ARABIC RTL

give feedback please cause i didnt test it..

http://ul.to/11fsxqdu
    Guys, for now I need you tu test the build and give feedback, i have plenty of mods in mind that i will do as soon I have time.

Thanks.
    Not dead guys.. the main goal of this Rom is to have a stable build without need to update it every week..do I smell a update for next week?
    I think I do :)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
    I have flashed this MOD made for version 2.3.30 and it works without any problem.

Flash MIUI_2.3.30_MODs_signed.zip from recovery and it should work fine with this ROM.
    If something should go wrong flash MIUI_2.3.30_MODs_restore.zip.
    ^ never had to flash the restore zip cause all works here.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone