[09.APR.12][MAG/cLK] YUGOPORTS MIUI 2.3.30-MULTILANGUAGE

Search This thread

shaikh_javed

Feb 1, 2010
You seem to have more than enough partition space, os this happening when downloading from market?

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

no...but I would like to add data2sd...can you provide me with the proper scripts...also my a2sd is activated...do I have to deactivate it first before pushing data2sd.?

blieblieed

Oct 26, 2010
I mate thanks a lot, will report later, are you still with wp7? If so you can try this rom in the SD, i posted it in the sd section too, its always better in nand but its working very well in the sd too..

hey guy!..no..i'm no more with wp7..i really love how much is smooth and eyecandy is this os but it need too much "maintenence" for a final user like me...on more....battery goes down in a very little time..this make the phone be....unusable!...so back to android...and i'm happy again:D!...for sure i'll test your rom...in nand naturally...when my girlfried leave me stay face of pc for more than 15 minutes..:D...i'll report opinion for sure!!
Thanks once again for your har work!

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
Hello great rom ,but do you have already the latest MIUI 2.4.20 cLK multilanguage rom.

Thx

:)

Thanks, not worth the upgrade for now nothing major that worth to update to 2.4.20.
I will release an update with some corrections, for example a small bug that will not allow you to download big apps if you have a very small cache partition and some ram adjustments but that's it,the base will still be 2.3.30, the rom is runing great so no need to ruin what already is done, if we see some major upgrade then I will use another base. .

smartidoos

Thanks, not worth the upgrade for now nothing major that worth to update to 2.4.20.
I will release an update with some corrections, for example a small bug that will not allow you to download big apps if you have a very small cache partition and some ram adjustments but that's it,the base will still be 2.3.30, the rom is runing great so no need to ruin what already is done, if we see some major upgrade then I will use another base. .

Got it ,thank you;)

smmoco

Feb 5, 2009
GREAT ROM

I'd like to say that this is the most stable rom I've used until now. I like changing my rom every month more or less.. and I'd like to thank yugosport for his hard work. I was on CM7 last month and i liked it very much. But this one is fabulous. no FC's, no reboots, fast and smooth.. this rom is what it has be..

Thank you very much.

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
I'd like to say that this is the most stable rom I've used until now. I like changing my rom every month more or less.. and I'd like to thank yugosport for his hard work. I was on CM7 last month and i liked it very much. But this one is fabulous. no FC's, no reboots, fast and smooth.. this rom is what it has be..

Thank you very much.

thank you so much for your feedback , i will make a small update in the end of this week , just with a few fixes , I will improve ram management a bit so we can have a better performance, would love to include a version with dorimanx kernel but I get much better battery life and stability with tytung kernel, let's see now with last 6.8A that is receiving a lot of good feedback.

Hey, what theme are you using exactly?
btw very nice rom, thank you!

It's an ics theme, it's included in the Rom , go to theme manager and select ics theme .

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL X315e using xda premium

smmoco

Feb 5, 2009
thank you so much for your feedback , i will make a small update in the end of this week , just with a few fixes , I will improve ram management a bit so we can have a better performance, would love to include a version with dorimanx kernel but I get much better battery life and stability with tytung kernel, let's see now with last 6.8A that is receiving a lot of good feedback.

That would be great, but i consider that one of the reasons when you choose a new rom is a good battery life.. I like roms to be stable and fast, but I don't want to be "plugged" all day..
As I said on my last post, this rom does what it has to do..

And thanks a lot for keeping your work on it.

ngocbeo90

Apr 13, 2011
Hai Phong
hello guys..i'm not with this rom but i've read many post on he thread..seems to be a good rom and when i'll have time (little busy atm) i'll flash it!

..anyway..i found extended settings with centered clock for miui 2.3.30 if somebody is interested here you got download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xabaiyk48hka3fj

after flash you've got to install miui settings.apk from that list:

http://android.gcfam.net/devs/andy/Extended_settings/2.3.2/

MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP before than flash...but for sure you alredy know it...

Could somebody than report if the mod work on that rom or not?

Thanks in advance....
Please upload your "extended settings with centered clock for miui 2.3.30" file to another host, this file are set to private :(

Reactions: blieblieed

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
guys i need feedback from guys using clk, I've been testing some new ppp files in my sd rom ( which is the same as this one ) and uses ppp too and not a single data drop in a week, is your data stable ?

blieblieed

Oct 26, 2010
i know..i m a little late...btw..tried this rom in the last hours...just 1 thing to say..perfect.
Data is faster ever seen...included latest cm7 and cm9 i've tried...everything work and for now no kind of fc on my phone...
i'll test better in next days...
And if someone interested TEST version of extended setting mod from andy thompson work flawlessy..here you go to download link:

http://android.gcfam.net/devs/andy/Extended_settings/

and from 2.3.2 folder download Signed_NoOverscroll.v1.zip

http://android.gcfam.net/devs/andy/Extended_settings/2.3.2/

thank you yugoport...a wonderful work..

