[09.APR.12][MAG/cLK] YUGOPORTS MIUI 2.3.30-MULTILANGUAGE

Search This thread

partho roy chowdhury

Nov 21, 2009
Kolkata
Firstly, thanks for this nice ROM. It works smooth and fast - everything works.

Does the ICS theme come built into the ROM? I installed the latest version of the ROM but did not find the ICS theme in the theme chooser.

Could you post a link, or tell me where to get it from?

Partho

FCORivers

Dec 31, 2011
Carolina
Thanks for the "reply", Yugo, is there any way to get music app to play in order?

What can you update?!?!?! This is perfect as it is, what I meant in my post is that not many people are posting lately like with mods or even questions.

Ps, I dont really think this rom is missing anything besides the music thing. Hahaha, overall best miui rom ever.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL X315e using xda premium

FCORivers

Dec 31, 2011
Carolina
Who's still using this?? I'm not now, flash junkie, but I have a nandroid backup on my SD card cause I come back to this. Would love to see Yugo attack at least ICS cause this is awesome.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
Hi mate, been far away because of work, and now I have a S3 , but still keeping my lovely HD2, still the king.

Last months I'm not feeling very motivated for developing new builds , I just do this for fun.. let's see who knows if I come back to this in the next weeks..

I still keep this build in my HD2 with other sim card and it works flawlessly..

Thanks for feedback..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

FCORivers

Dec 31, 2011
Carolina
In case you don't come back to development, its been a pleasure to have used your build, thanks for the time spent here.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium

ghynee81

Sep 25, 2009
Hi mate, been far away because of work, and now I have a S3 , but still keeping my lovely HD2, still the king.

Last months I'm not feeling very motivated for developing new builds , I just do this for fun.. let's see who knows if I come back to this in the next weeks..

I still keep this build in my HD2 with other sim card and it works flawlessly..

Thanks for feedback..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

hai there yugoport, could you pliss make native sd for this rom, i really like this rom :D

thax for your great job here

FCORivers

Dec 31, 2011
Carolina
Had to take my phone to shop and they flashed winmo back, i lost the rom but also i had erased it from my pc so im kindly asking ir someone can upload this rom to any place where i can download, also if someone has the clk patch, that would be awesome, cannot download from link.

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i´m not a developer, just a cooker, just a noob sharing a ported rom, my work in this build is based in the work of others! Meanwhile dont discharge the countless hours I spent working on this !

Big thanks to Miuiandroid,XJ,wis1152,patensas,tytung,boonbing and dorimanx

Proudly present you guys with one of the fastest and smoothest MIUI roms available

yugoports miui, miuiandroid 2.3.30 miui base

20120410185140.jpg

20120408225702.jpg

20120409013525.jpg

20120409015529.jpg

It´s a fast and stable rom, with almost everything working,will be divided in 2 different roms, one stable version with tytungs kernel,and one development version with dorimanx kernel
    Smooth camcorder (800x480)
    A2sdext (optional )
    Based on XJ translations Mutli-lang support: (NL ,DE ,HE ,DE ,PL ,DA ,IT ,FR ,ES ,PT, CH, ZH, TR, VT, RU, KR, SV, HU)
    Dorimanx kernel for super speed/magldr and haret support

Instructions:

Well you know just copy the zip to your sd card and flash, you know the rest..

Important:
    let the rom boot, then choose language and finish setup, after that,if you use laucher pro sense, after launcher pro loads, press menu-preferences-restart LP Sense so you can have the full dock, then REBOOT

REBOOT and REBOOT, ah and dont forget, REBOOT

if you encounter any odd problem, please try to fix permissions

Changelog:

08-04-2012

FIRST RELEASE

# tweaks for a rock solid data connection(need feedback) no more data drops

#new ics theme, amazing theme.

CREDITS:
    To be extended
    xda,miuiandroid,dft,langthang,patensas,boonbing,dorimanx,tytun g,americanandroid(warren,cope and all the users),Carl1961,and so many others

WORKING:

Almost everything, please test and give feedback, this is initial release so I need feedback;

dISCLAIMER

I do this in my free time, and did this for me and decided to share with you guys,i dont have a lot of free time,so i wont be able to give you full support guys,I dont have a lot of knowledge too, so i ask kindly to everyone to get involved and help each other and keep the amazing spirit of this community ;

MIUI 2.3.30 DOWNLOAD tytung version:

http://ul.to/63yz7ti8

MIUI 2.3.30 DOWNLOAD DORIMANX KERNEL version

TESTING ( Be free to install other kernels and give feedback )

OP to be worked in the future
    ADD-ONS

CLK TYTUNG KERNEL

Flash the rom, then without rebooting flash this package, give feedback please cause i didnt test it..

http://ul.to/6e9k14oh

ARABIC RTL

give feedback please cause i didnt test it..

http://ul.to/11fsxqdu
    Guys, for now I need you tu test the build and give feedback, i have plenty of mods in mind that i will do as soon I have time.

Thanks.
    Not dead guys.. the main goal of this Rom is to have a stable build without need to update it every week..do I smell a update for next week?
    I think I do :)

I have flashed this MOD made for version 2.3.30 and it works without any problem.

Flash MIUI_2.3.30_MODs_signed.zip from recovery and it should work fine with this ROM.
    If something should go wrong flash MIUI_2.3.30_MODs_restore.zip.
    ^ never had to flash the restore zip cause all works here.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone