1/10/10 DDT ULTIMATE V2 (Final Edition) WVGA Weatherpanel - CAB Install

harry kim

Jan 15, 2010
Great tool - also working on Touch Pro2

Hey out there, if someone's still active here in this Windows Mobile Reservation! I found this tool yesterday and decided to give it a try caus I was searching for the ultimate weather tool since weeks now - and there it is! Only Problem: I don't have a HD2, only my Touch Pro2 with latest Energy Rom 6.5, but overclocked to 768 Mhz... And there we are: it's working! It's quite slow in changing the images and screens, but that doesn't matter, it looks so great! I will try out different settings, maybe I can get some more speed, but anyway, my search for weather progs has come to an end now, thank you very much! :D:D:D

peeewee

Nov 14, 2009
im a big fan of this app but the moon phase is about to end this year can somebody tell or help me how do i extend the moon phase ....
i got the one x now but i still love the hd2 (hope to extend the moon phase for up to 2015)
thanx and more power

Dunc001

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 6, 2010
Hiding out south of the border...
Sorry, no idea I'm afraid. Way back when I did the update I know there was still an active community in Germany who were ensuring that the access to the wetter.com server was still granted. Whether anyone is still ensuring this now I don't know. I remember at one point two or three years ago the access was revoked and had to be granted again - perhaps this has happened again? With this and the fact that the lunar cycle database is about to expire maybe it is finally the end for WP :( Regardless, I am glad you and thousands of other users have had good service out of DDT over the years :cool:

Reactions: jb789 and ceh01

harry kim

Jan 15, 2010
Hi there, have the same problem, last update at 13.08.12, 21:38...

Seems to be the deathblow for WP, and another argument to let my old TP2 go to retirement.... beside a dying keypad and a crumbling backside... :crying:

thanks to dunc001 for that nice prog, and sorry for the dust! ;)

Harry Kim

slickeric

Jan 14, 2010
pixel.dnsalias.net/weatherpanel/index

Hi
I think Dunc001 is referring to the community over at http://pixel.dnsalias.net/weatherpanel ,if thats correct, then it does look like the end, there has been no activity on the board since March 2012. I tried registering last weekend and I am still waiting for authorisation. It's a shame, really liked weatherpanel

slickeric

Jan 14, 2010
Storyr over on the forum I mention above, has had a look, says it's a problem with PHP files, but he doesn't want to spend too much time on trying to figure the problem out if there isn't much demand for it. If any one is a member of the forum and wants Weatherpanel, it might be worth adding your request for him to try and fix it