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Please upload your "extended settings with centered clock for miui 2.3.30" file to another host, this file are set to private :(

hey..i've not got the file..but in my last post i've linked a workin version of the mod for this rom..if you wanna try...

Reactions: ngocbeo90

Ruijc

May 2, 2012
Hi guys,

Does anyone knows if its possible to install the sense launcher on this rom ?

And if yes, how it's done

thanks

FCORivers

Dec 31, 2011
Carolina
Hi guys,

Does anyone knows if its possible to install the sense launcher on this rom ?

And if yes, how it's done

thanks

Don't know if sense can be added as I'm a complete noob, but I have LP sense ui apk installed and works very nice. Don't have screenshots as this rom don't seem to have the option built-in, and I've been using it for 6 hours tops so haven't played with it enough, although I've already noticed that music just plays in shuffle mode which I reeaaaalllllyyyy hate. Looking for a music player now, everything else is really good.

FCORivers

Dec 31, 2011
Carolina
This is dead, sad, possibly, best miui Rom I ever tried. I keep this Rom on my sd card. Thanks Yugo, very nice Rom.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL X315e using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i´m not a developer, just a cooker, just a noob sharing a ported rom, my work in this build is based in the work of others! Meanwhile dont discharge the countless hours I spent working on this !

Big thanks to Miuiandroid,XJ,wis1152,patensas,tytung,boonbing and dorimanx

Proudly present you guys with one of the fastest and smoothest MIUI roms available

yugoports miui, miuiandroid 2.3.30 miui base

20120410185140.jpg

20120408225702.jpg

20120409013525.jpg

20120409015529.jpg

It´s a fast and stable rom, with almost everything working,will be divided in 2 different roms, one stable version with tytungs kernel,and one development version with dorimanx kernel
    Smooth camcorder (800x480)
    A2sdext (optional )
    Based on XJ translations Mutli-lang support: (NL ,DE ,HE ,DE ,PL ,DA ,IT ,FR ,ES ,PT, CH, ZH, TR, VT, RU, KR, SV, HU)
    Dorimanx kernel for super speed/magldr and haret support

Instructions:

Well you know just copy the zip to your sd card and flash, you know the rest..

Important:
    let the rom boot, then choose language and finish setup, after that,if you use laucher pro sense, after launcher pro loads, press menu-preferences-restart LP Sense so you can have the full dock, then REBOOT

REBOOT and REBOOT, ah and dont forget, REBOOT

if you encounter any odd problem, please try to fix permissions

Changelog:

08-04-2012

FIRST RELEASE

# tweaks for a rock solid data connection(need feedback) no more data drops

#new ics theme, amazing theme.

CREDITS:
    To be extended
    xda,miuiandroid,dft,langthang,patensas,boonbing,dorimanx,tytun g,americanandroid(warren,cope and all the users),Carl1961,and so many others

WORKING:

Almost everything, please test and give feedback, this is initial release so I need feedback;

dISCLAIMER

I do this in my free time, and did this for me and decided to share with you guys,i dont have a lot of free time,so i wont be able to give you full support guys,I dont have a lot of knowledge too, so i ask kindly to everyone to get involved and help each other and keep the amazing spirit of this community ;

MIUI 2.3.30 DOWNLOAD tytung version:

http://ul.to/63yz7ti8

MIUI 2.3.30 DOWNLOAD DORIMANX KERNEL version

TESTING ( Be free to install other kernels and give feedback )

OP to be worked in the future
    ADD-ONS

CLK TYTUNG KERNEL

Flash the rom, then without rebooting flash this package, give feedback please cause i didnt test it..

http://ul.to/6e9k14oh

ARABIC RTL

give feedback please cause i didnt test it..

http://ul.to/11fsxqdu
    Guys, for now I need you tu test the build and give feedback, i have plenty of mods in mind that i will do as soon I have time.

Thanks.
    Not dead guys.. the main goal of this Rom is to have a stable build without need to update it every week..do I smell a update for next week?
    I think I do :)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
    I have flashed this MOD made for version 2.3.30 and it works without any problem.

Flash MIUI_2.3.30_MODs_signed.zip from recovery and it should work fine with this ROM.
    If something should go wrong flash MIUI_2.3.30_MODs_restore.zip.
    ^ never had to flash the restore zip cause all works here.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone