• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Themes / Apps / Mods [1.0.5][Non-Root Mods] Rootless UI Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

asdor

Mar 9, 2007
Google Pixel 6 Pro
What about choosing some of the other colors in Material You?....
I'm wondering too if I understand you right.
I don't like any type of dark mode or theme. Still don't understand why android 12 designers did not offer any option to switch to real light mode.
And Invert Colors button does not help at all. All other colors (icons, wallpapers etc) are inverted as well and it looks ugly.

invertcolors.png

Reactions: StrangerWeather

lkhafra

Aug 25, 2009
Columbus
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I'm wondering too if I understand you right.
I don't like any type of dark mode or theme. Still don't understand why android 12 designers did not offer any option to switch to real light mode.
And Invert Colors button does not help at all. All other colors (icons, wallpapers etc) are inverted as well and it looks ugly.

What I'm talking about is theming the rest of the phone. Here's the example. My phone is themed off of a brown wallpaper. I used this mod to make the accent colors red. Most everything is still brown. I'd like to do the other colors that weren't touched

Reactions: StrangerWeather

Aphex13

NEW version, 1.0.4.

- Remove Status Bar battery icon.
- Remove Status Bar icons.
- Remove Status Bar clock.

Enjoy!

Edit: The Home Screen is empty at the moment. That's normal. ;)
Thank you so much! The last reason I was considering rooting my phone was to remove the space left after removing the clock from the status bar. The fact that the clock is still there after you pull down the notifications is perfect! The mod also sticks after a reboot! Ace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts